Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am

Lion Woman of Sri Lanka 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lion Woman of Sri Lanka 2
Lion Woman of Sri Lanka 2
Gulf of Mannar
Sri Lanka 1985
1 am

The LION WOMAN OF SRI LANKA extended her huge muscular dark brown arms as she sought to grab hold of either side of the long black missile with her strong hands. "With my Strength of 20 lions...I will divert this missile from its current trajectory towards Colombo and into the sea where it will harm no innocent lives!" resolved the sexy Sinhalese Strongwoman with confidence as she got closer to the missile.

In her regular life...she was 20 year old CHANDRAKA KUMARATUNGA...daughter of the Sri Lankan President and a captain in the Sri Lankan Armed Forces. No one...not even her father was aware that she was secretly the mighty Heroine of Sri Lanka...protecting her homeland from the constant threat posed to innocent citizens by the rebels known as the TAMIL TIGERS...who were trying to overthrow the democratically elected government and take control of Sri Lanka.

Sensing danger...Chandraka transformed into the Sexy Superwoman of Sri Lanka...flown out of the safety of the Presidential Palace...to intercept a missile fired by the Tamils that was heading for the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo. Cool air currents wafting across her voluptuous and muscular dark brown body... and blowing through her long mane of shiny black hair ...from both the sky above and the ocean below...Lion Woman's long slender dark brown fingers gripped the smooth black surface of the missile...the the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark brown feet..with short clear glossy toenails...also pressed against the smooth black surface of the missile.

The Mighty Heroine of Sri Lanka prepared to complete what she believed to be a simple task and return home to the Presidential Palace...before daybreak...lest her father the President...who knew her secret identity...worry about her absence. However overconfident by her many victories...Chandraka Kumaratunga had no idea that this was far from a simple mission for her to complete as the celebrated Heroine of Sri Lanka.

Focused on the task of diverting the long black ballistic missile away from Colombo...the beauteous Lion Woman...did not see a pair of robotic arms...extend from panels on the missile...on either side of her voluptuous and muscular dark brown body...towards her...targeting her jumbo-sized dark brown bust...which was barely covered byl her skimpy attire...designed for comfort rather than protection.

The speed with which the missile was travelling...together with the air currents coming off the ocean....caused her string v-slit green leotard to billow...making it easy for the robot arms to get under it. Chandraka was too busy trying to divert the missile away from the Sri Lankan capital city to notice the robotic arms as they easily slipped under her tiny string v-slit green leotard.

She also did not notice the broad thick bristles at the tips of the mechanical appendages...as they slowly lowered themselves atop their intended targets. With rapid...smooth circular strokes...the brush like tips of the robotic arms went to work on Chandraka's big thick black nipples and expansive black areolas .In a split second... the myth of the mighty Heroine of Sri Lanka...who thus far...seemed to be invulnerable and invincible to anything...was shattered.

"Ooooooooh...Strange feeling in my big Lion Nipples...must be the cold air...the high altitude...must not be distracted...must change course of the missile...away from Colombo" resolved Chandraka..as she initially dismissed the sensation....and focused on her mission.However the strange robotic arms also focused on their task...moving back and forth...their noise concealed by the deafening roar of the missile's thrusters.

The broad and thick bristles at their tips...easily covering every inch of Chandraka's big thick beautiful black nipples and the expansive black areolas which surrounded them. They began brushing their smooth and super sensitive black fleshy terrain...in long smooth circular strokes...in a steady clockwise motion.The sexy Sinhalese Strongwoman...felt her eyelids beginning to droop within the slits of her thin green mask...and fluttered her brown eyes in the slits of her mask.

"Uuh...I feel ..strange..must concentrate...turn missile...Uuh...away from...Colombo.it is nothing" resolved Lion Woman as she
ignored these strange sensations...as she continued to focus on her task of diverting the zooming missile away from Colombo. However...It was by chance that Chandraka happened to look down at the surface of the long black cylindrical projectile that she was clinging to...and made a startling discovery.

"Eh?!...What manner of trickery?....Some kind of mechanical arms...extending from the missile?...The fiendish things...are under my costume...They have big brushes on their ends..They are brushing the tops of my Great Lion Breasts...What harm can they possibly do to me?!" scoffed the Jumbo Breasted Juggernaut...still not taking the situation seriously.

Having battled enemies with guns...knives...explosive...Lion Woman did not see how robot arms with thick bristled brushed on their ends could affect her...as she flexed the powerful muscles of her voluptuous dark brown body...the slender fingers of her strong hands...and the sexy toes of her erotic bare dark brown feet clinging to the sides of the black Agni One Missile...as she concentrated on diverting it away from the Sri Lankan capital of Colombo.

Grossly underestimating the seriousness of the situation she was in, the sexy Sinhalese Strongwoman was punished for her complacency. The movement of the robotic arms intensified...the broad thick bristles at their tips...glided rapidly...up and down...and round and round...Chandraka's big thick beautiful black nipples and wide areolas.

lCombined with the rapid speed of the missile flying over the ocean...and the cold air wafting off the surface of the darkened waters...the broad thick bristles of the robotic arms...answered the question of the beauteous Heroine of Sri Lanka."Eh?....My Lion Nipples....I can feel them...They are becoming...Haa...Haa...Haard...Must concentrate...Change course of the missile..." resolved Chandraka ...her brown eyes flutteri g in the slits of her thin green mask...her long slender fingers and the sexy toes of her large erotic bare feet gripped the surface of the long black missile....as she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular dark brown body.

As Lion Woman strained her voluptous and muscular brown body to undertake what would have been an easy task...she found herself being for--d to accept a most inconvenient viewpoint."UUUUUUUUUNH...MY LION NIPPLES...NEVER BEEN TOUCHED LIKE THIS...UUUUUNH...I AM BEING for--d....TO THINK ABOUT...MEN...HANDS OF MANY MEN...ON MY GREAT LION BREASTS...THEIR FINGERS...PLAYING WITH MY BIG LION NIPPLES...BECOMING HAAARD TO CONCENTRATE...UUUJUUUNH....PLEASURE...IN MY LION NIPPLES...BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS...UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH...PEOPLE OF SRI LANKA...DEPENDING ON ME..."moaned Chandraka over the deafening roar of the missile's thrusters.

Shaking her head from side to side....her slender fingers and the sexy toes of her large erotic bare feet still pressed against the long smooth black frame of the Agni One Missile...the sexy Sinhalese strongwoman strained to turn the missile away from its target. However the robotic arms kept extending back and forth. The broad thick bristles at their ends...relentlessly brushing the jumbo breasted juggernaut over every inch of her big beautiful black nipples and the expansive wide areolas which capped the summits of the mountainous dark brown mounds of her humungous chest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....MY LION NIPPLES...BEING BRUSHED INTO HAAARDNESS....BY THICK BRUSHES ON THE END OF ROBOT ARMS....SPEED OF MISSILE...COLD AIR AGAINST MY GREAT LION BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....CANNOT...FIGHT...IT....PLEASURE...THOUGHTS OF MEN....TOUCHING MY GREAT LION BREASTS...THEIR FINGERS PLAYING WITH MY BIG LION NIPPLES...THEY ARE BECOMING...HAAARD...WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??...UUUUUUUUUNH..UUH..UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Chandraka.

Unable and unwilling to release the hold that her fingers and the sexy toes of her large erotic bare feet had on the streaking black missile,the mighty Lion Woman of Sri Lanka had no choice but to leave her jumbo sized dark brown breasts defenceless against the merciless erotic assault of the robotic arms and their broad and thick bristled tips. Covering every inch of the summits of the mountainous mounds of the sexy Sinhalese strongwoman...the brushes glided repeatedly over her big beautiful black nipples and expansive areolas with relentless efficiency.

In every day life...she was Chandraka Kumaratunga...daughter of the Sri Lankan President...and a captain in the Sri Lankan Air Force...sworn to protect her country from all enemies. However she had also been granted the special powers in the gold medallion to become the mighty Lion Woman of Sri Lanka to face any danger with the strength of 20 lions...incredible stamina and the power of flight.

However the situation which she found herself in was a novel one...and something which she was totally unprepared for. As the Agni One missile kept streaking on its course towards the Sri Lankan capital of Colombo...Chandraka Kumaratunga...Air Force Captain...and celebrated Heroine of Sri Lanka...was debating the dual dilemma she was facing.

"UUUUNH......HAVE TO CHANGE COURSE OF MISSILE...BUT...UUUUUUUNH...THESE BRUSHES....UUUUUUUUUNH...BRUSHING MY BIG LION NIPPLES WITH EXPERT ATTENTION TO DETAIL...UUUUUUUUUUNH...THEIR BRISTLES...COVERING EVERY INCH OF MY BIG LION NIPPLES...I DID NOT KNOW THEY ARE SO SENSITIVE...UUUUUUNH...PLEASURE...GETTING STRONGER...BECOMING WEAK....TIRED...THOUGHTS OF SEX WITH MEN...GETTING STRONGER...BECOMING HARD...TO THINK..." moaned Lion Woman.

Shaking her head from side to side...her long mane of shiny black hair with gold highlights flailing in the air rushing past her curvaceous and muscular dark brown body...the Jumbo Breasted Juggernaut was finding it increasingly difficult to hold on to the long smooth black frame of the Agni One missile as it streaked towards Colombo...the capital city of her homeland...Sri Lanka.

She felt her slender fingers...and the sexy toes of her large erotic bare feet beginning to lose their grip as the robot arms moved back and forth...the broad thick bristles at their tips...brushing her beauteous big black nipples and expansive black areolas...located atop the summits of her massive dark brown breasts....into a hardened bullet-like state.

As Chandraka struggled to resist the overpowering erotic urges which threatened to overwhelm her...and turn the long black ballistic missile away fro the Sri Lankan capital city....additional panels opened along its cylindrical frame. Thick leather straps shot out from these panels...looping around her wrists and her shapely ankles. "OHHH!!" cried the startled sexy Sinhalese Strongwoman..as the straps tightened around her wrists and shapely ankles...pulling hard on them...extending her dark brown muscular arms and long muscular brown legs.

The missile then rotated in mid air...causing the mighty Heroine of Sri Lanka to land on her back atop its smooth blackened surface. The thick straps effectively spread-eagling her on her back atop the streaking missile.Though her first instinct was to get free and complete her mission to turn the streaking projectile away from the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo...the jumbo breasted juggernaut was quickly made to understand how difficult this was going to be...in her present precarious position.

"UUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THE BRUSHES ON THE ROBOT ARMS...BRISTLES SO WIDE AND SO THICK...BRUSHING THEM INTO...HAAAAARDNESS...AND ERECTNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUNH..FEELS …
GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...NO..UUUUUUNH...MUST GET FREE..UUUUUUUNH..BUT BECOMING WEAK...BECOMING SEXY...BECOMING SLEEPY" moaned Chandraka.

As the robot hands moved the their brushes over the summits of the naked immense firm dark brown breasts of the trapped Top Heavy Heroine of Sri Lanka.. streams of white milk flowed freely from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy black nipples."UUUUUUUUUUUH...I AM BEING for--d....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO. LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..BECOMING WEAKER...BECOMING...SLEEPIER..AND SLEEPIER" complained Lion Woman..her voluptuous and muscular dark brown body at full stretch atop the streaking missile...making no attempt to defend herself or escape.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunh....Never felt...so tired....My big Lion Nipples...so hard...Their hardness...Uuuuuuuuuunh...denies me access...to my great Lion Strength...Powerless...against sexual fantasies...of men...touching my huge Lion Breasts...playing with my big Lion Nipples...trapping them...in a state of...hardness...The Tamil rebels have outsmarted me...They have discovered my only weakness...which I knew nothing about...cannot change course of missile...failed in my mission...will destroy Colombo...cannot stop... it...cannot...stay....awake....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Chandraka as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her thin green mask...her thick dark brown muscular arms and long muscular dark brown legs at full stretch... clear spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark brown feet .as she embraced defeat and succumbed to unconsciousness....not knowing the missile had changed course....turning away from Colombo...flying over the darkened waters of the Gulf of Mannar...towards a new destination.

To be continued

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:44 am