Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 4
Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 4

10 pm

"Uuuuuuuh...Ed...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl...thoughts of the Latino teen nerd she was secretly in love with...filli g her jaded brain..as her brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of the thin black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face as she slowly regained consciousness.Shaking her head slowly from side to side...in an attempt to clear her head...Gina became aware that she was not alone and of a powerful tension in her muscular brown arms.

What she saw when her vision cleared...made the Lusty Latina wish she was making out with Ed at his apartment. Her hands were bound together at the wrists by strong ropes...her muscular brown arms at full stretch above her head.Her immense firm brown bust was exposed...the thin straps of her flimsy black sticky leotard pulled back. Looking down...Gina saw a mass of bubbling white liquid in a huge black vat...below her feet.

Looking to her left...she saw the notorious cat burglar Kitty Kat...clad in her midnight blue bodysuit...dangling over the same vat...bound similar to her. "Bout time you woke up Mousey...I don't like hanging around by myself!" quipped Kitty Kat.Gina became angry as she looked at the Feline Felon...remembering how she outwitted...aroused and knocked her out. "You!!..What have you gotten me into?!...What's going on?!" cried Scorpion Girl. "Not how I imagined you being tied up, Mousey, but I'll take what I can get" quipped the Feline Felon with a grin.

"Don't call me that!...What's going on here?!" snarled Gina...as she glared at the notorious cat burglar dangling next to her."Why don't you ask him Mousey?" replied Kitty Kat...nodding her head in a particular direction. Looking in that direction...Scorpion Girl saw Wilheim Waxman...looking up at them...holding the glowing Rajah Ruby in his left hand...his right hand holding a lever on the wall...which would lower them into the vat they were dangling over.

"Scorpion Girl...You're awake...Good...Welcome to my museum...You and your pretty friend are about to join my collection" gloated Waxman.
"What are you talking about?!..She's not my friend!..I'm gonna get free...and put both of you in jail!" snarled Gina..baring her pearl white teeth at Waxman..her naked immense firm brown breasts heaving up and down.

"That's not going to happen!...The Rajah Ruby wills it!" replied Waxman...as some other wax statues in the basement of the museum stood close to the vat of hot wax...staring at the eerie red glow from the ruby. "You're crazy!.. Wait until I get free!..I'll..."cried Scorpion Girl...wiggling her bound voluptuous and muscular brown body above the vat of hot bubbling wax.

Gesturing with the ruby...Waxman commanded a Zulu warrior wax statue to approach the two costumed hotties as they dangled over the vat of hot bubbling wax. "UUUUUNH...MY SCORPION TITS...UUUUUUUUNH...THAT HURTS...UUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUNH...WANT
TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH" complained Gina...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin black sticky mask...as the Zulu statue poked her in her big puffy dark brown nipples with the tip of his spear...making them harden again...making her feel sexy and sleepy.

While this was a turn on for Kitty Kat as she watched the Lusty Latina getting poked in her big puffy dark brown nipples...silently wishing she could play with them herself...the Feline Felon knew that without her utility belt...which Waxman had taken off her when he captured her hours earlier...she could not get out of this jam...deprived of the tricks of her trade...that were in her belt.

She knew that only Scorpion Girl's super powers could get her out of this predicament...and needed to give her "mousey" a chance to regain them. "Waxman...Let's make a deal...I can get you more stones like your big ruby...Just let me go...and you can dip the Scorpion Slut in wax...What do you say?" asked Kitty Kat as she put her plan into action.

"Uuuuuuh...You traitor...Uuuuuuuuh" sighed Gina...the hardness and erectness of her big puffy dark brown nipples...making her head reel with dizziness...making her feel aroused and sleepy...erotic thoughts of Ed Lopes swirling around in her head...as she dangled above the vat of hot bubbling wax...next to Kitty Kat.

"The Rajah Ruby is no mere gem my foolish cat thief!...It is power!...Power beyond your understanding...It called to me...caused my creations to come to life...to do my bidding....bring me wealth beyond my wildest dreams...lure unsuspecting souls who no one would miss...to join my creations...to be my slaves..." boasted Waxman.

Kitty Kat looked at the corrupted curator...saw the crazed look in his eyes...and the way the Rajah Ruby...seemed to have an influence not only on Waxman...but on the assembled wax statues in the museum's basement...making them act like zombies...under his control."You and I can be rich Waxman...Think about it...You need someone with.my talents...Release me...and give Scorpion Slut free wax bath..." said Kitty Kat. He pondered her words.

"Uuuuuuh...I'll bring..Uuuuuuh...both of you to justice...Uuuuuh..Uuuuuh...once I get free...Uuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin tight black sticky mask...as her head sagged between her naked immense firm brown breasts...her head reeling with dizziness from the lingering hardness and erectness of her big puffy dark brown nipples which capped their sexy summits...erotic thoughts of Ed Lopes swirling around in her head.

"Scorpion Tits...soooo...haaard...sooo...sexy...sooo...sleepy...can't...can't stay...awake..." cooed Gina as she felt her eyelids beginning to close in the slits of her thin black sticky mask...her head sagging between her naked immense firm brown breasts...as she looked down at the bubbling white liquid in the vat below her. Waxman laughed as he heard the Lusty Latina's admission of defeat. "You are no super heroine...but a naïve little girl...you and your cat friend will become my slaves...the Rajah Ruby commands it!" declared Waxman.

As he uttered those words...Waxman pulled the lever on the wall which slowly lowered the dangling costumed damsels towards the mass of white bubbling hot wax in the vat below them. The assembled wax statues hummed as Scorpion Girl and Kitty Kat descended towards the vat.. while keeping their eyes on the Rajah Ruby held aloft in Waxman's left hand. "Wake up Mousey!...Wake up!...You have to save us!" cried Kitty Kat.

"Uuuuuuh...so sexy...so...sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" cooed Gina...slowly losing the battle to remain conscious...her brown eyes almost closed in the slits of her thin black sticky mask. With their demise imminent...Kitty Kat played her final card. "That's right Mousey!...Give up!..
You're no super heroine!...You're a super slut!...You'll never be SCOR[PION WOMAN!" quipped the Feline Felon. The Lusty Latina was on the verge of unconsciousness...when these words sunk into her brain.

Images of the Venomous Vixen...her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...clad in her tight fitting black armoured mask...gloves...leotard and boots...pinning her down...abusing her in her naked immense firm brown breasts...and her virgin brown cunt...making her lactate and cum...taunting her that she was no super heroine...filled her mind.

They were followed by images of the Latino teen nerd Ed Lopes when he told her how Scorpion Woman interrogated him about her. Then images of her teen rival Shanice Wilson mocking her.Despite the overwhelming fatigue and erotic arousal sweeping through her voluptuous and muscular brown body...the Lusty Latina knew she could not let Waxman and Kitty Kat win...and she could not give up..especially on Ed.

"No...Uuuuuh...I'm...not...Scorpion Woman...I...I...I'm...SCORPION GIRL!!!!" cried Gina...focusing her thoughts as she made one final effort. To the surprise of Waxman and Kitty Kat...the Lusty Latina flexed her muscular brown arms...snapping the ropes binding her wrists. Using the momentum from her efforts...Scorpion Girl catapulted herself from over the vat of hot bubbling wax... directly towards the startled curator.

"No!!" yelled Waxman in disbelief...rooted to the spot as he saw the ball of Gina's right foot heading straight for his face...but could do nothing to stop the inevitable. "AARRGH" groaned Waxman as the ball of Scorpion Girl's right foot was planted hard in the middle of his pudgy face. The force of the blow sent him staggering backwards...as the Lusty Latina landing on the basement floor on the balls of her feet...and readjusted her thin tight black sticky leotard to barely cover her immense firm brown bust again.

As he fell backwards...Waxman flipped the lever on the wall with the fingers of his right hand...sending the still bound Kitty Kat hurtling towards the vat of hot bubbling wax...and the Rajah Ruby fell from his left hand...falling amongst the crowd of wax statues in the basement...brought to life by its magical powers.

"Mousey!!...Help!!" screamed Kitty Kat as she freefell towards the hot wax. "No!!...Get away!!...Away!!" yelled Waxman as he fought his way through the mass of wax statues...trying to retrieve the Rajah Ruby...so he would regain control over them. Hearing the Feline Felon's screams and seeing her plummeting towards the vat of hot wax...at first Scorpion Girl did not want to save her...remembering how she tricked and abused her in their last encounter.

However that thought was erased by the memory of her defeat and humiliation at the hands of her idol Scorpion Woman...and her promise to show her idol that she was a real super heroine. Flexing her huge brown thighs... the Lusty Latina leapt through the air...caught the falling Feline Felon around her mid section...seconds before she landed in the vat of hot bubbling wax...and landed on the floor of the museum's basement on the soles of her feet.

"My hero Mousey" quipped Kitty Kat...as Scorpion Girl set her down on her erotic midnight blue feet. Before Gina could counter with a quip of her own...she felt her semi aroused big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her flimsy tight black sticky leotard...as some of the wax statues...no longer under the control of the Rajah Ruby came rushing towards them. Knowing she couldn't fight them off by herself in her semi aroused state...Scorpion Girl made a fateful decision and snapped the ropes binding Kitty Kat's wrists...freeing the Feline Felon.

Just then...Gina felt her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her thin tight black sticky leotard...warning her of imminent danger. Turning around...Scorpion Girl saw some of the wax statues lumbering towards her. Without a second thought...the Lusty Latina flexed her huge brown thighs...leaping towards them...driving the balls of her feet into the chest of the statue closest to her... sending it staggering backwards into four other statues.

Using her momentum... Scorpion Girl waded into the mass of chaotic wax figures rushing towards her...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin tight black sticky leotard...threatening to spill out at any second...as she lashed out at the wax statues with a flurry of punches and kicks.

As the Lusty Latina battled the statues around her...and Waxman struggled beneath another group of statues to retrieve the Rajah Ruby to regain control over the statues...Kitty Kat retrieved her multi-compartmental black leather belt...which Waxman had taken from her...and fastened it around her shapely waist again. Being a thief by trade...the Feline Felon's first instinct was to escape.

However she found herself looking at Scorpion Girl...admiring the Top Heavy Teen Heroine...as she bravely battled the wax statues which were swarming all around her. Kitty Kat could not help but feel her own nipples stiffen...and her own cunt become damp...under her thin tight midnight blue bodysuit...becoming aroused as she watched the Lusty Latina battle the statues....knowing that she had saved her moments earlier.

Going against her own instincts...giving into her arousal...Kitty Kat bounded forward...her round firm breasts bobbing sensuously under her thin tight midnight blue bodysuit...joining the fray...as wax statues swarmed around Scorpion Girl...threatening to overwhelm her...as she continued to fight relentlessly against them. "Get away from my Mousey!" cried the Feline Felon as she kicked the head off one of the statues with the ball of her midnight blue erotic left foot...then grabbed another by its left arm...and judo threw it...over her right shoulder into three other statues.

"This doesn't change anything!" quipped Scorpion Girl as she drove the ball of her right foot hard into the gut of another statue...sending it flying through the air...crashing into two other statues. "I'm still going to take you in!" said the Lusty Latina as she whirled around and took out two more statues with a rapid flurry of punches. "Aw don't be like that Mousey!" replied Kitty Kat as she danced on the balls of her midnight blue erotic feet...evading the wild swings of two statues...forcing them to strike each other instead.

"My name's Scorpion Girl!!" snarled Gina as she punched a hole in the middle of another statue's face...becoming angry at the Feline Felon's taunts. The Lusty Latina vented her fury on the wax statues as they swarmed towards them. Angry by Kitty Kat's taunts and how she bested her on their first encounter...Scorpion Girl waded into the oncoming statues...lashing out with a rapid fire combination of punches and kicks.

Nearby Kitty Kat used her gymnastic skills to evade the statues as they tried to grab her...but kept her eyes on the Lusty Latina...feeling a growing arousal in her breasts and cunt...framed against the fabric of her thin tight midnight blue bodysuit...as she looked at how accentuated Scorpion Girl's voluptuous and muscular brown body was...barely contained under her thin tight black sticky leotard...as the wax statues kept coming at them.

As she fought the statues...Gina could feel Kitty Kat's eyes on her. "I'm not a skank!...I'm not a mouse!...I'm a super heroine!" thought Scorpion Girl as she waded through the oncoming wax statues...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs flexing...as she punched and kicked and kicked the wax statues...as they swarmed towards her. "I'll show them!!...I'll show everyone!!" thought Gina as she continued to plough through the statues like a teen female hurricane.

Her voluptuous and muscular brown body bathed in sweat from her efforts...Gina was determined to prove to Scorpion Woman she was worthy of her powers...and to be her equal. She was determined to justify Ed's faith in her..and show him how much she loved him. She was determined to show Kitty Kat...Shanice Wilson...and everyone in Detroit...they were wrong about her...by revealing the secret about Wilheim Waxman's museum...bringing him and Kitty Kat to justice.

The Lusty Latina's thoughts were interrupted as she felt her already aroused big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen further under her flimsy black sticky leotard...as the wax statues abruptly stopped attacking her. They instead encircled her and the Feline Felon...preventing them from getting to the staircase that was the only entrance and exit to the basement. "Enough!!" yelled Waxman as he approached the two costumed women...holding the glowing Rajah Ruby aloft in his right hand.

Scorpion Girl clenched her black sticky gloved fists...raised her thick brown muscular arms...and spread her thick muscular brown legs slightly apart...the soles of her ankle high black sticky boots resting flat on the floor of the basement. Gina's brown eyes darted back and forth in the slits of her thin black sticky mask...her immense firm brown breasts rising and falling rapidly under her thin tight black sticky leotard as she saw the wax statues slowly closing in...blocking off the only way out of the basement.

"You cannot stop me!...You will not escape!...You will join my collection of wax statues and serve as my slaves!...Foolish girls!...You cannot defeat me!!" declared Waxman as he held the Rajah Ruby aloft in his right hand. The eerie glow from the red gem intensifying with his anger...and the wax statues lumbered closer and closer to the two costumed females in their midst. Though she first wanted to steal the Rajah Ruby for herself. Kitty Kat saw how the ruby had the power to bring the statues to life.

The Feline Felon thought she could still get something out of this...if she could get hold of the Rajah Ruby...use it's power to turn the statues on Scorpion Girl and Waxman and then get away. The fact that the magical power of the ruby had driven Waxman insane...was lost on her. All he escaping. The Lusty Latina had thoughts of her own at the same time. Scorpion Girl looked around at the wax statues closing in around her...and at the staircase to the basement...the only way in or out of the museum...the path too it blocked off by the statues.

"Too many of them...No matter how many times I beat them...They keep coming...Waxman's right...I can't fight them off forever...and I can't trust Kitty Kat not to turn on me the first chance she gets...They know how weak they can make me...if they nail me in my Scorpion Boobs...and in my Scorpion Pussy" thought Gina...silently wishing Ed was here. At that moment...the Lusty Latina had a flashback. She remembered being with Ed in his apartment...wanting to make out with him... as he was telling her about the Rajah Ruby. Scorpion Girl remembered what the Latino teen nerd told her.

Gina remembered Ed telling her the ruby...just like the other stones which formed a collection called the GENERATION GEMS... each had special abilities. The Rajah Ruby had the power to bring inanimate objects to life. However...Ed also told her...that without the other gems to stabilise it...the ruby got its energy from whoever possessed it...eventually turning that person insane. Scorpion Girl saw the look in Wilheim Waxman's eyes and knew what Ed was saying was true.

"You foolish girls!...You are no match for me!...Not while I possess the Rajah Ruby!!" repeated Waxman as he waved the glowing red gem in his right hand...and the wax statues lumbered closer to the two costumed beauties. Remembering what Ed told her...and hearing Waxman's words...Gina knew what she had to do. "Not for long!" quipped Scorpion Girl as she raised her right muscular brown arm in a swift motion and fired an energy dart from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist.

The dart streaked through the air...finding its target...striking the Rajah Ruby dead in the centre....causing it to explode into thousands of fragments in Wilheim Waxman's right hand. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" screamed Waxman...as the glowing red energy locked within the Rajah Ruby ..was released as waves of energy which radiated 360 degrees within the confines of the wax museum's basement. As it made contact with flammable materials...electrical wiring...and the electric generator in the basement...it caused a great explosion which ignited fires inside of the basement

The Rajah Ruby destroyed...Waxman lost all control of the wax statues...which were driven mad from the destruction of the Rajah Ruby...and they swarmed towards him...as fire rapidly spread from the basement...throughout the old building which housed the wax museum. "NOOOO
...GET AWAY...AWAY...I AM YOUR MASTER...GET AWAY...GET AWAY....AAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screamed the curator as the statues piled on top of him...as he tried in vain to fight them off.

Angry about the loss of the Rajah Ruby...but seeing the path to the stairway was clear...Kitty Kat quickly bolted up the stairs. Scorpion Girl was about to attempt to rescue Wilheim Waxman...when she saw the Feline Felon making her escape....as the fire rapidly engulfed the museum's basement. "The fire's spreading fast...I gotta get out of here!...I can't save him...but I gotta stop Kitty Kat!" resolved the Lusty Latina...making her choice.

Her immense firm brown bust bobbed sexily under her thin tight black sticky leotard...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs moving rapidly in tandem...Gina sprinted as fast as she could up the stairs...and through the frame of the burning basement door....entering the ground floor of the museum....which was already consumed in flames...the ceiling...and walls...beginning to collapse in pieces. As she ran through the burning museum...determined to capture Kitty Kat...Scorpion Girl heard the sounds of Waxman screaming from the basement..."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAAA" as the heat of the fire...caused the statues atop him to melt...entombing him in wax.

Racing out of the burning museum...the Lusty Latina saw Kitty Kat run across the street...and down a nearby alleyway. Raising her right muscular brown arm...Gina fired a Scorpion Line from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...flexed her huge brown thighs...launched herself into the air...and swung after the notorious car burglar. "Waxman's done for...and the ruby's destroyed...I'll have to settle for capturing Kitty Kat!" resolved Scorpion Girl as she swung after the Feline Felon. Releasing her hold on her Scorpion Line...Gina alighted to the ground...blocking the Feline Felon.

"Aww...Don't be a spoil sport Mousey" quipped Kitty Kat. "My name's not Mousey!...It's Scorpion Girl!" countered Gina...her immense firm brown breasts heaving up and down under her thin tight black sticky leotard...as she aimed her silver Scorpion Bracelet at the Feline Felon. "Whatever Mousey...You helped me...and I helped you...Let's call it even and let me go" offered Kitty Kat. "No!...You're a criminal!...I'm going to bring you to justice!" declared Gina...breathing heavy from her earlier efforts. Kitty Kat noticed this. She also noticed that the Lusty Latina's big teenage nipples were semi aroused...and framed against the fabric of her flimsy tight black sticky leotard.

"No way Mousey" quipped Kitty Kat...as she reached into her utility belt.. pulled out a white ball and hurled it at Scorpion Girl. "Seriously!...Like that's going to stop me?!" scoffed Gina as she fired an energy dart at the oncoming ball...causing it to explode...in mid flight. However the Lusty Latina was not prepared for what happened next...as the balls released thousands of thick white strings which swirled around her voluptuous and muscular brown body.

"HEY...WHAT'S HAPPENING...GETTING TANGLED UP...I...CAN'T GET FREE" cried Scorpion Girl in alarm...as the strings wrapped around her voluptuous and muscular brown body...the tiny white ball reforming into a much larger ball OF yarn...the strings stronger than steel...binding her muscular arms and thick muscular brown legs securely...becoming tighter...the more she struggled. Kitty Kat acted quickly...pulling back the thin straps of the Lusty Latina's flimsy tight black sticky attire...causing her immense firm brown breasts to explode forth in their naked glory.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..NOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MY SCORPION TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GETTING....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEEEEEEEEEEPY...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gina.. unable to do anything...except wiggle helplessly...as Kitty Kat used her claw like fingernails to arouse her big puffy dark brown nipples...making them erect...hard...and bullet shaped in a matter of seconds.

"Awww...Poor Mousey...Using up her super strength to save me...I'm touched" sneered the Feline Felon as her claw like fingernails...raked the tender dark brown flesh of Gina's exposed wide areolas...and big puffy nipples at their centres...which were already in a semi aroused state...from her earlier efforts against Waxman's statues...and her erotic thoughts about Ed Lopes. Kitty Kat smiled as she had her fun with Scorpion Girl...as fire consumed the wax museum.. sealing the fate of its creator Wilheim Waxman...now one with his statues.

"NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION TITS...SOOO...HAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCORPION STRENGTH...GONE...UUUUUUUUUH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lusty Latina...rolling her head from side to side...trapped in a living nightmare...as Kitty Kat fondled her naked big puffy dark brown nipples into hardness and erectness...as her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs went limp...entwined in the strands of the large ball she was trapped in.

"Awwww...Poor Mousey...So hot...So helpless" teased Kitty Kat as she encircled Gina's wide dark brown areolas...slowly...clockwise...watching the Lusty Latina's eyelids becoming heavier with each meticulous stroke of steel claw like fingernails. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I saved you...and
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...You...tricked me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl...thoughts of Ed Lopes filtering into her jaded brain...wishing he was touching her...as she succumbed to the erotic torture of her naked immense firm brown breasts by the Feline Felon.

"Don't be like Mousey...I'm grateful you saved me from that creep Waxman" said Kitty Kat as her steel claw like fingernails slowly circled Gina's wide dark brown areolas...making the big puffy dark brown nipples a their centres to become harder and erecter...their tips getting moist.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Then...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Let...me go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...fight...fair...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" moaned Scorpion Girl...rolling her head from side to side...trying to suppress growing erotic feelings inside of her...as thoughts of Ed Lopes filtered more into her brain.

"Not having fun Mousey?...Bet you wish someone else...like your boyfriend was playing with your big titties...Maybe you have date with him later" quipped Kitty Kat. "Noooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You can't...I won't let you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to stop you...have to...have to..." cried the Lusty Latina as she flexed her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs in futility within the tightening strands of the huge ball of yarn she was trapped in.

"Cum Mousey" sneered Kitty Kat as she began to rub her right index and middle fingers over the middle of the thin sliver of black sticky between Gina's huge brown thighs...where the outline of a hardening camel toe...was becoming apparent. "NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
… NOT MY SCORPION..PUSSY...NOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned the Lusty Latina...thrashing helplessly in the huge ball of yarn she was trapped in...as the Feline Felon mercilessly exploited her sex.

"Don't fight it Mousey...You know you want this" sneered Kitty Kat as she increased the speed of her fingers over the hardening camel toes that was becoming more defined between Gina's huge brown thighs...against the fabric of the thin sliver of black sticky located there. "NOOOOOO
… I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUH....
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOOO...HOTTTTTT....SOOO...HORNNNNY...GONNA....I...I'M GONNA...UH...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lusty Latina...unable to hold on any longer...a massive orgasm exploding between her wide of huge brown thighs.

Slipping her midnight blue right index finger under the thin tight black sticky sliver between Gina's huge brown thighs... Kitty Kat extracted a large amount of cum which was flowing like a waterfall out of her swollen clitoris...and down the inner sides of her thighs. "Don't get me wrong Mousey...I'm grateful you saved me...but I'm not going to let you take me to jail..." said the Feline Felon.

"You...You won't get away with this...I'll...I'll get free...stop you ...bring you to...to..." moaned Scorpion Girl...her voluptuous and muscular brown body bathed in sweat...her big puffy dark brown nipples hard erect and bullet shaped...streams of white milk flowing out of their hardened tips...a hard camel toe visible between her huge brown thighs..struggling in futility to break free of the huge ball of yarn she was trapped in.

The Feline Felon interrupted the Lusty Latina's heroic speech by placing her right index finger directly under her flaring nostrils. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh
…Making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell...my own cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh… Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
so haaaaaaard….Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Pussy...so...wettttttttt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..soooo...hot….soooooo
...horny...soooo...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need...help...gonna....gonna...Uh..Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...her resistance finally crumbling...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her black sticky mask...
her voluptuous and muscular brown body twitching one final time in the huge ball of yarn she was trapped in...before her head lolled backwards...her brown eyes slowly closed in the slits of her black sticky mask...her glossy pink lips parting...thoughts of Ed Lopes...Kitty Kat...Shanice Wilson and Wilheim Waxman...overloading her jaded brain...as she allowed herself to be swept away by a tsunami of unconsciousness into total blackness.

Kitty Kat smiled a the unconscious Scorpion Girl...trapped within the ball of yarn...her immense firm brown breasts...capped at their summits by big puffy dark brown nipples...which were erect hard and bullet shaped...streams of milk flowing out of their hardened tips... rivers of white cum flowing down the inner sides of her huge brown thighs...through her hard and swollen brown clitoris. "Poor Mousey...So hot...and so helpless" quipped Kitty Kat as her claw like steel fingernails toyed with the edges of the Lusty Latina's black sticky mask...as she contemplated finding out who she really was.

Hearing the sounds of approaching sirens...and remembering that Scorpion Girl did help her escape from Waxman...now trapped in his museum which was fully engulfed in flames...the Feline Felon decided against it. " Don't worry Mousey...I won't unmask you...You helped me...So I'm helping you...This will make us even" quipped Kitty Kat as she took a cell phone out of her utility belt...and took several photos and a video with the unconscious Scorpion Girl...toying with her naked immense firm brown breasts and her wet and throbbing brown cunt. She rolled the ball of yarn containing the defeated Lusty Latina into a darkened corner of the alley where she would not be seen. "Sweet dreams Mousey...Be seeing you around" quipped Kitty Kat before leaping on to the rooftop of a nearby building...making her departure...while Gina Cortes...lay trapped in a stupor of sex and sleep...unaware of what was to come for her.

End.

Sat May 19, 2018 10:00 am