Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:20 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 8 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 8
Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 8

Washington DC
10.30 pm

TREY JOHNSON...was struggling to make sense of the events that were unfolding right before his eyes. He had finIshed his work as an FBI analyst at the Bureau's headquarters and was on his way to catch a train back to his apartment...when he was confronted by five men who identified themselves as agents of CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL. Though he had crossed paths with other members of the shadowy global crime conglomerate back in his hometown of DETROIT...Trey had not expected to encounter them. He was curious as to how these Cyclops agents knew who he was.

More importantly...they also knew that he was looking into the murder of billionaire transport businessman WILLIAM WALKER...the late estranged father of his ex-girlfriend...DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER. For some reason...they did not want him digging into it...and it quickly became apparent to Trey that Cyclops was prepared to stop him...at all costs. When they confronted him at gunpoint...cutting off any possible escape route...Trey silently wished that Michelle would help him...in her secret identity of SCORPION WOMAN.

However he suspected that given the way he ended their relationship...the Venomous Vixen would not save him...as she had done in the past. This was where events took an unexpected turn...with the arrival of a buxom scantily clad black superwoman...who called herself BLACK TIGRESS. She had appeared out of the fog just as the Cyclops agents were about to do whatever they had planned to do to him. "Kill her!" snarled one agent. However the Ebony Marvel exploded into action...before the five Cyclops agents could use their guns.

Trey watched as she extended her long muscular right ebony leg...the ball of her right erotic bare ebony foot...connecting with the jaw of one Cyclops agent. He watched her enormous firm ebony breasts bunch together under her flimsy single strap tiger pelt leotard as she leapt over this agents falling form...to deliver a left hand karate chop to the neck of another agent. Trey dropped to the pavement at the other three agents opened fire with their silencer-tipped pistols. Again he was in awe of the buxom Black Tigress...her muscular ebony arms moving rapidly...sparks flying off her gold bracelets...as she blocked their bullets...and charged towards them.

She dropped two of the agents to the pavement with rapid fire punches...then snatched the pistol out of the right hand of the last Cyclops agent who was still standing. Trey watched in awe...as did the agent...as Black Tigress effortlessly bent the muzzle of the pistol in her hands...as if it were made of rubber. "Let's go!" yelled one of the Cyclops agents who was now getting up from the pavement. "You better run!...I'm too hot for you to handle!" quipped the Ebony Marvel as the five agents ran off into the fog from where they came. She sauntered over to where Trey was lying on the pavement and extended her right hand to him.

Trey accepted her right hand in his right hand...and was amazed as she effortlessly pulled him up of the pavement and back on to his feet. "Who...Who are you?" asked Trey as he stood in front of the mystery masked woman. "Like I said to those crooks...My name's Black Tigress...I'm a super heroine...You're lucky I was nearby Agent Johnson" she said. "You...You know who I am?" asked Trey in disbelief...unable to keep his eyes off of the woman's voluptuous and muscular ebony body. "Yes...You're lucky I was close by...Who were those men?...What do they want with you?" asked Black Tigress with a smile... as she assumed a heroic pose in front of him.

Trey looked at the Ebony Marvel...hands on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular ebony legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare ebony feet resting flat on the cold concrete pavement...her awesome ebony rack pushed confidently towards him. The way she looked at him...made Trey feel aroused...in a way he had not felt in a long time. He remembered feeling this way every time that he saw Michelle in her black armoured crime fighting garb. "I'm investigating a murder case...I think they're clues that were overlooked before the case was closed...Those men are from Cyclops International" Trey said...as he started his explanation.

Leaving out Michelle's connection to William Walker...and the fact that she was Scorpion Woman...Trey explained to his new sexy super-powered saviour what his suspicions were about William Walker's murder. However he was finding it difficult not to look at Black Tigress' awesome ebony body...barely clad in a flimsy one strap tiger pelt leotard. He was particularly mesmerised by her enormous firm ebony bust...which threatened to spill out of her thin tiny garb. As he spoke...Trey could not stop eying her awesome ebony rack...wondering what it would feel like to touch them...and his dick stiffened in his pants.

As she listed to the young FBI analyst tell her his story...the fact that he was eying her voluptuous and muscular ebony body was not lost on Black Tigress...and it caused a reaction which she did not expect. "So...Uh...This Cyclops...Uh...International...They're trying to...Uh...stop you...Uh...re-opening the William Walker case...Uh...Why?" asked the Ebony Marvel...as she felt her own nipples becoming aroused under her thin tiny tiger pelt leotard. "I think Cyclops played a role in William Walker's murder...and then tried to cover it up...The Bureau isn't following up the case...but I am...Something's wrong here...and I want to find out what it is" said Trey with conviction in his voice.

"Oooooh...The way he talks...The way he looks at me...Make me feel turned on...My nipples...Uh...My Tiger Nipples...are getting really hard...Got to stay focused" thought the Ebony Marvel...as a pair of big outlines started to become visible against the flimsy fabric of her thin tiger pelt leotard. Then she spotted the growing bulge in the middle of Trey's pants. She felt her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier in the slits of her tiger pelt mask. "Uuuuuh...What's going on?...Just watching his dick...is making me feel drowsy...the urge to pass out...getting stronger..." thought Black Tigress.

"Black Tigress?...You okay?" asked Trey as he noticed something was off about the buxom black superwoman who saved his life. "There must be someone you can trust in the FBI...If you...Uh...feel strongly about this...I ..have to go now...but...I...Uh...won't be far away" replied the Ebony Marvel. Before Trey could say or do anything...Black Tigress flexed her huge ebony thighs...catapulted herself into the night sky and flew away. Picking up his brief bag...Trey made his way up on to the subway platform...and boarded the train to take him to his apartment. He was unaware that a Cyclops agent had recorded his interaction with Black Tigress...and left with very valuable information.

Cass Corridor
Detroit
11 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed SCORPION GIRL.. rolling her head from side to side...as she began to stir. As her brown eyes slowly opened...and she began to remember what happened...the Lusty Latina raised her black sticky gloves to her face. She was relieved when she felt her black sticky mask was still covering the upper part of her beauteous face....keeping her regular identity of 18 year old GINA CORTES safe. Pressing the palms of her black sticky gloved hands against a soft but firm surface...Scorpion Girl sat up on a bed that she was lying on top of...with the upper part of her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...pulled down ...exposing her immense firm brown breasts.

"Hey...You're awake" a male voice said. Gina turned her head in the direction of the voice...and saw ED LOPES...a teen nerd who went to CARVER HIGH SCHOOL like she did...but had no idea who she was under the mask. "Ed...Ohhh...How long have I been out?" asked Scorpion Girl. She remembered now that she was in his apartment...and had come here to ask for his help. "About an hour...You really fazed out when I touched your tits" said Ed. "Actually...They're called Scorpion Tits...and they're the source of my Scorpion Powers...When they get touched...I get really sleepy...until I pass out...Thanks for not unmasking me" replied Gina. "It didn't think it was the right thing to do..
...Are you okay?" Ed asked.

"Uh...I think so...My Scorpion Tits...feel different...They're soft...relaxed...not like when the bad guys touch them...I still have my Scorpion Strength..." replied Gina as she sat up on the bed next to the teen nerd...who had since donned a t-shirt to cover his toned muscular upper body. "Which brings me back to my original question..." continued Scorpion Girl. "Which was?" asked Ed...as he passed the fingers of his right hand under each of Gina's enhanced huge brown breasts...taking care not to touch her big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which capped the summits of her enormous firm brown mounds. "I...Uh...You have good hands Ed..." sighed the Lusty Latina as she began to feel aroused again. However she also felt relaxed...and confident that Ed would not do anything to take advantage of her.

"So...You wanted to ask me something?" asked Ed as his fingers tenderly caressed the underside of Gina's naked immense firm brown breasts. "Uh...Yeah...I...Uh...wanted to
...Uh...ask...Uh...Uh...Uh" sighed Scorpion Girl...her brown eyes staring dreamily through the slits of her black sticky mask as she watched the teen nerd fondle her breasts in a way they had never been touched before. "You said I had some...skills...?" asked Ed. "Uh...Yeah...You're...Uh...like...Uh...really good...Uh...with computer...so I thought
I...Uh...well you could...Uh..." cooed Scorpion Girl ..enjoying the way Ed was playing with her. "Be your partner?" asked Ed rhetorically. "Y...Y...Yeah" replied Gina as she found herself leaning towards Ed...puckering her glossy pink lips to kiss him.

He leaned forward...as if to kiss her. The Lusty Latina prepared herself for that,...closing her brown eyes in the slits of her black sticky mask. "Okay" said Ed. "What?" asked Scorpion Girl...surprised and silently disappointed that he did not kiss her. "I can check out things online...hack into the police database...see what's going down...while you were sleeping...I made your own special email...so I can send you coded messages...Here's the password" said Ed as he handed the Lusty Latina a small piece of paper. "So you were okay with this the whole time?" asked Gina as she slipped the paper into the buckle of her silver belt. "Yeah...I'll do anything to help you fight crime Scorpion Girl...
My pop works nights...so you can pass by anytime at night after school...if you want" said Ed as he got up off the bed.

Scorpion Girl stood up...and readjusted the thin straps of her flimsy black sticky leotard...as she looked at her new partner. "Sure...I like coming here...You're really smart...and really hot" said Gina as she looked into his eyes....remembering how good his hands felt on her chest. "You mean that?...Most girls don't think so" said Ed sadly.
"Well...I'm not most girls" replied Scorpion Girl as she rose on the balls of her feet and kissed Ed lightly on the lips. "I'll see you soon handsome" replied the Lusty Latina as she turned and leapt out the window. Ed reached the window in time to see Scorpion Girl swinging away over the rooftops of the nearby apartment buildings. He stood there for a while watching her go. As she headed for home...Gina smiled to herself...eager for the next time she saw Ed again.

Undisclosed location
Midnight

Dressed in their full respective costumes...CLOWN GIRL and CLOWN KING...stood in front of a huge vat containing thousands of gallons of a rainbow coloured chemical liquid. Created by Clown King....also known as DOCTOR ADAM KWONG...it was called FUN TIME. "You outdid yourself this time Doctor" said Clown Girl...who was wealthy socialite TIFFANY WASHINGTON. "It's ten thousand times more potent than LAUGH OR LUST...in small doses...it will drive men and women to lustful rage...in larger doses...it can numb the female brain...placing women under our hypnotic control" explained Clown King.

"Excellent...This city needs to lighten up...and the competition needs to know that Detroit is CLOWN TOWN...and Clown Girl is the boss!" declared Tiffany as she outlined her plans to the sinister scientist. However Clown Girl's demeanour turned from glee to one of concern. "The only person who can ruin my plans is the Scorpion Bitch!" snarled Tiffany. "Not to worry...I've placed certain contingencies in place...in the unlikely event that Scorpion Woman were to discover this location" replied Kwong. "English Doc?" snarled Clown Girl...who hated it when Kwong showed off how smart he was. "I booby trapped this facility...Scorpion Woman won't know what hit her" he replied...as they discussed their final plans.

24 hours later
7th Precinct
Downtown Detroit
10 am

Sitting at her desk in the squad room...dressed in white shirt...tight fitting blue jeans...her shoulder length of glossy black hair...worn loose about her shoulders...Michelle reviewed the video footage of the Killer Clowns raid on Mario Vanetti's mansion. She paid particular attention...to all the footage in which Tiffany Washington and Clown Girl appeared together. Resting her chin on the palm of her right hand...Michelle spoke into the silver ring on her right middle finger...in a barely audible voice. "It almost looks as if Clown Girl and Tiffany Washington are different people" said Michelle. "The resemblances do appear identical Mistress" replied Stinger...communicating with her via the Scorpion Ring from the Scorpion Nest.

"But they're not...I fought Clown Girl before...up close and personal...whoever that is...isn't the real Clown Girl" said Michelle as she paused the video footage that was playing on her computer screen. The sultry police detective looked at the faces of "Clown Girl" and Tiffany. "Run a check on every one who came into contact with Tiffany while she was in prison...She's going through a lot of trouble to make Detroit believe that she isn't Clown Girl...and that she's reformed...I want to know what she's up to...I'll be at the Nest when I'm off duty" said Michelle. "Yes Mistress." replied Stinger and ended their communication.

FBI Headquarters
Washington DC
Noon

Back in his cubicle...Trey reflected on the events which transpired over the last 24 hours. He could not help but feel his dick stiffen in his pants as he thought about the beauteous and buxom heroine named Black Tigress who saved his life from agents of Cyclops International. He wondered who the mysterious black superwoman was...how she knew him...and how she arrived in the nick of time to save him. While he had no answers to those questions, there was one thing he was certain about. "Cyclops doesn't want me re-opening the investigation into the William Walker murder" thought Trey.

Reflecting on what Black Tigress told him before she disappeared into the fog and the night hours ago...Trey knew what he had to do. "Those Cyclops dudes knew my routine...There could be a mole in the FBI" thought Trey. He knew he could not go directly to his division's boss...Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...with this..at least not until he had some proof of his suspicions of a Cyclops cover-up of the Walker murder. "Michelle might never forgive me...but I've got to do what I can to settle things between us...I owe her that" thought Trey as he left his cubicle and walked down the corridor to an office

Inside that office a beauteous black female agent...dressed in a form-fitting grey pants suit and matching leather grey ankle high boots...her shiny black hair in a short ponytail was on the phone. FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON turned in her chair and crossed her long shapely legs as Trey entered her office. Renowned as a tough as nails trouble shooter who had solved many cases...Jacinta was fiercely independent of men. However as she watched the young FBI analyst...she could not help but feel aroused in her chest and between her thighs as she looked at him.

It had been this way since Charlie ordered her to shadow him while he investigated a rogue Cyclops group operating across the Detroit-Canada border with the famous Alaskan crime fighter WOLF WOMAN. Jacinta knew that Charlie specially picked Trey to be an analyst in their division...but did not know why. He surpassed all his training at the Academy and was one of the sharpest minds she had ever met. However Jacinta was surprised at how aroused she found herself around Trey. "Agent Johnson...This is a surprise" said Jacinta with a smile. "Sorry to bother you Agent Jackson...but I have a situation...and I need your help" said Trey. "Go on...I'm listening" replied Jacinta...knowing she was already committed to doing whatever Trey wanted.

Carver High School
Detroit
Noon

Gina Cortes felt upbeat as she made her way through the crowd of students in the cafeteria. Wearing a baggy top...jeans...sneakers and a baseball cap turned backwards on her head...none of her fellow students or teachers had any idea of the voluptuous and muscular brown body that her clothes covered...or that she was secretly Scorpion Girl. Though she had recently tasted defeat...was almost raped by a criminal masseuse...and was scolded by her idol Scorpion Woman...Gina was confident that her next outing as Scorpion Girl would everyone...including the Venomous Vixen that she was a super heroine in her own right. She remained equally determined to prove to Detroit and the rest of the world that Scorpion Woman was not a ruthless vigilante but a true champion of justice.

"I need to figure out what those Killer Clown creeps are up to...They were working with that Feel Goode freak who tried to nail me..." resolved Gina as she checked her cell phone. "No messages yet from Ed...but I'm sure he'll message me when he hears something" thought the Lusty Latina to herself...remembering how good the teen nerds hands felt on her immense firm brown breasts. Before she got super powers...Gina was reluctant about showing off her body to any boy...let alone allow any boy to touch her. However having seen Ed shirtless...and knowing that he would not unmask her if she were unconscious...made Gina want the teen nerd to touch her body.

As she walked through the cafeteria...fantasising about Ed...his muscular upper body...and how she wanted his hands all over her body....Gina did not look where she was going. "Ohh!" cried Gina in surprise as she bumped into someone...and landed on the floor of the cafeteria...on her butt. Whoever she bumped into...also hit the floor...as she heard another thug on the floor. "Ha! Ha!...Look at those geeks!....You losers are made for each other!" taunted SHANICE WILSON...the most popular girl in the school... from her table...with the teenage jocks and teenage cheerleaders who were her minions.

The students in the cafeteria broke into laughter...pointing fingers at Gina and the person who she bumped into...taking videos and photos of them on their cell phones. Gina was about to yell at whoever she bumped into...when she realised that person was Ed. He looked at her with apologetic brown eyes...which caused her anger to evaporate. "Sorry Gina" said Ed sheepishly...as he extended his right hand to her. "That's okay...It was my fault" replied Gina as she accepted his right hand with her own...and allowed him to help her to her feet....the laughter of the other students fading into the background. None of them knew what Gina and Ed could do.

7th Precinct
Downtown Detroit
7 pm

Michelle switched off her desktop computer as she decided to call it a day. She had spent the day...as she had most days...doing paperwork...trying to find some kind of evidence that would show that Tiffany Washington had become Clown Girl again...and was up to no good. Getting up from behind her desk...the sultry police detective...brushed back a strand of her loose shoulder length glossy black hair from across her forehead...as she put her black leather jacket over her white shirt...covering her Beretta pistol which was holstered on her right hip. While she was an expert markswoman with a gun...no one in he 7th Precinct knew that Michelle used other means to deal with criminals.

She made her way down the staircase towards the ground floor of the building. Michelle was often reluctant to go back to her apartment...especially since Trey broke up with her...as it often reminded her of him. She was eager to get to her secret Scorpion Nest down on the waterfront and touch base with Stinger. Michelle hoped the alien AI was having more luck than she was with trying to figure out what was Clown Girl's next move. As she was about to exit the building...a uniformed police officer bumped into her. In a swift motion...the Venomous Vixen... extended her long muscular left leg...causing the officer to trip and hit the floor. The uniformed and plainclothes officers who were present laughed at their male colleagues misfortune.

When she got a good look at the officer...Michelle saw that it was Jimmy Kowalski. "Sorry Detective Walker...I..." began Jimmy as he got to his feet...extending his right hand to offer an apology. "Save it rookie" quipped Michelle as she turned and walked out the door. "Forget it partner...She's out of your league" said Sgt Frank Anderson...Jimmy's senior partner. Jimmy did not hear Frank initially as he thought he got the strangest sense of deja vu when Michelle looked at him. It was as if he had seen that same look somewhere else. However Frank's voice brought him back to the present. "C'mon...We have to get some chow before we go back out...Captain has us on patrol in Mexican Town tonight" said Frank. "Uh...Yeah...copy that" replied Jimmy...who could not get Michelle Walker out of his mind.

Mexican Town
Detroit
9 pm

In the study of his palatial hacienda...constructed with material imported directly from his native homeland of Mexico...billionaire businessman and new city councilman HECTOR RUIZ took a phone call on a secure line which could not be monitored or traced by any US law enforcement agency. While he was known to the Latino residents of this section of the city as a virtual Robin Hood...Ruiz was secretly the Mexican criminal kingpin known as EL MANO...leader of the feared Mexican crime cartel...LOS MANOS BLANCOS...the White Hands.

However a sequence of events had caused Los Manos Blancos to leave their stronghold in TIJUANA...cross the border into the United States...and establish a base of operations in this strongly Latino enclave in Detroit. Here the Manos Blancos were the virtual law...operating like a paramilitary force...with the city's police reluctant to engage them in direct combat. However the same could not be said of the Scorpion Woman...who had taken out several of the Mexican cartel's operations in Detroit...killed and badly injured several Manos Blancos...who now feared any engagement with her.

Ruiz remembered how in Tijuana...his cartel faced similar opposition from Mexico's celebrated champion of justice COUGAR WOMAN. There were times that he wished he had not relocated to Detroit...but those circumstances were beyond his control."Sister...It is good to hear from you again" said Hector into the cell phone he was holding.
"Brother...We have a problem" replied SERENA LOPEZ...on the other end of the line...speaking from an undisclosed location. "What is that?" asked Ruiz. "You must do more to keep the Scorpion Woman preoccupied...She must not know there is an attempt to re-open the William Walker murder" replied Serena.

"I have done all you asked me to do little sister...but your allies in CYLLOPS INTERNATIONAL do nothing to aid me...The Scorpion Woman is a vicious adversary...She is not as predictable as Cougar Woman...and she is not my only problem...There are others like her in this city...and other criminal gangs who threaten Los Manos Blancos" said Hector.

"Cyclops will take care of the FBI threat...Just see to it that the Scorpion Woman is kept distracted" replied Serena as she ended the call. Hector tossed the phone into the roaring fireplace and went towards his nearby wardrobe. It was time to get ready for another one of the fiestas which he held to strengthen the hold which the Manos Blancos had over the residents of Mexican Town.

Washington DC
9 pm

In her home on the suburbs...FBI Special Agent...ANTONIA "TONI" CARLTON... received a Skype call which she had been expecting. "Your information oproved accurate...an analyst in your division...Trey Johnson...is seeking to re-open the William Walker case" the garbled male voice said over the speakers on either side of her desk top computer...as images of Trey played on the screen before the 34 year old white female agent...with short blonde hair. "Then young Mr Johnson has been dealt with?" asked Toni.

"The team that was assigned to deal with Agent Johnson encountered an unexpected problem" the voice said. Toni watched as images of...a black woman with a voluptuous and muscular body...barely covered by a single strap thin tiger pelt leotard...a tiger pelt mask covering the upper part of her face...gold bracelets on her wrists and a golden belt around her thick curvy waist...appeared on the screen. "Who is she?" asked the female FBI agent...who felt angered and aroused...when she saw these images.

"She calls herself Black Tigress...She is a super heroine...She saved Agent Johnson...and we have reason to believe that she will assist him in his investigation" said the voice. "I can't do anything to openly block the investigation...I would be exposed" said Toni who was actually a double agent. "From what I've learnt...Agent Johnson has enlisted the help of another agent...Jacinta Jackson...They will be going to New England in 24 hours...Not even the division head knows about this" said Toni. She hated the buxom black agent for her beauty and savvy.

"It is vital that Agent Johnson does not find any evidence which could expose us..." said the voice."What are your orders?" asked the female double agent. "Our agents must be ready to deal with any contingency...Our intelligence says that before Trey Johnson joined the FBI...he was an ally to the Scorpion Woman...who single-handedly devastated our forces in Detroit...thwarting the kidnapping of PRINCESS CAPRICE of LUANDA" said the voice. "This Black Tigress could be her ally...Find her weakness...so that our agents will be ready for her should she intervene again" said the voice...and the call ended.

Toni set to work...looking at the video footage of the Ebony Marvel in action against the Cyclops agents which had been sent to eliminate Trey. Close examination of the footage saw a change in the busty black crime fighter's demeanour when she was speaking with Trey afterwards. "Interesting...Very interesting" thought the double agent as she saw a pair of spherical outlines visible against the heroine's flimsy tiger pelt attire...in the vicinity of her massive firm ebony bust. Cross-checking the photos with the FBI's database...Toni found the belt exactly matched one worn by India's famous heroine...TIGER WOMAN. "If this black bitch has got Tiger Woman's strengths...She must have her weaknesses too" deduced Toni...as she did her research

Detroit waterfront
10 pm

Sitting in front of the large monitor in the command centre of her Scorpion Nest...her long right muscular creamy leg crossed over her long left muscular creamy leg...clad in her tight black armoured crime fighting attire...her slender muscular creamy arms folded under her huge firm creamy bust...Scorpion Woman looked at the multiple images appearing simultaneously on the monitor before her...as Stinger reported his findings to her. "Tiffany Washington had one cellmate for the duration of her imprisonment...
Patience Phelps...convicted for prostitution and other minor offences...she was released when Tiffany was...her current whereabouts are unknown" said the alien AI. Michelle looked at the images of the two black women.

"So this Patience Phelps could be masquerading as Clown Girl...on Tiffany's orders" said the Venomous Vixen. "Quite possibly Mistress...She does possess certain physical characteristics which could cause the untrained eye to mistake her for Tiffany Washington...This could apply should she assume Tiffany Washington's criminal identity" agreed Stinger. "The Clown Girl at Mario Vanetti's mansion was cocky but uncertain of herself...That wasn't Tiffany...If I can capture Patience Phelps...I can make her talk...then I'll have the evidence to put Tiffany Washington away for life" added Scorpion Woman. "What about the chemicals stolen from Van Tech Laboratories?" she asked.

"The chemicals themselves are relatively inert...however combinations of them have been found in illegal drugs confiscated by the police from criminals associated to the city's Italian mafia...they are used to intensify the effects of the narcotics...There are also inconsistencies in the reports which Van Tech submitted to the police about the amount of the chemicals that were stolen" Stinger replied. "Meaning Vanetti has something to hide as well" said Scorpion Woman.

"Perhaps Mistress... it would be wise to seek some assistance...there are multiple enemies at work" suggested Stinger. "No" replied Michelle...as she sensed where Stinger was going. "Mistress" said Stinger. "No!!...Gina Cortes can't handle this...She will get herself and other people killed!!" declared Scorpion Woman...as she jumped to her feet...her black armoured fists clenched...as she looked at the monitor in front of her...as images of Lusty Latina played in front of her. Just at that moment...Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples harden under her tight black armoured attire.

"Stinger...My Scorpion Nipples are tingling...I'm sensing danger" said the Venomous Vixen. "Yes Mistress...My sensors indicate there is an attack of some kind taking place in Mexican Town..." replied the alien AI...as new images came up on the screen. Michelle saw armed Killer Clowns hurling gas grenades into a crowd of people attending an open air concert...the grenades releasing a rainbow coloured gas...which caused armed members of the Manos Blancos crime cartel...to fire their guns wildly in all directions...as other people openly brawled with one another as the gas hit them...vehicles and buildings being damaged in the process.

"This has to be Clown Girl's work!...I'm going out there now!" declared Scorpion Woman as she turned on the balls of her feet and sprinted towards her parked black armoured Scorpion Cycle. The Scorpion Cycle's engine revved to life at Michelle straddled. "Yes Mistress...Sending the coordinates to the Scorpion Cycle's computer" replied Stinger...as Michelle completed a check of her motorcycle's weapons systems. Pressing the gas...Scorpion Woman sped out of her secret lair...as Stinger opened the doors...and closed them once the Scorpion Cycle was clear. Bands of energy swirled around the Venomous Vixen as the teleportation sequence was initiated. She rode her sleek black armoured motorcycle into an energy portal and vanished. into thin air.

Midtown district
10 pm

Wearing a skimpy grey tank top...and grey panties...her shoulder length shiny black hair loose...Gina Cortes lay on her bed...the fingers of her left stroking her ample brown breasts through the thin fabric of her top...while the fingers of her right hand made circles in the middle of her flimsy underwear...as she played with herself...fantasising about the teen nerd Ed Lopes...who she was realising like her...was more than what he appeared to her. "Ooooh...Ed...just thinking about him...turns me on...Ooooh...Oooooh" sighed Gina as she played with her erogenous body parts...key to her super powers as Scorpion Girl.

Just then...she felt her teenage nipples shoot to attention under her tank top...and simultaneously heard an electronic beep from her laptop that rested on her nearby desk. "Getting the feeling in my Scorpion Tits...That must be the email from Ed" thought Gina excitedly as she leapt off the bed and went over to the laptop. Her fingers working on the keyboard...the Latina teenager opened the special email sent by Ed to her sexy super-powered alter-ego. "Clowns at amusement park Ford Field...in Mexican Town..." the message read.

"I can't be in two places...Ford Field is closer...I'll go there and hope Scorpion Woman's headed to Mexican Town" thought Gina. Standing in the middle of her bedroom... her sexy brown bare feet resting on the floor...Gina concentrated on the silver bracelet on her right wrist. A black aura swirled around her...as she felt her body becoming shapelier...stronger...sexier....and her clothes vanishing. When the aura faded...Gina was clad in her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...black sticky gloves on her hands...her erotic brown feet wearing ankle high black sticky boots...a silver belt around her thick curvy waist.

Her shiny black hair piled atop her head...ending in a short tight braid behind her head. Her brown eyes looking through a black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her face...leaving her nose and glossy pink lips exposed...her silver Scorpion Bracelet gleaming on her right wrist...completing her transformation into Scorpion Girl. Slipping out her bedroom window...Gina fired a Scorpion Line from her bracelet and swung away from her foster home...over the rooftops of nearby houses as she headed downtown. "Look out Killer Clowns...Here comes Scorpion Girl!" declared the Lusty Latina as she swung swiftly towards her destination

Mexican Town
Detroit
10.15 pm.

Covering several city blocks in record time....Scorpion Woman arrived in the midst of the unfolding chaos in the Latino dominated district of the city. All around her ...men and women were openly fighting each other...vehicles and buildings were being damaged...and the air was filled with a strange rainbow haze. As she approached the square where the fighting was the most intense...ten Manos Blancos gangsters...driven crazy by the effects of the Fun Time gas...who had been shooting at civilians...turned their attention to her.

They opened fire on the Venomous Vixen with their AK-47 assault rifles. However their bullets could not penetrate the energy shields of Michelle's black armoured Scorpion Cycle as she approached the square. She countered by activating her motorcycle's M-134 mini-guns. Six gangsters were killed and another four badly wounded by the armour piercing tracers from the Scorpion Cycle's mini-guns. "Engage remote mode Stinger...I'm going in" ordered Scorpion Woman as she steered her black armoured motorcycle through the square...sweeping aside some of the civilians in her way...as she spotted some of the Killer Clowns in their midst.

"As you command Mistress" replied Stinger...taking command of the Scorpion Cycle...as the Venomous Vixen leapt off of the moving motorcycle and into the crazed mob around her. Her huge firm creamy breasts bunching together underneath her tight black armoured leotard...the muscles of her curvaceous creamy body accentuated...Scorpion Woman somersaulted through the air...landing on the balls of her feet in the middle of the crazed mob of people in the square who were fighting each other.

Some of them came at the Venomous Vixen...forcing her to defend herself. "Get out of the way!" snarled Michelle as she felled six men and four women...with a rapid flurry of punches as she cleared a path towards a group of five Killer Clowns...who were wearing gas masks over their makeup covered faces...as they hurled grenades in different directions into the crowd...releasing a strange rainbow coloured gas...which instantly made the people it affected...become enraged and start attacking each other.
Seeing Scorpion Woman charging towards them...the Killer Clowns panicked...all five aiming their Uzi submachine guns in her direction.

Michelle twisted her curvaceous and muscular creamy body to avoid the bullets as they streaked towards her...as she relentlessly charged towards the Killer Clowns. She was oblivious to the fact that some of the bullets hit civilians around her...causing them to drop to the ground wounded. Raising her slender muscular right creamy arm...the Venomous Vixen discharged a volley of three energy bolts at her opponents. Two found their marks...dropping two Killer Clowns to the ground. However one missed and hit a woman who the third Clown used as a shield.

"No!!" snarled Scorpion Woman as she leapt towards this Killer Clown...as the woman fell to the ground... driving her right black armoured fist into the middle of his face...breaking his nose. The other two Killer Clowns retreated into the chaos around them. Michelle was about to go after them...when she felt her big pink puffy Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard...and she heard the sound of gun bolts cocking. Turning in the direction of the sound...her blue eyes widened in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she saw eight gun-toting Manos Blancos...driven insane by the strange gas...aim their AK-47's at her.

The sounds of gunfire.....caught the attention of Jimmy Kowalski and Frank Anderson... who were caught up in the mob as well...separated from their squad car. The uniformed police officers...were struggling to maintain semblance of order...while trying to arrest the gun toting Killer Clowns and Manos Blancos. Looking in the direction of the gunshots...they saw Scorpion Woman and the Mexican gangsters fighting within a section of the crowd nearby....seemingly oblivious to the civilians around them. Jimmy was in awe of the Venomous Vixen...admiring the features of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...framed by her black armoured attire as she evaded the bullets of the Manos Blancos...and countered with a series of brutal punches and kicks.

His mind was brought back to the present when he heard his partners voice. "Jimmy!...Come on!" yelled Frank as he grappled with some of the civilians around them. Jimmy rushed to his senior partner's aid...as both of them used their batons to try to clear a path through the unruly mob of civilians around them...to get to Scorpion Woman as she brutally dispatched the Manos Blancos she was fighting. Amongst the crowd...a Killer Clown spotted the two police officers and hurled a grenade in their direction. As she felled the last Mexican gangster she was fighting...Scorpion Woman felt her big puffy nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard. She turned her head in time to see the grenade leave the Clown's right hand and hurtle towards the two cops.

Jimmy spotted the grenade coming towards them...with Frank being directly in its path. "Look out!" yelled Jimmy as he shoved his partner out of the way...and into some of the civilians around them...as he turned towards the incoming projectile...which exploded as it hit his chest...and his head was surrounded by a thick rainbow coloured crowd. As he inhaled the strange gas...the rookie cop saw the images of the people around him turn into monsters...as fear and rage surged up within him. "Stay back!...Stay back!" yelled Jimmy as he drew his pistol and began to shoot at the images around him...dropping five civilians around him...and causing others to scatter as his discharged his weapon.

As he turned to shoot...Jimmy saw a menacing black figure leaping towards him. "No!!" cried Scorpion Woman as she leapt towards him...driving the ball of her left foot solidly into his jaw. "Uhhh!!" groaned Jimmy as he staggered backwards...dazed by the blow. His brown eyes filled with rage...the rookie cop snarled...drooling on either side of his mouth...as he picked up his fallen baton...and charged towards the Venomous Vixen. "Sorry Kowalski" said Scorpion Woman in a low voice as she evaded his wild swing...and delivered a powerful right uppercut to his jaw...which caused the rookie cop to collapse to the ground. As she watched him lying on the ground...Michelle regretted having to hit Jimmy...remembering how he had saved her life.

Her distraction caused her to lower her guard for a moment. In that moment...Frank Anderson saw his younger partner lying on the ground with the Venomous Vixen standing over him. Acting on instinct...he rushed forward...and swung his baton hard into her open huge firm creamy bust with all his might. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Scorpion Woman...as the force of the blow to her awesome chest sent her staggering backwards...and threw her senses out of alignment. Not wanting to give the dangerous female vigilante a chance to recover...Frank struck again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Scorpion Woman as she took a second baton strike directly between her blue eyes. The Venomous Vixen collapsed to the ground...flat on her back...her slender muscular creamy arms flung past her head...and long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Michelle...unable to keep her blue eyes open in the slits of her black armoured mask...as her head rolled against her left shoulder...and she passed out.

However Frank Anderson's victory was short-lived...as he was tackled to the ground by some other civilians affected by the gas...before he could arrest her. By the time he managed to fight them off of him...there was no sign of Scorpion Woman. Seeing that Jimmy was unconscious on the ground...Frank dragged him
to the safety of a nearby alley."Jimmy....Jimmy" said Frank as he tried unsuccessfully to revive the rookie cop. Hearing the sounds of sirens ... Frank knew the cavalry was coming. "Officer down!...Officer down" said Frank into his walkie-talkie...as he radioed for help.

Meanwhile...Scorpion Woman made her way down another alley...her right hand pressed against her aching forehead...while her left hand moved along a wall for support....as her black armoured Scorpion Cycle pulled up in front of her. "Mistress...Are you hurt?" asked Stinger as Scorpion Woman mounted her motorcycle. "I'm all right Stinger...but I have to get out of here... plot the fastest route back to the Scorpion Nest...I need to figure out what happened here...The police can handle things from here..." said Michelle.

"Course plotted and teleportation sequence ready Mistress but there is another attack taking place at a different location in the city..." replied the alien AI. "Where is it?...I should handle it" said Scorpion Woman. "My sensors indicate that Scorpion Girl is already at the location...and engaging the threat...perhaps Mistress you should..." began Stinger. "I told you before Stinger...No...If Gina Cortes wants to play super heroine...She's going to do it without any help from me..." growled Michelle. " Yes Mistress" replied Stinger.

Revving the Scorpion Cycle's engine...the Venomous Vixen sped out of the alley on to the streets of Mexican Town...causing some of the approaching police cars...to give chase. However their pursuit was in vain...as Scorpion Woman's evasive tactics and the speed of her black armoured motorcycle was too much for Detroit's Finest...as they failed to keep up with her...and she rode vanished into an energy portal....disappearing out of sight...leaving destruction and mayhem on the streets of Mexican Town.

To be continued.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 pm