Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 am

Cougar Princess in Captured by Cortes 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Cougar Princess in Captured by Cortes 2
Cougar Princess in Captured by Cortes 2

Ancient Mexico

Lying sprawled out on her back...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her enormous firm brown bust exposed in all its naked splendour...rising and falling slowly with each deep relaxed breath that she took...capped at their summits by wide brown areolas...with hard and erect...giant puffy brown nipples at their centres...her long muscular brown legs spread wide open below her broad curvy waist...her erotic bare brown feet resting on their smooth heels...clear spaces between her sexy toes which had glossy and claw like toenails...her head resting against her broad right shoulder...her eyes tightly closed in the slits of the beige feline mask which covered most of her beauteous face...save the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips which were slightly parted...her long mane of shiny black tousled hair spread out on the earth of her homeland...COUGAR PRINCESS...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...lay defeated...topless...and unconscious...before crafty foes.

Watching over the beaten Buxom Aztec Superwoman...was SPANIARD CAPTAIN RAMON CORTES...and URI...young daughter of the Aztec noble ENOC. Having encountered her before... learning about her strengths and weaknesses...but being foiled as she managed to escape...Cortes had plotted a clever scheme to lure Cougar Princess into a trap which she would never suspect. The plan worked as teenage farmer girl ALINA...sensed evil...changed into the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...and went to Enoc...promising to rescue Uri...who had been kidnapped by the Spaniards. Tracking them down to a remote hut in the forest...Cougar Princess defeated the kidnappers and had freed Uri. However lulled into complacency...the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...was quickly exploited and put to sleep by Uri.

"Are you certain this will work Captain?" asked Uri as they looked at the naked immense brown breasts of the unconscious Cougar Princess...as they rose and fell slowly before them...indicating that she would cause them no problems...and that she was in a deep sleep. "Of course my dear...Your father does not appreciate you...like a man like I would...Once we have all the gold and jewels from the mine...I shall take you far away from this place" said Cortes as he took her hands in his own. On cue...the four Spaniards who Cougar Princess had effortlessly defeated moments earlier...entered the hut. "Bind the savage female well...Take her to the SLAVER...he will see that she does not interfere in our plans!" ordered Cortes.

"Yes Captain" replied one Spaniard. A second Spaniard brought out steel shackles which were clamped on the wrists of the unconscious Cougar Princess...binding her hands together. Steel shackles were also placed on her shapely ankles...binding her erotic bare brown feet together. Cortes and Uri watched as a third Spaniard grabbed the Buxom Aztec Superwoman under her muscular brown arms...while a fourth Spaniard grabbed her by her ankles...as they picked her off the ground......her head lolling backwards...as her enormous firm brown breasts swayed sexily from side to side...as flanked by the first and second Spaniards...they carried her towards their horses.

They slung her over the back of one horse...face down. Her chained muscular brown arms dangling limp over one side of the horse...her chained long muscular brown legs hanging over the other side of the horse...the soles of her erotic bare brown feet exposed...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails pointed to the ground in defeat. The four Spaniards each mounted other horses and rode off...carrying the unconscious Cougar Princess with them....while Cortes and Uri watched them depart with satisfied looks on their faces.

Riding swiftly through the forest...the four Spaniards carried their topless and unconscious prisoner to a large wooden house located in another clearing. Accompanied by two Aztec thugs...a stocky Aztec man...approached the Spaniards as they rode up to his house. His name was the Slaver...one of many renegade Aztecs in the empire...who were corrupted by the Spaniards. His trade was capturing and selling innocent Aztecs...to corrupted Aztecs...in exchange for gold and jewels. He frequently did business with Captain Cortes...who promised him a valuable slave to trade. His eyes widened and he salivated at the mouth...as the unconscious Cougar Princess was taken off her horse and brought before him.

"Captain Cortes delivers you the Cougar Princess...She is yours to do with as you wish....but she must not ruin his plans" said one Spaniard as two other Spaniards held the beaten Buxom Aztec Superwoman by her wrists and ankles. The Slaver felt his dick harden rapidly as he watched the heroine's enormous firm brown breasts...heave slowly up and down before him. "The Captain has done as he promised" replied the Slaver...handing the Spaniard a bag of gold. "The big breasted female shall not cause the Captain any problems" vowed the Slaver as he directed the two Spaniards holding Cougar Princess to take her inside of the house. However neither the Slaver...his thugs...or the Spaniards noticed that the giant puffy brown nipples of the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...were beginning to soften.

Hours later

The Slaver entered the room in his house...where Cougar Princess lay flat on her back...her muscular brown arms in front of her...chained together at the wrists...her long muscular brown legs stretched out below her broad curvy waist...chained together by her shapely ankles. As he watched her naked enormous brown breasts rising and falling slowly before him...the Slaver felt his dick harden even more under his pants. "You will fetch me a good price as a slave...big breasted girl...I have heard tales of you...
You do not impress me...Maybe I will not sell you...but keep you for myself" sneered the Slaver. He was taken by surprise when Cougar Princess' brown eyes suddenly snapped open in the slits of her beige feline mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of shiny tousled black hair.

"I am no one's slave!" declared Alina as she flexed her muscular brown arms...and long muscular brown legs...shattering the chains binding her wrists and ankles. As the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs leapt to her erotic bare brown feet...the Slaver waddled away in terror. "Help!...The Big Breasted One is free!...She is a demon!" wailed the Slaver...as he ran down the corridor with Cougar Princess in pursuit...her naked immense firm brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side as she ran. The Slaver's two thugs came running to his aid...both of them armed with macahuitls.... long pieces of oak...with flint embedded in its edges...which were the Aztecs' version to the steel swords of the Spaniards.

Using her golden bracelets...Cougar Princess blocked and parried the strikes of both thugs' macahuitls....before taking the offensive to them. She felled the first thug with a right fist to the jaw. The second thug was shocked when the Buxom Aztec Superwoman used the glossy claw like finger nails of her left hand to shatter his macahuitl. He was still recovering from that shock...that he did nothing to stop the ball of her right erotic bare foot...from smashing into his jaw...sending him crashing to the floor. Flexing her huge brown thighs...Cougar Princess leapt towards the fleeing Slaver...driving the balls of her erotic bare brown feet into the middle of his back. The stocky Aztec renegade collapsed to the floor of his house with a mighty thug.

Rolling him on to his back...Alina planted the ball of her erotic left bare brown foot firmly on to the middle of his chest...pinning him to the floor. "I do not have time to waste with you evil Slaver...You know of the plan which Captain Cortes and Uri...daughter of the Noble Enoc have?" asked Cougar Princess rhetorically. "Urrk...Yes...The kidnapping...not real...the Captain plans to kill Enoc...when he returns Uri to him...at his estate...at nightfall...then the girl...will give the Captain...all of the wealth he needs...to recruit more Aztec thugs...to join him...help the Spaniards...overthrow King Cuatemac...and Prince Falcon. Alina felt her exposed giant puffy brown nipples harden slightly at the mention of the handsome Aztec prince...who she met not long ago.

"Captain Cortes and Uri will not complete their evil plan...not while Cougar Princess is free...to fight for justice in the Land of the Aztecs...You have seen my power and know that I speak the truth...and cannot be stopped...I shall retrieve my Cougar Bra from your possession...bind you and your minions for the King's soldiers to arrest...then go the estate of Enoc...defeat Cortes and Uri...reveal their evil plan...and then I shall..." said Alina in another of her heroic rambles. However allowing her overconfidence to get the better of her...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...had no idea that she had once again failed to seize the opportunity gifted to her...and had placed herself at a disadvantage once again.

Two hideous fat girls appeared on either side of her...each of them holding large white quilled feathers...which they immediately applied to the naked immense brown bust of the unsuspecting Buxom Aztec Superwoman. "EH...HA ...HA...HA...HA...HA... HA...HA...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...HA...HA... HA... HA...HA... HA...BEING...HA... HA... HA HA... HA... HA...TICKLED......HA... HA... HA... HA... HA...THEY ARE BECOMING...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA....HAAAAARD...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA....CANNOT FIGHT...HA......HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...BACK...HA..HA...HA...HA...DO NOT...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...WANT TO...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA" laughed Alina out loud...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her muscular brown arms flailing in the air...as the two ugly girls kept on brushing her naked massive brown chest with their feathers.

"We hear there's something special about your big nipples" sneered the first fat girl. "HA...HA...HA...HA...YOU MEAN...HA...HA...HA...HA...MY GIANT...HA...HA...HA...HA...COUGAR NIPPLES...HA...HA...HA...STOP..HA..HA..HA..TICKLING THEM...HA...HA..HA..HA...WITH THOSE...FEATHERS...HA..HA..HA...HA" laughed Cougar Princess...unable to defend the sexy summits of her naked enormous firm brown breasts from being brushed non-stop by the feathers. "Yes...That your big nipples make you super strong" sneered the second fat girl...as she joined the first fat girl in brushing the giant puffy brown nipples of the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...watching them become harder and erecter. "YES...HA..HA..HA...THAT IS TRUE...HA...HA...HA...I LOSE...HA...HA...HA...HA...MY COUGAR STRENGTH...HA...HA...HA...BECOME
...HA...HA...HA...WEAK...AND...HA...HA...HA...HA...TIRED...WHEN MY...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...COUGAR NIPPLES...BECOME...HAA...HAA...HAAARD...HA...HA..HA...HA...HA" laughed Alina.

The Slaver watched with glee as the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs was helpless to stop the two ugly fat girls from brushing her across her naked enormous brown bust with the large feathers. "Well done my daughters!...Tame the big breasted female into submission!...Captain Cortes will reward us even further for keeping her as a slave...once he carries out his plan to obtain the wealth of the Noble Enoc!" gloated the Slaver. However his words sunk into the brain of the Cougar Princess...snapping her out of the stupor that the Slaver's daughters were attempting to lull her into. Focusing her thoughts...the Buxom Aztec Superwoman flexed her muscular brown arms...sending the two ugly fat girls flying in opposite directions...groaning and fainting as they crashed to the floor...her naked enormous firm brown breasts freed from the tickling influence of the feathers....her giant puffy brown nipples beginning to soften again.

"My daughters!!...You shall pay big breasted girl!!" snarled the Slaver as he staggered to his feet...picked up a fallen macahuitl...and waddled towards the Buxom Aztec Superwoman. "I am Cougar Princess!!...And your evil ways are over Slaver!!" declared Alina as she blocked his weapon with the gold bracelet on her left wrist...and then drove her clenched right fist powerfully into the pudgy face of the Slaver...who groaned in pain...then fell to the floor with a mighty thud...passing out immediately. "Cougar Princess has prevailed!!...The Slaver is defeated!!" declared Alina flexing her muscular brown arms as she stood triumphantly with her long muscular brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the floor.

After finding some rope...Alina bound the Slaver...his daughters and two thugs together. Retrieving her flimsy strapless beige bra...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs donned it again...such that it barely covered her enormous firm brown breasts again. In a blur of motion...Cougar Princess sprinted out of the wooden house...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving in tandem...her enormous firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her tiny strapless beige bra...with each powerful stride that she made...as she moved through the forest. "I must reach the mansion of Enoch to thwart the plans of Captain Cortes and Uri" resolved Cougar Princess...feeling her giant puffy brown nipples beginning to relax with each step her erotic bare brown feet made.

As she kept on running...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs found herself increasingly thinking about Cortes. "Cortes is a cunning man...I am not used to men finding me desirable...or touching me...in my Cougar Breasts...but Cortes finds ways to trick me...make me lower my guard...so that I can be tamed...When he touches my huge Cougar Breasts...and plays with my giant Cougar Tits...it makes me become so weak...and so tired...my will to resist is gone...it is as if I want to be defeated by him...I do not understand why" thought Alina. As the Buxom Aztec Superwoman continued to run through the dense cluster of trees...her thoughts shifted between the evil Spaniard Captain Cortes...and the brave, handsome Aztec Prince FALCON...who she had rescued days earlier from a band of renegade Aztecs.

"Falcon is so handsome...and good...the way he looks at me...makes my giant Cougar Nipples become hard...my Cougar Cunt becomes wet and excited...I want him to touch me...all over my body...but Captain Cortes is evil...and yet...I also desire to be tamed by him...even though I must prevail against the Spaniards...who are a danger to the Aztec people...who I am sworn to protect by the Aztec Gods...
I do not understand these feelings..." thought Alina...thinking more and more about Prince Falcon and Captain Cortes...and less and less about everything around her. Her untimely distraction...created by her own sexual inexperience proved costly to the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...as the ball of her erotic bare right brown foot...stepped on a patch of grass covered ground...which suddenly gave way beneath the weight of her voluptuous and muscular brown body.

"Oh!...The ground gives way beneath me...no time to react...I must fall!" cried Cougar Princess....her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing in futility...as she plummeted several feet down into a deep pit which had been dug in the forest and covered up with grass. however inches away from what would have been a certain death for anyone else...the Buxom Aztec Superwoman's feline senses...Cougar Princess leapt out of the water...and digging her glossy claw like fingernails and glossy claw like toenails into the soft mud walls of the pit...flexing her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs...she began to scale the side of the pit...climbing back to the surface...using her mighty Cougar Strength.

It was not long before the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs emerged from the pit....her voluptuous and muscular brown body soaked from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet. "It will take more than a pit dug by my enemies to stop me!...Now I must go to the Noble Enoc's Estate" resolved Alina as she started running again. Traversing the terrain of her homeland faster than the wind...it was not long before Cougar Princess arrived at her destination. "Cougar Princess!!" Cortes...Uri...and Enoc...cried in unison...as the Buxom Aztec Superwoman entered their presence. "This is no kidnapping Noble Enoc...Your daughter is part of an evil scheme devised by Captain Cortes to steal the wealth from your land...then kill you...and marry Uri...to secure your lands for the Spaniards!" declared Alina.

Cortes' jaw dropped with shock. He could not believe that the Buxom Aztec Superwoman had escaped from the Slaver His silence and the look of shock on Uri's face as she looked at the Spaniard Captain...confirmed to the Noble Enoc that her words were true. "No!!...My plans have been revealed!!...Retreat!!...Retreat!! yelled Cortes as he turned and ran...leaving three of his guards to face the busty and beauteous Cougar Princess...whose super powers were fully restored. Flexing her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs swiftly dispatched the three Spaniards...and sprinted after the fleeing Cortes...as some servants seized his three men and their weapons. Before Uri could flee...she was seized by some other servants. Enoc looked with disappointment at his daughter. "You shall be disowned by me this day...Your fate lies now in the hands of the Gods and the King" he said grimly. "Cougar Princess shall pay!!...Cougar Princess shall pay!!" screamed Uri as she was led away.

Jumping on to his horse...Captain Cortes rode away as fast as he could. However looking over his right shoulder...he was shocked again...as he saw Cougar Princess in hot pursuit. He marvelled at her enormous firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under the flimsy piece of cloth which barely covered them...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving in tandem...her long mane of shiny wild black hair flowing in the breeze behind her. Those he was afraid...witnessing the power of this savage woman...Cortes was simultaneously aroused...remembered how helpless she was when he used his guile on her in his tent...and almost had her turned into his slave. His thoughts were interrupted when his head connected with a low hanging tree branch...which knocked him off his horse...which kept on going without him.

Shaking off the blow...Cortes got to his feet and drew his sword as the Buxom Aztec Superwoman lunged at him...the glossy claw like fingernails of her strong hands bared at him. Sparks flew as the glossy claw like fingernails of Cougar Princess made contact with the sword of the Spaniard Captain...and then his sword made contact with her golden bracelets...as they duelled...each of them matching the other blow for blow....amongst the trees of the forest. As she battled Cortes...Alina could not help but remember his hands on her enormous firm brown breasts...his fingers expertly rubbing her giant brown nipples into hardness...and she tried unsuccessfully to suppress those thoughts. Similarly...Cortes was having a difficult time concentrating...as he could not help but stare at the awesome body of the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...which was unlike any woman's body he had ever seen. Cortes felt his dick hardening under his trousers...aroused by her power...as much as he was by her body.

"Surrender Cougar Princess!...You are a brave woman...and your persistence intrigues me...but you are no match for a real man like me! " quipped Cortes as they duelled. "Never Captain Cortes!...You are evil!
...and you must be stopped!....I will not be distracted by you...even though...I like to be touched by you!" countered Cougar Princess as she blocked a sword strike with her gold bracelets then lashed out with her claws...but he blocked her attack. As he felt himself sweating under his uniform...Cortes saw the voluptuous and muscular brown body of the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...was also gleaming with a sheen of sweat from her exertions.

"You are growing tired savage woman!...Let us stop fighting!...Let me touch your huge breasts...tame your savage fury...bring you the pleasure you crave" quipped Cortes.
"No!...You want to knock me unconscious!...I like your hands on my huge Cougar Breasts...and my giant Cougar Nipples...but it is my duty to defeat you!...I will..." declared Alina as she leapt at the Spaniard Captain. Suddenly a thick mist surrounded the two combatants...and when it faded...Cougar Princess was surprised to see that Cortes had disappeared without a trace. "He is gone!...How is this possible?" wondered the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs as she looked around the forest but saw no sign of her foe. Knowing her father would likely miss her...Alina turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet and sprinted off towards her family's farm.

As she ran off pondering her latest adventure...as well as her guilty desires of wanting to be touched by Captain Cortes...and his admission of attraction to her...the Buxom Aztec Superwoman had no idea that eyes were watching her from afar. In her chamber in the Aztec Palace...the High Priestess Azteca watched Cougar Princess running across the land...until the magic of the Cougar Bra...obscured her from her sight...keeping her identity a secret. "So my big breasted buffoon...You are attracted to both Prince Falcon and Captain Cortes...despite your great power...you can be made helpless by your own inexperience of sex...and the ways of men...I must find ways to use this knowledge to tame you...make you powerless to thwart my plans" vowed Azteca

end.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:15 pm