Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:36 am

Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 6
Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 6

Walker Estate
Williamsville, New England
8.20 pm

"Stay away from me!...Stay away!! yelled Paul Peyton as he fired his Colt pistol at Scorpion Woman as she charged towards him. He was shocked that the Venomous Vixen had recovered so quickly from the effects of the Feminite-laced chloroform he used to knock her out earlier...having been told by Cyclops International that no heroine could resist its effects. Her blue eyes fixed on him...in the slits of her black armoured mask...all Michelle Walker could hear was the sound of the gunshot...and remember the sight of her father William hitting the floor...shot in the chest by his right hand man...who revealed himself to be a traitor. Flexing her large muscular creamy thighs...Scorpion Woman leapt towards Paul...closing the gap between them in less than a second.

"Ughhh!!!" Paul groaned...doubling over as the ball of her right foot was driven hard into his gut...causing his gun to fall from his hand to the floor of the study. He had no respite...as the Venomous Vixen proceeded to mercilessly pummel him with her black armour gloved fists... rocking his head rapidly from side to side...causing streams of blood to flow from his nose and mouth. As he staggered dazed and disoriented before her...Scorpion Woman drove her right fist hard underneath his jaw...in a powerful uppercut. "Uhhhh!!!" groaned Paul...as the force of the blow caused him to see stars...the world spun before his eyes...his legs gave way...and he collapsed to the floor...with the Venomous Vixen standing menacingly above him. "Now you die!" snarled Michelle.

However just as she was about to finish off the man who shot her father...Scorpion Woman felt her large pink nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard...alerting her to another threat. Turning around...she saw a cloud of grey swirling smoke approaching her rapidly. "DECADENCE!!...Stop her!!" cried Paul Peyton...directing his command to the swirling mass of smoke...which was in fact the gaseous manifestation of the Ukrainian villainess...Ms Decadence...who was part of his conspiracy. "Not this time bitch!" quipped Michelle...as she aimed her silver Scorpion Ring at the approaching smoke...and waves of energy radiated from it.

"What's happening?!!...I am losing my smoke form!!...I am becoming solid again!!...No!!...I have no fighting skills in this form!!...I am helpless!!" blurted Ms Decadence as she turned back into her regular form of an shapely brunette woman...in a silver opera dress...with silver elbow length gloves. "That's the idea bitch!!" quipped Scorpion Woman...as she extended her long muscular left creamy leg in the direction of the villainess. "Urrrrk!!!" groaned Ms Decadence as the ball of the Venomous Vixen's left foot stamped on the middle of her face with authority...sending her collapsing to the floor...where she passed out on impact. However when Michelle turned back to where Paul Peyton was lying...her blue eyes widened in the slits of her black armoured mask...and a gasp escaped from between her parted glossy red lips...as she saw he was gone.

She was about to go after him...when she heard the pleas of her father. "Help...Please...Help me..." gasped William Walker as he lay on the floor a few feet away from where she stood...raising his right hand to her...his left hand clutching the left side of his chest...a pool of blood under his body. Walking over to where her father lay...
the Venomous Vixen...took his outstretched right hand in her black gloved right hand...and knelt beside him. Looking into the depths of her blue eyes...which looked at him through the slits of her black armoured mask...William had an epiphany...as he realised exactly who he was looking at. "Michelle...I...I'm sorry...for...for...everything..." gasped William Walker as he looked into the eyes of his daughter. His words struck a chord within the Venomous Vixen's mind.

She had never heard him speak like this in all her life...and it stirred emotions which she didn't think she had inside of her. "I...I've been...such a fool...consumed...by greed...
power...I...thought...I could...have it...all...but...I lost...everything...your mother...you...Please...Please...forgive me..." pleaded William...as tears rolled down his cheeks...as he looked at her. "It's going to be all right...Dad...I'm going to save you..." replied Michelle...trying to suppress the emotions welling up inside of her. William Walker looked up at his daughter...feelings of regret...pride...happiness...all merging...as he felt darkness descending upon him. "No my darling...It's over...for me...You...must...save yourself...You must...You must...." gasped William.

"No...Dad...No...No..." pleaded Scorpion Woman...as she felt his grip loosen within her own. Michelle's blue eyes watered in the slits of her black armoured mask...as William's hand slipped out of her own...and fell to the floor...as her breathed his last breath. At that moment...she felt her large pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen underneath her tight black armoured leotard...warning her of imminent danger. She heard the sounds of heavy footfalls approaching the study and she heard the voice of her father's killer. "The masked woman!!...She's going to kill Mr Walker!!...Stop her!!" she heard him tell the private security guards...as he directed them towards the study. Standing up...Scorpion Woman turned away from the body of her father...clenched her black armoured gloved fists and charged out of the study towards her oncoming foes. "You're a dead man Paul Peyton!!" she vowed.

Ford Power Plant
Riverside district
Canada
7.45 pm

The foundations of the underground Cyclops International base shuddered violently...as the detonators planted by Jacinta went off simultaneously. The explosions snapped Trey out of the sex crazed stupor which he had been under...and what he had done...as he straddled a now naked and unconscious Trish...whose white wolf skin cowl mask had vanished...after fainting from the last in a series of final powerful orgasms. Quickly pulling up his boxers and his slacks...Trey picked up Trish...and slung her unconscious body over his right shoulder. "Hang on Trish!...I'm finding your niece and I'm getting us all out of here!" vowed the teenager as he bravely charged towards the partially open door of the steel chamber they were in...knocking it open...and shoving aside two Cyclops agents who were there as he made a run for it...as the rock ceiling of the base began to come down around them.

As other Cyclops agents drew Uzi submachine guns to shoot Trey and Trish...Jacinta took aim with one of her Beretta automatics...from the nearby shadows... and opening fire...killing four of agents...and then changed her location...to provide cover for them...while confusing her Cyclops opponents about how many enemies they were facing. One agent turned to the Nymphomaniac Gang...when he noticed they were not doing anything to stop Trey and Trish from escaping. "Get them you stupid bitches!!...Get them!!" Forde...Yim...Luck...and Hill...looked at each other...then turned on their Cyclops handlers. "No one calls us bitches!!" snarled Forde...as she used her Feminite laced perspiration to take out two agents. The Korean Yim lashed out with her fingernails made of pure Feminite...taking out five agents in quick succession. Luck spat on another four agents...her Feminite laced saliva...sending them to the ground... Hill dropped her skirt...pounced on them... and finished them off with the cum from her Feminite cunt.

Bravely dodging bullets from pursuing Cyclops agents and falling debris as a result of the continuing explosions rocking the underground base...Trey kept running as fast as he could...carrying the naked and unconscious Trish over his shoulders. His actions did not go unnoticed by Jacinta...as she also beat a hasty retreat...sticking to the shadows...laying down cover fire with her pistols. The FBI special agent...who was not one who fell easily for any man...could not deny that she felt aroused watching Trey having sex with Trish inside of the chamber they were being held...and now was impressed by his courage and skill...as he headed towards the surface...to escape the collapsing base. However...as Trey neared the tunnel that would take him and Trish to the surface...Jacinta saw a large boulder descending towards him. Death seemed inevitable.

Walker Estate
8.45 pm

The sound of the gunshot resonating in her ears...the image of her father bleeding before her...his final words before he breathed his last breath....were the only things on Scorpion Woman's mind as she battled her way through his private security guards...who had been misled by Paul Peyton into thinking that she had come to the estate to kill him. Though they outnumbered her and were well armed....the guards were no match for the Venomous Vixen...whose anger had significantly heightened her Scorpion Strength...flushing out all traces of the Feminite laced chloroform which had been used to subdue her hours earlier. Evading the baton of a guard...Michelle felled him with vicious left uppercut to the jaw...which fractured it...sending blood flying from his mouth...along with a few teeth. She drove the ball of her right foot into another guard's gut...cracking three of his ribs in the process.

Leaping over his falling form...she felled another guard with a powerful left hand karate chop to the right side of his neck...then raising her clenched black armoured right fist....unleashed a volley of energy bolts from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger...which sent five guards flying through the air...before they had a chance to fire their guns at her...and crashing through a nearby wall. Her slender muscular creamy arms moving in tandem with her long muscular creamy legs...the Venomous Vixen made powerful strides as she engaged the remaining guards in a running battle through her family's mansion...as she went after the man who murdered her father right before her blue eyes.

Moving like a machine...fuelled by rage... Scorpion Woman mercilessly and effortlessly dispatched the guards as they engaged her in futile efforts to stop her. Their cries of agony...the crunching sounds of bones being shattered...as her fists and feet connected with different parts of their bodies....and the sounds of their bodies hitting the floors of the mansion...filled the air...until their was silence. Her huge firm creamy bust heaving up and down under her tight black armoured leotard...her long muscular creamy legs spread slightly apart...the soles of her black armoured boots resting on the polished floor...her black armoured fists clenched...Michelle stopped and looked at the devastation left in her wake...the 40 strong private security guards hired to protect her father...lying unconscious on the floor of the mansion...bleeding and broken.

However there was no sight of her enemy. "Murderer!!...Show yourself!!" snarled Scorpion Woman...as she searched every inch of her family's mansion...but found no trace of the man who betrayed her estranged father and murdered him in cold blood. Eventually...the Venomous Vixen returned to the study...where she stood looking down on the lifeless body of William Walker. Michelle's blue eyes blinked in the slits of her black armoured mask...as they began to water...causing the image of her father's body to blur.

Memories from her childhood to her final moments with her father...when she realised that he was genuinely reaching out to her...only to be taken away...forever...by the bullet fired from Paul Peyton's gun. Unable to contain her emotions any longer...tears streaming down her face...Scorpion Woman dropped to her knees on the floor beside William's body....her black armoured gloved fists clenched. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" screamed Michelle. It was at that moment...that the voice of STINGER...the alien artificial intelligence...from which she obtained her super powers was heard.

"Mistress...You must leave...I am detecting the authorities are approaching" said the AI. On hearing these words...Scorpion Woman stood up...the tears drying from her cheeks....the blurriness of her vision clearing as she looked down at her father's dead body again. "You're going to pay Paul Peyton!!...You're going to pay!!...I promise!!" vowed Michelle before she turned and sprinted out of the mansion. Leaping on to her silver Scorpion Cycle...the Venomous Vixen engaged its turbo boosters...and sped out of her family's estate...through the nearby woods...just as cars belonging to the State Troopers arrived on the scene...the darkened skies opened up...and torrential rains covered her departure.

"Mistress...I advise strongly that we leave this place and return to Detroit immediately" said Stinger. "Not yet...There's something I have to do first" replied Michelle...as she put distance between herself and her family's estate...as more State Troopers arrived on the scene. Elsewhere...aboard a private jet...Paul Peyton also made a swift departure from Williamsville. Swirling a glass of cognac in his right hand...he looked out of the window of the plane briefly...before turning to look at his assistant/lover SERENA LOPEZ...as she sat in the chair opposite to him...her shapely left tanned leg crossed over its right counterpart...as she had glass of cognac herself. "It's done...William Walker is dead and Walker Worldwide Transport is ours!!" declared Serena with a smile as she sipped her drink.

"Yes...but Michelle Walker...and that Scorpion Bitch are still out there...They can bring us down...if they were ever to get a hold of this" replied Paul as he showed the flash drive containing the confidential files about his secret agreement with Cyclops International...to undermine his now deceased employer...and use his company as a conduit for Cyclops' criminal operations worldwide. "So what's the plan?" asked Serena. "The heat's going to on for a while...now that William's dead...I'll be going into hiding for a while...I have friends in New York who will give me sanctuary...I can covertly run Walker Worldwide Transport from there...in the meantime...We've got to keep Michelle and Scorpion Woman too busy to know what we're doing" said Paul.

"My brother can help...His last email to me said business was not going so well in Mexico for him and LOS MANOS BLANCOS...especially with the return of the COUGAR WOMAN...Mexico's legendary crime fighter...who was missing for years...until recently" said Serena. Paul nodded with approval...seeing merit in his lover's words. "Perhaps a change of location will do your brother and his friends some good...provide better opportunities...the Detroit criminal underworld is in disarray right now...Go and visit him...convince him to shift operations to Detroit" said Paul. Serena smiled as they leaned forward and clinked their glasses together.

Ford Power Plant
Riverside district
Canada
8.05 pm

Jacinta was surprised when she saw a shapely teenage brunette...wearing what appeared to be flimsy attire made from wolf skin...come leaping towards Trey and Trish...pushing them out of the way of the large boulder...then helping them up...and helping Trey carry Trish towards the surface. There was no time for the sexy FBI agent to figure out who this girl was...as the Cyclops base continued to collapse all around her. Her guess that it was supported by the old foundations of the abandoned power plant above them. Holstering her pistol...Jacinta followed Trey out of the collapsing base.

"Come on girls!!...Run!!...Run!!" yelled Forde to the other members of the Nymphomaniac Gang as they also rushed towards the surface. Yim was the closest to her...while Luck and Hill were several feet behind them...still trying to fend off Cyclops agents who were trying to get ahead of them...as rocks came descending towards them. As more explosions rocked the underground base...Yim leapt forward to push Forde to safety as rocks hurtled towards her. "No!!!!" screamed Forde...as the last thing she saw were Luck and Hill disappearing under an avalanche of rocks and dust...before everything around her went dark.

Up on the surface...Trey and the teenage masked brunette...carried the still unconscious Trish...towards his parked van...as the old power plant collapsed on itself. Looking at the teenage girl...with the curvy and athletic body...clad in the same white wolf skin cowl mask...and white wolf skin patches over the summits of her large firm white breasts...and a white wolf skin G-string between her muscular white thighs...Trey realised immediately who she was. "MARA....You must be MARA JAMES" said Trey as he remembered that Trish...was the heroine called Wolf Woman...and she had come to Detroit to rescue her teenage niece who had been kidnapped...and judging by her current appearance...was also her crime fighting sidekick...far different from what he was to Michelle when she was Scorpion Woman.

Mara looked at him...her blue eyes widening with surprise that the fact that this teenage African American boy...who she had never met until now...knew exactly who she was. "What?!...No...I'm WOLF GIRL...I...mean...WOLF WOMAN...How do you know who I am?!...What happened to Aunt Trish?!!" gasped Mara in surprise...as they placed Trish in the back of the van. "No time to explain!...We got to get back over the border to Detroit!" said Trey. Confused by what was happening but concerned about Trish...Mara listened to him. "All right!...Let's go!" replied Mara as she got into the back of the van with her aunt...as Trey closed the door behind them. Getting behind the wheel...the teenager put pedal to the metal and sped out of the compound on to the street...just as the power plant collapsed...sending a huge cloud of dust into the air.

Turning on to the street...Trey sped towards Riverside Drive...which skirted the banks of the Detroit River...on the Canadian side of the border...heading towards the Detroit Windsor Tunnel...which would take them over to Detroit...on the American side of the border. However looking directly ahead of them...Mara saw that a police blockade had formed to prevent them reaching their destination. "We have to turn around!...Find another way across!" said Mara to Trey. However checking the special radar he had installed in his old van...Trey quickly realised that other routes that lead to the Tunnel were being closed off by the Canadian police as well. From her hiding place...Jacinta watched Trey heading straight for the blockade.

"That boy's crazy!...I can't help him out of that fix!" thought Jacinta...knowing that the FBI could not be seen to be involved....and thinking that Trey and his companions were about to be stopped and arrested by the Canadian police. However Trey already figured a way of out what seemed to be a hopeless predicament. Mara watched baffled as he punched a sequence of keys on a keyboard...located where the radio should be. "Hang on!...This is going to be close!" cried Trey as he accelerated towards the police blockade...and the very frame of the van began to shudder...as if it would fall to pieces.

However using the same alien technology which powered the Scorpion Cycle.. Trey accelerated until his van disappeared in a flash of light...travelling through an energy portal...which carried them past the blockade unseen...and they appeared unseen back in Detroit. This left the Canadian police baffled as to where the van had gone...as radio checks with their counterparts manning other blockades...all came back with the same result. However Jacinta Jackson was left feeling impressed and aroused by what she had witnessed. Initially the sexy FBI agent...with a reputation for being a loner in the Bureau...and a woman who no man could tame...had her doubts about Charlie's interest in Trey Johnson.

Those doubts were now gone...and Jacinta now had an interest in getting closer to this boy...who proved he was more of a man than any other man she knew. Biding her time...Jacinta started her black Corvette...then drove straight past the blockade...heading back across the river towards Detroit. "Time to report back to Charlie" thought Jacinta as she drove past the Canadian police officers...who had no idea who she was or her role in the events at the not so abandoned Forde Power Plant.

9 pm

Ignoring the torrential rain as it washed over her curvaceous and muscular creamy body....making it and her black armoured attire gleam... Scorpion Woman stood before a tombstone which read "RIP Anne Walker. " I'm sorry Mom... I was too late...." said Michelle as she stood before the grave of her mother. As the rain washed over her...the raindrops running down the face of the Venomous Vixen mixed with the tears that were streaming down her face...as she remembered the events which transpired at the Walker Estate. "I hated Dad for what he did...blamed him for his death...I came back here to expose him for the monster I thought he was...only to find out...he was just as much a victim...as you were...he realised his mistakes...much too late...he wanted me to forgive him...he wanted a second chance...I never gave him that chance...Now he's gone...taken away from me...just like you..." said Scorpion Woman as she stood before her mother's grave.

Blinking her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask...the Venomous Vixen stopped her tears...as lightning flashed...and thunder rolled over her head in the darkened night skies above. Sadness was suppressed by rage...as she clenched her black gloved armoured fists...as the face of William's murderer...Paul Peyton filled her mind. "On your grave Mom...I promise...Paul Peyton and Cyclops International will pay for what they've done...I won't rest until they're destroyed...No matter what it takes...I will find them...I will destroy them...and anyone who tries to stop me" vowed Scorpion Woman...as she looked at her mother's grave for one final time...before turning and walking back to where she had parked her silver Scorpion Cycle.

Starting her mystic motorcycle...Michelle rode towards a back road she knew...which lead out of Williamsville... and away from the State Police and others who would be converging on her family's estate. Activating the controls on her Scorpion Cycle...the Venomous Vixen accelerated...as she prepared to teleport. "Let's go Stinger...There's nothing more for me here" said Scorpion Woman with no emotion in her voice. "As you command Mistress" replied the AI. Within seconds...an energy aura formed around the Venomous Vixen and her motorcycle...before they vanished...leaving Williamsville and Michelle Walker's past behind them.

24 hours later
Juneau, Alaska
4 pm

Trish James and her niece Mara walked side by side through the woods which bordered the eastern side of Alaska's capital city...reflecting on the events of the last three days. Trish was happy that Mara was safe...after being kidnapped by criminals and taken to Detroit where she was being tortured. She thought about the brave teenager Trey Johnson...who helped her save Mara...and how lucky her friend Michelle Walker was to have him in her life. However when she returned to her hometown of Barrow...
she learnt that JOHN BEVIN...the man she loved...had taken up another job and left Barrow.

Trish thought that as she was no longer Wolf Woman...she would have a chance at a future with John. Now she regretted that being Wolf Woman cost her a chance at happiness. Mara too had a lot on her mind. While she was happy that her aunt had moved to Juneau...she was sad that it came at the cost of her sacrificing her super powers to save her. Mara was also having to deal with some new feelings she was having for her best friend DOLPH LEE...since they had returned from Detroit. However their thoughts were interrupted by the howl of the white wolf...which told them that evil was afoot...and Wolf Woman was needed.

"Aunt Trish..." began Mara...before her aunt placed a finger on her lips. "Go sweetheart...Wolf Woman is needed..." replied Trish...happy to pass her mantle on to her niece. Mara nodded...and sprinted away from Trish...her speed increasing with each step that she took...beginning her new transformation. Mara felt her body becoming stronger and sexier with each step. Her clothes and shoes faded away....being replaced by new flimsy attire which barely covered her enhanced curvaceous muscular and athletic white body. A white wolf skin cowl mask covered most of her head except for the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lip... white wolf skin patches barely covered the summits of her large firm white breasts...a a white wolf skin G-string barely covered the space between her muscular white thighs.

Her short black hair became long and wild...flowing out the back of her white wold cowl mask as she ran....her muscular white arms and long muscular white arms and long muscular white legs moving in tandem...her fingernails and toenails becoming glossy and claw like...as she headed into action as the new Wolf Woman. As Mara disappeared out of sight...Trish felt the presence of someone else. She turned around...and saw the old Eskimo Shaman...who had saved her life and granted her the powers to become Wolf Woman...and for Mara to become Wolf Girl.

"The Spirit of the White Wolf is pleased Trish James...Your noble sacrifice...to save the life of your niece...by giving her powers to you..." said the shaman. "I love Mara...I would do anything for her" replied Trish and the old woman smiled. "This is what pleases the great Wolf Spirit...and your sacrifice will not be unrewarded...Mara James will fulfil her destiny as the Wolf Woman...but she will not be alone...for your wisdom Trish James...is needed to help her...and the Wolf Spirit has decreed that you shall be granted powers anew" said the shaman.

New Centre district
Detroit
10 pm

As she rode through the streets of the city on her Harley Chopper...Michelle was only vaguely aware that she had returned on Christmas Eve. The bright lights...music...sight of families out and about as a light snow fell from above...did nothing to improve her mood. The world had become a darker and lonelier place since the events which took place in former hometown of Williamsville in New England. She had gone there to confront her father...expose him for the criminal...the monster...that she had believed him to be. However she realised much too late...that William Walker was as much of a victim as she was. He had reached out to her...seeking forgiveness for the wrongs he committed...but she had rejected him...and her chance to save him was gone...along with her chance to put the past behind her.

As she approached her apartment...Michelle felt sad as she looked up to see some lights shining from a window which looked out into the street. "Trey" sighed Michelle as she looked at the lights of a Christmas tree decorated by her teenage boyfriend. The Venomous Vixen remembered the last words they had...how angry he was that she did not want him to fight alongside her when she was Scorpion Woman...how she nearly lost him when he did. Pulling into the garage below her apartment...Michelle dismounted her Harley and ran the fingers of her right hand along the right side of Trey's van which was parked alongside. Not knowing what to expect...she took a deep breath and made her way upstairs.

Trey was sitting in the living room...next to the lighted Christmas tree...when he heard the sound of Michelle's motorcycle out on the street below...then the sounds of the garage door of the apartment opening and closing. Though he was happy that his Amazon had returned...part of him felt guilty...as he remembered how under the influence of Feminite...he had sex with Trish James...who had come seeking Michelle's help but he ended up going with her to rescue her niece from Cyclops International at a base in Canada. Hearing Michelle's footsteps as she came up the stairs from the garage...Trey took a deep breath and stood up.

As she reached the top of the stairs...Michelle stopped...her heart skipping a beat...as she looked at her teenage boyfriend standing before her...in the middle of the living room...the elaborately decorated Christmas tree standing proudly behind him. She felt her blue eyes beginning to water as she looked at Trey...with a flood of emotions going through her mind...happiness...anger....regret...fear...each of them fighting for control. Trey looked at his Amazon...conflicting emotions going through his mind as well. He felt guilty for what happened with Trish...angry with Michelle for leaving...but happy that she was back.

However none of that mattered now. Trey could see that something was not right with his Amazon...and she needed him. Stepping forward...closing the gap between them...Trey placed his hands on either side of her small curvy waist. "Welcome home Amazon" whispered Trey...as he pulled her close to him...and wrapped his arms around her back...lacing his fingers together...pulling her close to him. As she felt her curvaceous and muscular body press against his lean muscular body...Michelle melted into him.

Feeling the warmth of his body...feeling his strength...his tender touch...which she had missed so much...Michelle was unable to contain her emotions any longer. The events of the past few days...the physical...mental...and emotional strain she had been under...culminating with the murder of her father...and the loss of her chance to save what was left of her family...was too much to bear. She buried her head in his chest and wept bitterly. "Trey...Oh...Trey..." cried Michelle. "It's okay Amazon...It's going to be okay...I'm here" whispered Trey as he hugged her...stroking the back of her shoulder length black hair to calm her down.

Both of them stood in the middle of the living room...neither one wanting to let go. They wanted to stay in this moment forever....but had a feeling of foreboding...that something was coming...and they would never be the same again.

end.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 pm