Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:38 am

Enter the Black Tiger 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Enter the Black Tiger 2
Enter the Black Tiger 2

Brooklyn, New York
9.30 pm

CHAVEZ was finishing up work in the small private detective agency which he ran on the ground floor of the apartment building where he lived with his girlfriend...SANDRA COLLINS... who worked as a reporter with the Daily New Yorker newspaper in downtown Manhattan. A former Navy SEAL...Chavez had met Sandra in the Kingdom of Bengali...a small nation located within the borders of India...where her father was the American Ambassador. He leaned back in his chair...ran the fingers of his right hand through his black hair...recalling the first day they met.

It was his first job after being honorably discharged from the US Navy...assigned as a bodyguard to protect the daughter of Ambassador JOHN COLLINS. He smiled as he remembered the feisty teenage girl he met. Initially Chavez thought her to be reckless...but then he got to know Sandra better...and over the time they were in Bengali...became attracted not only to her beauty...but to her quick wit...and her determination to do the right thing and protect people who could not protect themselves.

All of this happened to coincide with him learning that Sandra led a double life...granted the powers of an ancient relic...the golden TIGER BELT...which allowed her to become TIGER GIRL...the legendary champion of justice in Bengali...to fight against the forces of evil in the Kingdom...much like her famous ancestor had done in World War II.

Side by side with Sandra...they battled the many nefarious schemes of the Skull Society...and their leader...the mysterious Mahar...eventually prevailing against them.
When Sandra's father ended his term as Ambassador...Chavez returned to the States with him and Sandra. They continued their relationship...moving back to New York...where Sandra graduated with a degree in journalism and went to work at the Daily New Yorker.

He reflected on the many adventures he and Sandra shared when she was Tiger Girl...crossing paths with well known crime fighters...such as the British Bombshell...BRITANNIA...and the Venomous Vixen...SCORPION WOMAN...both of whom were still active...unlike Sandra...who had given the golden Tiger Belt back to the safe keeping of PRINCE RAJ...who assumed the throne...as the belt could not leave the Kingdom.

As he pondered these thoughts...Chavez took notice of a flashing news link on his computer...and clicked his mouse to open it. "What?" gasped the private eye in surprise as he viewed amateur video footage of what appeared to be a scantily clad woman...with a voluptuous and muscular body...moving across the rooftops of Manhattan...and the news report was unable to say who she was.

Even the footage was blurred...as she appeared to be moving too fast for anyone to get a clear picture of her. "I swear I'd know that silhouette anywhere...Is it possible?...Something tells me Sandra's got something to tell me when she gets home" thought Chavez.

Snake Venom Club
Queens
9.30 pm

Getting word about some kind of commotion that was taking place inside of his office...MICKEY FINN...a brawny 40 year old red-haired Irishman who was the manager of the night club...and a man with a long criminal record...made his way up to the second level of the club...followed by a pair of thugs...as he made his way to his office.

Finn was using the Snake Venom as a front for selling a new brand of cocaine to clients...and became concerned...when he heard about some of the suppliers being attacked earlier in the evening...and there was someone creating a ruckus in his office...where he had a crate of the cocaine.

"What the fuck?!" gasped Finn in surprise...as he saw that his office was trashed and the four thugs he had assigned to guard the crate...and discreetly sell the potent narcotic to interested buyers...were lying on the floor of the office...groaning in pain.

"What the devil happened here?!" demanded the Irish hoodlum. Then his eyes fell upon a sight he could not believe. A woman...with long wild and glossy black hair...a voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body...her arms extended past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide apart below her wide curvy waist...the soles of her erotic dark gleaming feet...exposed...lying face down on the floor before him.

"I dunno boss...This bitch attacked us...She was after the drugs...Think she's a cop?" groaned one of the dazed thugs. Placing his right foot underneath her smooth shaven left armpit...Finn turned the woman on to her back.His eyes widened...his jaw dropped...and he felt his groin stiffen...as he got a good look at the naked massive firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...of the unconscious sexy superwoman...who called herself BLACK TIGER.

He eyed her from her beautiful face...with tiger pelt mascara stretching across its upper part...her eyes tightly closed...down to her naked bust...that was covered in the white cocaine powder.

He observed a thin tiger pelt bra... just below her massive mounds...her toned six pack abdomen...a thin Tiger Belt G-String barely covering the space between her massive thighs...a gold bracelet on her right wrist...tiger pelt bands on both wrists...and above her shapely ankles...her feet...bare and erotic to the eye. Her toenails very similar to her fingernails...glossy...black and claw like.

Finn and the two men with him were mesmerised by the incredible figure of the Bodacious Black Amazon...as she lay helpless and unconscious before them....her mighty mounds...capped at their summits by huge black nipples and wide black areolas...rising and falling slowly before them.

"Get her up...This black bitch has questions to answer!" said Finn to the two thugs standing on either side of him. Snapping out of their daze...each of them grabbed Black Tiger by her wrists...causing her head to loll backwards...her naked massive firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...swaying freely...as they dragged her across the smooth polished floor of Finn's office before lifting her up...and dropping her into a chair...her muscular arms falling over either side...her long muscular legs spread wide open...and the soles of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet resting flat on the floor.

Standing over his uninvited guest... Mickey Finn raised his hands towards her chest.

"Wake up bitch!...I'm talking to you!" snarled Finn as he gripped each of the Busty Black Bombshell's hardened and erect...huge black nipples...between the thumbs and index fingers of his left hand right hands...and started to slowly rotate them in a clockwise direction.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh....My huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being played with...That makes me...so sleepy...Where...Who...?" groaned Black Tiger...who was secretly Sandra Collins...junior journalist at the Daily New Yorker....as her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of the tiger pelt mascara which covered the upper part of he gorgeous face...framed by her long mane of glossy wild black hair...which draped over the back of the chair...she had been placed in by Finn's men.

As Mickey Finn toyed with her hard and erect...huge black Tiger Nipples...rotating them in a slow clockwise direction...Sandra felt the aphrodisiac properties of the white cocaine powder which covered every inch of her awesome naked firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...begin to take effect...and she heard the voice of the Tiger Goddess in her mind.

"When your great Tiger Nipples are manipulated by a man...You have no choice...You must submit...to his will..." said the voice. "I'll ask the questions you black bitch!...Who are you?! demanded the Irish gangster...as he twirled Sandra's drugged...hard and erect...huge black Tiger Nipples in his fingers.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Can't resist...must...tell...the truth...Uuuuuuuh...My name...is...Black Tiger..." confessed the Busty Black Bombshell to the Irish rogue. "You a cop?!...What are you after?!" demanded Finn as he squeezed and rotated the hard and erect...huge black Tiger Nipples in an anticlockwise direction. The erotic manipulation of her huge black Tiger Nipples...continued to have effects on her...which Sandra was vaguely aware of where she was...and what was happening.

As Mickey pinched and twirled her aching...hard and erect...huge black Tiger Nipples...the Busty Black Bombshell was finding increasingly difficult to stay awake.
Finn kept on pinching and rotating Sandra's hard and erect...huge black Tiger Nipples...making her vulnerable to the aphrodisiac properties of the white cocaine powder that was covering her naked...massive firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts.

Totally mesmerised by the way the Irishman's coarse fingers so expertly manipulated her huge black Tiger Nipples...the Bodacious Black Amazon had no choice but to respond truthfully. "Uuuuuuuh...No...I'm...not...a...cop...Uuuuuuuuunh...so weak...so turned on...when a man...plays with...my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuh...You're making them...so...haaaaaard" complained Sandra.

"You get this bitch Mickey?!" smirked one of the thugs who was with Finn. "Yeah...Look at the size of em Jugs she got...What kinda bitch names her tits?" sneered a second thug."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They're called...Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Let go of them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...fight fair...Uuuuuuuuuuh"moaned the Busty Black Bombshell rolling her head from side to side...as Mickey Finn kept the squeeze...literally on her huge black Tiger Nipples...rubbing what was left of the cocaine powder into them...as well as her wide black Tiger Areolas.

"Shut up black bitch!... I'll ask the questions!...Who are you working for?!...How do you know about the cocaine?!" demanded Mickey as he kept squeezing and rotating the huge black Tiger Nipples of the Bodacious Black Amazon.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....I'm...I'm a super heroine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fought some crooks...at a warehouse...told me...cocaine was being sent here...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Cocaine...having a strange effect...on my huge Tiger Nipples...source...of my Strength of 20 Bengal Tigers" moaned Sandra...who was unable to shake off the overwhelming fatigue and erotic arousal she was experiencing...through the combined effects of the aphrodisiac properties of the cocaine...and the expert way that Mickey Finn was working her super erogenous summits.

Finn was about to continue his questioning...when one of his thugs alerted him to a new problem. "Cops!...Down on the main floor!...Someone must have called em!" he blurted. The Irish hoodlum frowned...reluctant to abort his groping of the huge black nipples of the beauteous Black Tiger...to find out more about her. However Mickey knew what the cost of having the drugs fall into the hands of the police was.

"Quick grab the rest of the coke!...Head out the back way!...Leave the bitch here!...The cops will blame her!!" ordered Mickey. As his men made off with the cocaine cargo...Mickey gave the Busty Black Bombshell a parting gift. "See ya around bitch!" sneered Finn as he gave Sandra's huge black Tiger Nipples a hard twist.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!" replied Black Tiger...and sat dazed in the chair...her muscular dark gleaming arms draped over the arms...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her massive firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts exposed in all their naked glory...heaving up and down....the sexy toes of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet... splayed on the smooth floor of the office.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Tiger Nipples...hard...cocaine...drugging them...that crook...worked them good...Feel weak...sleepy...but can't pass out...Police...are here...can't let them find me..." moaned Sandra as she strained to get to her erotic bare feet.

"Got to get home...Chavez must be worried about me..." groaned Black Tiger as she got up. However as she stood up...the Bodacious Black Amazon felt a wave of nausea wash over her. "Feel...so weak… so dizzy...My huge Tiger Nipples...They're...so hard...Barely able to stand...Barely able...to walk" groaned Sandra as it took great effort to pull her strapless Tiger Bra up...so that it barely covered the awesome firm dark gleaming mounds of her chest.

However as she did that...the Busty Black Bombshell made the mistake of trapping some of the cocaine that was still on her mighty dark gleaming mounds...underneath her tight flimsy garb.

"Uuuuuuuuh...So tired...Feel like cum...Is trapped inside of me...Have to...get away..." groaned Sandra as she staggered out a back door of the office. By the time...the police officers searching the club...reached Finn's office...all they found was damaged furniture. They were baffled as to exactly what happened there. "City' going nuts...First we get calls about some black chick running over buildings...an someone sees her in here...causing a ruckus..." said one officer to his colleague as they headed back down the staircase...where the other officers were questioning guests and employees.

"Yep...That's New York" replied the second officer as he shrugged his shoulders. They would have thought differently were they aware of a shapely silhouette...staggering across the rooftops outside as they spoke.

10 pm
Brooklyn

Black Tiger was vaguely aware of the wind rushing past her voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body...as she squatted on the balls of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet... as she rode atop the rooftop of a moving subway train. Her long mane of wild glossy black hair flailed in the breeze...her head bowed between her huge firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...the glossy black claw like toenails of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet digging into the metal roof top of the speeding train...her fists also resting atop the roof of the subway train...whose passengers had no idea that she was there.

Every now and then...she would look up...and all the Bodacious Black Amazon could see...through her sleepy brown eyes...in the slits of her tiger pelt mascara...were flashing lights passing her in a blur. "Uuuuh ...Cocaine...trapped under my Tiger Bra...Uuuuuuuuuuh...being rubbed against...my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...turned on...feel...tired...so...tired...Must...hold on...Must not...black out...Hold on...a little...longer...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sandra...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her tiger pelt mascara...as her head bobbed up and down between her mighty dark gleaming mounds...as she felt her huge black Tiger Nipples...hardening underneath her thin tight strapless Tiger Bra...as the subway roared along the elevated tracks...with buildings on either side of it.

Looking up...the Busty Black Bombshell...spotted her apartment building...coming up on the left side of the speeding subway train that she was riding upon. "Uuuuuuuuuh...This is my stop...Got to concentrate...Not think...about...sex...Not think about...sleep...Not now...." groaned Black Tiger as she tensed the increasingly jaded muscles of her voluptuous dark gleaming body.

"Uuuuuuuuuh!!" groaned Sandra as she flexed her huge dark gleaming thighs...her muscular arms extended...as she leapt from the moving train on to a ledge of her apartment building...her glossy black Tiger Claws...digging into the concrete.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuh!!" groaned Black Tiger...flexing her muscular dark gleaming arms...as she hauled her dangling voluptuous dark gleaming body on to the ledge. Balancing on the balls of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...her sexy toes...with glossy black toenails...digging into the concrete...her back pressed against the wall...the Bodacious Black Amazon made her way along the ledge...out of sight of any prying eyes either from the nearby apartment buildings or down on the street below...towards the open window of her apartment.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Sandra as she collapsed on her back on to the floor of her apartment...seconds after crawling through the open window.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...on my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuh..making me...so hot...so weak...so helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to...get it off...but it's
making my huge Tiger Nipples...so...haaaaaaaaaaaard...can't raise my hands...to take off...my own Tiger Bra...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pressure building inside...my Tiger Cunt...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's like the spa...in Bengali City...all over again...but worse...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...I...can't...cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Busty Black Bombshell as she lay helpless on the apartment floor.

Just at that moment...the door to the apartment opened...and her boyfriend...Chavez entered the apartment. Former Navy SEAL and bodyguard...now a private investigator was shocked to see the voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body of Black Tiger writhing before her. The sight brought back memories of their first meeting...and Chavez knew immediately that the woman in distress before him...was none other than his girlfriend Sandra Collins...junior journalist at the Daily New Yorker newspaper.

"Hang on honey!...I'm here!" said Chavez as he locked the front door behind him and ran to aid the Bodacious Black Amazon. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chavez...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Help me...Uuuuuh
..drugged by cocaine...on my...huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need to cum...but...I...I...can't." moaned Sandra as her man scooped off the floor....carrying her in his strong arms towards the nearby bathroom. Entering through the open doorway...Chavez gently laid his super heroine girl friend into the bathtub...and turned the hot and cold water taps...causing the bathtub to fill slowly with warm water.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chavez....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Help...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tiger...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her tiger pelt mascaras which covered the upper part of her beauteous face which was framed by her long mane of wild glossy black hair...which flowed from the top of her head on to her broad naked shoulders and reached the middle of her exposed back. "I'm here baby...Don't worry..." said Chavez...who could not help but admire Sandra's new voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body...and her new attire...which was even more flimsy...if that were possible...when he met her when she was a teenager...and he learned that she was Tiger Girl.

He watched as the warm water filled the bottom of the tub...slowly rising...first covering her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...which had toenails that were glossy black and claw like. As the water rose slowly up to the level of her wide curvy waist...it covered the Tiger Belt G-string...which barely covered the space between her huge thighs. Immersing his hands in the water on either side of his super heroine girlfriend's curvy waist...and slid her flimsy underwear down her huge thighs...huge calves...over her well-rounded ankles...over the top of her erotic bare feet...past her sexy toes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh....Ooooooooooh..." moaned Black Tiger as she felt the warm water making intimate contact with her dense jungle of curly glossy black pubic hair between her huge thighs...and her dark gleaming Tiger Clitoris.

As the water rose up to cover her massive firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...Chavez's right hand reached between the bountiful mounds of his super heroine girlfriend's awesome chest... and he easily slipped the strapless Tiger Bra...off...exposing her massive firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts to the swirling warm water. With his left hand...Chavez shut off the water...and with his right hand...he gently caressed Sandra's hard and erect huge black Tiger Nipples...noticing there was a white substance on them...which did not wash off easily on contact with the warm bathwater.

Comparing them to the big black Tiger Nipples that Sandra had as Tiger Girl...when they first met... Chavez...could not help but be intrigued by her enhanced huge black Tiger Nipples...which were submerged in the warm water. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh...so...haaaard...drugged...with cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cum...need to...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...cum..." moaned the Busty Black Bombshell as Chavez lightly caressed them. His mind flashing back to how he first made her orgasm as Tiger Girl...the private investigator knew he could not be distracted by mutual pressure.

Lowering his right hand beneath the water...Chavez placed his right index and middle fingers on her dark gleaming Tiger Clitoris...and started to vigorously rub it. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuh...that feels...so good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Keep rubbing...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Tiger Clitoris......so wet...so excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...turning me on...Oooooooooooh....Aaaaaaaaaaaaah
...I can't...can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh.. so hot...so helpless....turning me on...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...have no choice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Busty Black Bombshell...as Chavez brought her to orgasm...a white cloud rising from between her huge open thighs...her head rolling against her right shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body going limp...as she passed out.

Chavez watched with awe...as an orange aura surrounded the Bodacious Black Amazon...initiating an amazing transformation. He watched...as her complexion changed from dark gleaming to ebony...her body shape changing from voluptuous and muscular...to shapely...her long mane of glossy black hair...becoming straight...the tiger bands on her wrists and above her shapely ankles

disappearing...her fingernails and toenails...turning from black to clear...losing their claw like configuration...as her big black nipples and wide black areolas...reduced slightly in size... becoming soft and relaxed. "It's okay honey...You rest...We'll talk when you wake up" said Chavez...as he stroked the left side of her neck with the fingers of his right hand.

Shutting off the taps....Chavez dipped his left hand between Sandra's open legs...and pulled the plug on the floor of the bathtub...allowing the water to drain out. Using a large bath towel...he gently dried off every inch of her body...taking special care with her erogenous body parts. Leaning forward...the former Navy SEAL...turned bodyguard...turned private eye...gently cradled his unconscious girl friend...naked except for the gold Tiger Bracelet on her right wrist... her shapely ebony body gleaming from the bathwater which previously covered her... from her shoulders to her toes...towards the nearby bedroom.

Laying her gently on the bed...slipping a pillow underneath her head...Chavez...pulled the covers up to Sandra's naked ebony bust...and then sat beside her on the bed...watching his girlfriend as she slept. "You rest honey...We'll talk in the morning...when you wake up..." whispered the private eye to his girlfriend...knowing now that she was once again...a super heroine. Chavez made himself comfortable on a nearby sofa...and bunked down for the night...letting Sandra sleep alone in the bed...as she recuperated from what he suspected would be the first of many outings...as Black Tiger.

Undisclosed location
New York City
10 pm

Dressed in flowing robes of pure gold...holding the gleaming white...dreaded...SKULL STAFF...in one hand...the SKULL MASK over the face...but the figure beneath the flowing robes...distinctly
female...THE MAHAR...leader of the SKULL SOCIETY...stood in the middle of a dimly lit room...surrounding by minions...male and female...in crimson robes...skull masks on their faces...as one stepped forward to report.

"Speak..." beckoned the Mahar. "Great One...I have disturbing news...the cocaine shipments at the warehouse...and at the Snake Venom Club...they have been seized...by the police" said the male minion with a bow.

"What?!...How?!!" demanded the Mahar. "Our operatives tell us...that a woman...a black woman...with incredible strength and agility...and very little clothing...is responsible... Mickey Finn and some of his men at the Snake Venom Club managed somehow to escape from her...but the cocaine...and some of Finn's associates are now in police custody" replied the minion.

The Mahar then looked at the gathering of male and female Skull Minions...standing before her. "Mickey Finn knows too much about our operation...He must be executed...This mystery woman...I want her found...I want her captured and brought to me!....Alive!!" commanded the Mahar...tapping the end of the Skull Staff on the floor. "Yes Great One!!" cried the minions in unison....their clenched fists in the air.

Brooklyn
New York
6 am.

Chavez was awakened from sleep by a gentle kiss on his lips. He opened his eyes...to see his girlfriend Sandra Collins...wearing nothing except a thin blue bathrobe...which offered him a glimpse at her ample ebony cleavage....and her gold Tiger Bracelet on her right wrist as she sat on the sofa next to him. "Sandra...How are you feeling honey?" asked Chavez as he raised himself into a sitting position.

"Better...Thanks for looking after me..." replied Sandra...with a smile as she crossed her left leg over her right leg.. the toes of her right bare foot pointing towards the floor.

"So ... Want to tell me what happened?" asked Chavez as his left hand gently touched the gold Tiger Bracelet. Sandra looked at her man...as his fingers knowingly touched the magic gold bracelet. "So you know...?" asked Sandra rhetorically. "Yeah honey...and it's got nothing to do with me being a private eye...You changed back not long after you got home...Don't worry...no one saw you enter...It's one of the reasons why I chose this apartment..." replied Chavez. Sandra smiled as she placed her left hand on top of her man's left hand.

"That's one of the reasons why I love you...Always thinking ahead....Seeing things I might not see at the time...like the Tiger Bracelet...I was at work last night...when I got a vision...the Tiger Goddess came to me...told me there's a great evil at work in New York...and that I had to stop it...as Black Tiger" replied Sandra. "Black Tiger?" asked Chavez...with a curious look on his face.

"An adult version of my alter-ego as Tiger Girl..." said Sandra. "But how's that possible...The Tiger Belt is what you used to change back then...but it can't leave Bengali...the King and Prince Raj told us that..." replied Chavez.

"And they were right...about the Belt...but the Tiger Goddess had a plan for me...when I got the Tiger Bracelet...just before we left Bengali to come back to the States...She told me in the vision that while the Belt can't leave Bengali and must be used to protect against evil there...there's evil elsewhere in the world...and the Tiger Bracelet can go outside of Bengali what the Tiger Belt can do inside..." explained Sandra.

"I guess that makes sense...but I gotta admit honey...I'm still not quite there with understanding what's happening...other than you're a super heroine again..." said Chavez.

"I guess the best thing to do...is show you..." said Sandra as she stood up and stepped away from the couch. Chavez watched as his girlfriend stood in the middle of their bedroom...with her long shapely legs slightly apart...her bare feet flat on the floor...and touched the gold Tiger Bracelet on her right wrist with the fingers of her left hand. She once again heard the mighty roar of a Bengal Tiger...as an orange aura formed around her...and she felt her body becoming stronger and sexier with each passing second. She also felt items forming around her chest...between her thighs...on her wrists...and her ankles.

When the orange aura faded as quickly as it had appeared...Chavez looked in awe of the amazing metamorphosis that had just happened. Sandra's neat and long black hair had become wild and glossy...framing her beautiful face...draping on to her broad naked shoulders...ending in the middle of her chiselled back. A mystical mascara resembling the orange and black pelt of a Bengal tiger...covered the upper part of her face...leaving the lower part of her nose and her glossy lips exposed. Her skin had turned dark...and was almost gleaming. She admired her awesome musculature from head to her toes.

Gone was her robe...and Chavez studied her from head to toe. She now sported orange and black tiger pelt bands on her wrists and above her shapely ankles...the gold Tiger Bracelet...worn proudly on her right wrist. Her hands were strong with slender fingers...with glossy black claw like fingernails. Her erotic bare feet...had sexy toes that had glossy black claw like toenails. Her now enhanced bust...a pair of massive dark mountains...barely clad by a thin strapless Tiger Bra...which left most of her great Tiger Breasts exposed...barely covering their sexy summits...the outline of a pair of huge black Tiger Nipples...visible against its flimsy fabric. Between her massive thighs...her Tiger Cunt...surrounded by a thick jungle of glossy black pubic hair...was barely covered by a Tiger Belt G-string.

"Wow!" gasped Chavez as he stood up from the couch...dressed only in his black boxers. "That's right honey...Sandra Collins...mild mannered reporter at the Daily New Yorker...is now...Black Tiger...New York's latest crime-fighting sensation!...Ta da!" declared the Bodacious Black Amazon as she flexed her dark gleaming muscular arms and long dark gleaming muscular legs for her man...letting him admire her enhanced feminine body.

"Like what you see honey?" asked Black Tiger rhetorically as she assumed her heroic pose in front of Chavez. The private eye could not take his eyes off her.

Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare dark gleaming feet resting flat on the floor...her sexy toes with black glossy claw like toenails splayed on the floor...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart... her massive firm...dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...barely covered by her thin strapless Tiger Bra...thrust towards him with confidence...her...dense jungle of black pubic hair...barely covered by her Tiger Belt G-string...between her mighty thighs. "You know I do Sandy...but I got to know how this happened...and how come I found you lying on the floor...with cocaine all over you breasts" replied Chavez.

"They're called Tiger Breasts honey..." quipped Sandra with a smile as she took a small step towards her man...maintaining her heroic pose...her awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts bobbing gently underneath her strapless thin Tiger Bra. "Okay...They're Tiger Breasts...So how'd you get cocaine on them...and how'd it take you out?" asked Chavez. "The Tiger Goddess must have given me this power because she sensed an evil here in New York which the police can't handle...as Black Tiger I followed the sensations in my huge Tiger Nipples...they lead me to a warehouse...where I fought some goons...I discovered they were trafficking cocaine...I questioned them...and the trail led to a nightclub...the Snake Venom Club..." Sandra replied.

"I've heard of that place...the Irish gang runs the place..." interjected Chavez. Black Tiger listened...remembering blurry images of Mickey Finn...squeezing her huge firm dark gleaming Tiger Nipples and Tiger Areolas into hardness. "Can't let Chavez know what really happened...How exactly I was knocked out" thought the Bodacious Black Amazon. "So then what happened?" asked Chavez...who could not keep his eyes off his super heroine girlfriend... thinking how much sexier she looked now...than when he remembered her figure as Tiger Girl.

"Well...I fought some goons in the manager's office...and I was winning...until a prostitute...got lucky and put some cocaine on my Tiger Breasts...I tried to remove it with my Tiger Claws...but I only managed to arouse myself...my stroking my huge Tiger Nipples...something in the cocaine...made me start thinking about having sex with you...I couldn't help myself...and...I passed out...I barely managed to get away before the police arrested me..." explained Black Tiger. "That's incredible..." said Chavez.

"I know honey...I can't explain it...but my huge Tiger Nipples...are even more vulnerable to pain and pleasure...than when I was Tiger Girl...but the Tiger Goddess wouldn't have given me this power again...if Black Tiger wasn't needed..." replied Sandra.

"I hear you babe...Remember I was there in Bengali too...Looks like something from there followed us back to New York...and it's active now...You got to be careful..." said Chavez. "What?....Are you saying I can't take care of myself? ...I'll have you know I've got the strength of 20 Bengal Tigers now..." quipped the Busty Black Bombshell...thrusting her awesome dark gleaming rack...barely covered by her thin tight Tiger Bra at her man. "Yeah...but it's like a taught you back in Bengali...Strength by itself can't win a battle...You need skill too..." countered Chavez.

"That sounds like a challenge..." quipped Sandra with a gleam in her brown eyes in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara...as she stepped back...raising her muscular dark gleaming arms...and spreading her long muscular dark gleaming legs slightly apart...the soles of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet flat on the floor as she assumed a fighting stance. "You bet it is hero lady...Bring it on" replied Chavez with a smile as he assumed a similar pose opposite to his super heroine girlfriend. "You asked for it lover" quipped Sandra with a smile.

Flexing her large dark gleaming thighs...Black Tiger lunged at her man...thrusting her long muscular legs at him. "Yah!...Yah!" cried the Bodacious Black Amazon as she launched a series of flying kicks at him. Surprised by her sudden burst of energy...Chavez had to use all of his Navy SEAL training to block her powerful kicks...while admiring the amazing muscle tone of her long muscular dark gleaming legs...the curves of the sexy toes of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet...and their glossy black claw like toenails...as he blocked her repeated foot strikes....as she for--d him back across the floor of their bedroom.

The former Navy SEAL...turned private eye...tried to off the defensive...but his super heroine girlfriend gave him no respite...backing him up with a flurry of kicks...forcing him to block her erotic dark gleaming bare feet...which sailed past his head several times...as their "fight" was a stalemate.

"Come on Chavez!...Just face it...You can't do anything to stop me...I have the strength of 20 Bengal Tigers...and I'm holding back...Just how do you think you can beat me?!" quipped Black Tiger as she launched a series of roundhouse kicks at him...demonstrating her incredible Tiger Powers...to her man.

Chavez answered the Busty Black Bombshell's question by evading her...as she thrust her long muscular right dark gleaming leg towards him...the sexy toes of her erotic right dark gleaming bare foot curled...as it sailed past his right shoulder. Turning quickly on the balls of his feet...the private eye...moved quickly behind his super heroine girlfriend...and executed his counter attack.

Sandra's brown eyes widened in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara...which covered the upper part of her beautiful face...framed by her long mane of wild glossy black hair...as she saw Chavez's strong hands descend over her awesome dark gleaming bust...and yank down her thin tight Tiger Bra in a single motion.

"Eh?!...My Tiger Bra!...You took it off me!...Exposed my massive Tiger Breasts!" cried the Bodacious Black Amazon...as she was surprised to see her naked mountainous dark gleaming mounds...swaying freely from side to side.

"That's not all I'm going to babe..." quipped Chavez...as he followed up by cupping the naked awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts with his hands...the middle and index of her right and left hands...grabbing the respect summits of his super heroine naked awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts.

"My huge Tiger Nipples!...You've got a hold of them!...I've got to break free before..." began Sandra. However the dashing detective interrupted her heroic speech...by executing the next part of his plan."Uuuuuuuuunh!!!...My huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!...Being turned...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!...round...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!...and round...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumh!!!" moaned Black Tiger...rising on the balls of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...her sexy toes...with glossy black claw like toenails splayed on the floor...her naked awesome dark gleaming bust thrust forward...her head resting against the right side of her man's chest.

"Gotcha babe...You know you can't break this hold..." quipped Chavez...as he rotated her huge black Tiger Nipples...in a slow clockwise direction. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're...right...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh......Great detective work...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keep it up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...so
weak...so sleepy...Strength...of...20 Bengal Tigers...useless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Sandra...her brown eyes becoming heavier and heavier with sleep...as she felt her man rotating her huge black Tiger Nipples.

As he did...he felt Sandra's new voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body begin to go limp...sagging against his lean muscular body. For her part...Black Tiger was finding it increasingly difficult to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara...which covered the upper part of her beautiful face...that was framed by her long mane of wild glossy black hair...as thoughts of sex and sleep clouded her mind.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Congratulations Detective...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...You found out my weakness...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Just like when...I was Tiger Girl...only this time...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the feelings...of arousal....sleepiness...are stronger...once my huge Tiger Nipples...are made...h...hh...hhh...aaaaaaaaard" confessed the Bodacious Black Amazon.

"So you surrender honey?" asked Chavez with a grin on his face. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Never..." moaned Sandra...in a sleepy voice....before she grabbed hold of the detective's hardening member...through his boxers...with her left hand. "Hey!...What are you...Uhhhh...Uhhhh" groaned the private investigator as he felt his super heroine girlfriend begin to stroke his penis...through his boxers. "Uuuh...Let go of my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh...and I'll let go of your...Private Dick...Uuuuuh...Uuuuh" groaned Black Tiger.

"Uhhhh...No way...Uhhhh...Uhhhh...Uhhhhh..I'm never...letting go..Uuuuh" moaned Chavez."Uuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sandra and Chavez...as they aroused one another in each of their most erogenous body parts...in the bedroom of their apartment...neither one refusing to concede to the other.

As Chavez rotated his girlfriend's huge black Tiger Nipples with increasing speed...Black Tiger accelerated her stroking of his member...until their hands were blurs of motion...both of them refusing to yield...oblivious to all else around them..building towards the inevitable climax.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Tiger Nipples...Getting so hard...so fast...pressure...building in my Tiger Cunt...can't hold on...Let go...Let go...of my huge...hard...Tiger Nipples..." groaned the Busty Black Bombshell. "Uhhhhhhhhhh...Never...Uhhhhhhhh...You always wanted...Uhhhhhhhh
..my dick...Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...just like...the spa...in Bengali...after...Uhhhhhhhhhh...I saved you...from the big...gold dick...Uhhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Chavez...as he felt the same pressure building in his member...from the rapid stimulation by the skilled fingers of the left hand of his super heroine girlfriend.

"Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuh...but I got you now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tiger....as she kept stroking his hardening penis. "Uhhhhhhh...Yeah...Uhhhhhh...but I got you too...Uhhhhhhhh...Do it...Uhhhhhhh...Do it..." groaned Chavez as he challenged his super heroine girlfriend...while rapidly rotating her hard and erect huge black Tiger Nipples. "Yes...
Uuuuuuh...Yes..." gasped Sandra as she felt the pressure intensifying between her large dark gleaming muscular thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhh...Uuuh...Uhh...Uuuh...Uhhhh...Uuuuh...Uhhhh...Uuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Black Tiger and Chavez simultaneously...as they both brought themselves to a massive orgasm...cum soaking through their Tiger Belt G-string and boxer shorts...respectively. Their heads reeling with dizziness...from their orgasms...Sandra and Chavez collapsed on to the bed.

Black Tiger lay prostrate on the bed...lying on top of her man...her left hand...still gripping his hardened penis through his boxers...while he...maintained his grip on her naked massive dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...the thumbs and index fingers of his right and left hands...still latched on to her huge black Tiger Nipples which were hard and erect like towers. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Do you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...surrender..." sighed the Bodacious Black Amazon. "Uhhhhhhhhh..No way...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Chavez.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...You proved your point...lover...Uuuuuuuuuh...I have to protect...Uuuuuuuuuh...my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh...better...My sex drive...Uuuuuuuuuh...greater than when I was... Tiger Girl...get weaker faster...when...I'm aroused..." sighed Sandra...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara...which covered the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of wild glossy black hair. "Yeah...figured that out...but do you...have enough energy...for..." replied Chavez...as he gently rotated his super heroine girlfriend's huge black Tiger Nipples.

"Ooooooooooh...Yes...You know me...too well..." sighed Black Tiger...with a smile on her face...as she enjoyed the feel of her man's fingers rotating her huge black Tiger Nipples. In a single motion...which surprised the brawny detective...the Busty Black Bombshell...broke his grip...pulled down her Tiger Belt G-string...kicking it off her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...and with split second timing...pulled Chavez's boxers down his waist...turned around...pouncing on top of him...pulling his boxers down to his knees.

"Hey...What're you...Uhhhhhh" groaned Chavez as he felt her straddle him...his member being inserted deep into her Tiger Cunt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sandra with pleasure...feeling her man inside of her. "Uhhhhhhhh...Do it honey...Uhhhhhhh...Do make me...wait..." groaned the private eye...who was in great erotic pleasure at that moment...as he raised his hands up to the naked awesome dark gleaming mounds of her mighty chest. His thumbs...brushing Sandra's huge hard and erect...black Tiger Nipples...up and down. "Uuuuuuuuh...Yes...Nailing me...in my huge Tiger Nipples...Works....every time..." confessed the Bodacious Black Amazon.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Black Tiger and Chavez in unison as she slid up and down the Latino detective's hard and erect brown shaft. "Do...it...Uhhhhh...Do it...Uhhhhhh...Do it..." moaned Chavez...revelling in the way his super heroine girlfriend's Tiger Cunt engulfed his member...moving up and down...faster and faster.

"Yes...Uuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes..." replied Black Tiger."Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhh...Uuuh...Uhhh...Uuuuh...Uhhhh...Uuuuuh...Uhhhhh...Uuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Sandra and Chavez..as an orgasm of tsunami proportions...swept over them...and they fell asleep in each others arms...dreaming only about the joy of the moment...not the adventure which lay ahead.

To be continued.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:09 pm