Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 3
Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 3

Williamsville, New England
9.30 pm

Engulfed within  a thick cloud of swirling grey smoke...which had formed around her without warning...SCORPION WOMAN...was quickly losing her ability to tell reality from fiction. Behind the black armoured mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...except the lower part of her nose and all of her full glossy red lips...DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER... felt a throbbing in her brain...that was growing in intensity...as seconds...were stretched into long minutes. In the slits of her mask...Michelle felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier...as it was taking all of her concentration to keep them open...as her vision blurred intermittently.

The Venomous Vixen had come to her hometown on a mission to expose the criminal ties of her estranged father...billionaire transport magnate WILLIAM WALKER...to the shadowy global crime conglomerate CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL. Eavesdropping on a secret conversation between William and PAUL PEYTON...once the most popular boy in her high school in this New England town...now his right hand man of business and partner in crime....Michelle learnt that the evidence she needed was in Paul's office at  WALKER WORLWIDE TRANSPORT in town.  Changing into Scorpion Woman...Michelle infiltrated the company's headquarters...obtained the information and was about to leave...when she encountered the local sheriff and two of his deputies.

The Venomous Vixen had made light work of them...but before she could make her escape with the vital evidence in her possession...this unexpected predicament literally consumed her. The strange swirling grey smoke was all around her...and to Michelle's shock...some of it had even managed to breach the defences of her tight black armoured leotard...an upgrade from her former black sticky leotard...done by her teenage boyfriend TREY JOHNSON...after she was wounded in during a battle with the famous African heroine known as THE LIONESS...who like her...had been a pawn in a criminal scheme devised by Cyclops International.

As Michelle fought to keep her blue eyes open in the slits of her black armoured mask...she  heard the sound of a woman's voice through the swirling thick grey smoke around her. "Don't resist Scorpion Woman...Your beautiful nipples are so hard...You at becoming tired...as I play with them...Think...of a man you care for
...Think of him when he touches you like this...Surrender to your desires..." the woman's voice gloated...as Scorpion Woman's black gloved hands reached for her huge creamy bust...her fingers caressing the spots under her tight black armoured leotard...where her big pink Scorpion Nipples were located. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
Who said that??....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Smoke....Making my Scorpion Nipples...so...ha...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Getting
so sleepy...blurted the Venomous Vixen.

As her blue eyes fluttered in the slits of her black armoured mask...Michelle saw images of Trey appear before her sleepy blue eyes...and thoughts of him having sex with her...pleasuring her in the super erogenous zones of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...flooded her brain. As the strange smoke swirled around under her tight black leotard...concentrating on the summits of her huge firm creamy breasts...Scorpion Woman thought about Trey's fingers gently squeezing and rotating her big pink Scorpion Nipples. All thoughts of her mission lost in a haze of growing erotic bliss which was becoming impossible for her to resist. "Don't fight...Relax...Scorpion Woman...Relax" said the female voice within the swirling cloud of thick grey smoke.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Nipples...so hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...lactating...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting....sleepier...and...sleepier...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...so hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...so helpless...Uuuuuuuuuh...must...fight...it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained the Venomous Vixen...as her black gloved  hands fondled her own huge firm creamy bust...through the tight black armoured leotard...as the strange grey smoke swirled all around her...as she stood rooted to a single spot...inches away from the open doorway of Paul Peyton's office.

"You can't fight what you can't touch silly Scorpion Woman...You don't know me...but I know all about you...about your big beautiful breasts...how you can't handle them being aroused...how weak you get...when those perfect pink tits of yours become hard and moist" gloated the female voice. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Did your homework on me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Nipples...so...hard...so moist...can't stop...lactating...losing...my Scorpion Strength...so  weak...so sleepy...Who...?....What...?...Why?" moaned Michelle...her head bobbing up and down between her huge firm creamy breasts in the middle of the swirling cloud of grey smoke which seemed to have a life of its own.

"All your questions will be answered soon enough darling...but for now...it's time for the Scorpion to sleep" sneered the voice. "UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SMOKE GETTING INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FEELS LIKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING FINGERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned the Venomous Vixen as she groped her own Scorpion Cunt with her hands...in a desperate effort to relieve the pressure building rapidly inside of it. 

"Yes Scorpion Woman...Think of your man inside of you...his hands on your big beautiful breasts...his fingers teasing your natural nipples into hardness...You cannot resist your own erotic urges...Surrender to them...You know you must" gloated the voice"...as the pressure built rapidly between Michelle's large creamy thighs inside of her throbbing cunt...and her large pink nipples...rivers of white milk flowed freely from the tips of her hard...erect and bullet shaped..as they chafed against the inside of her tight black armoured leotard. Wisps of the grey smoke flooding her nostrils...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her black armoured mask...the Venomous Vixen thought about Trey...doing exactly what the mysterious female voice was saying...and her resistance crumbled.

"UH...UUH...UUUH..UUUUH..UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Scorpion Woman as an orgasm of tsunamic proportions exploded from her throbbing Scorpion Cunt...rivers of thick white cum...seeping out from either side of her thin sliver of black armour between her large creamy thighs...as geysers of white milk simultaneously exploded from her hard and erect large pink Scorpion Nipples...under her tight black leotard.

Michelle's long muscular creamy legs buckled and gave way below her small curvy waist...and she collapsed to the carpeted floor of Paul Peyton's office...her right shoulder making contact with the floor first...as she rolled over on to her back. Her slender muscular creamy arms were flung past her head...exposing her smooth shaven armpit...her long muscular creamy legs spread themselves wide open below her small curvy waist...her feet resting on her heels. As she rolled her head from side to side...trying to clear the cobwebs from her jaded brain...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...the Venomous Vixen...saw the grey smoke assume a human form.

Standing over her was a woman of Eastern European descent...wearing such as a shiny grey  dress that reached down to her ankles...white arm length opera gloves...her black hair piled atop her head..and smoking from a cigarette holder. For her part...Ukrainian born EVELYLN PETROVICH...was intrigued by the curvaceous and muscular female crime fighter who lay down on the floor before her...but still clinging to consciousness. "Impressive darling...Most of my foes would have succumbed to my smoke already...You are strong...I will enjoy this...When you wake up...but right now...Scorpion Slut...It's time for you...to...go
to...Sleep" sneered MS DECADENCE as she blew a cloud of smoke into Michelle's face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Woman...unable to resist the potent aphrodisiac inher blue eyes finally closing in the slits of her black armoured mask as her head rolled against her right shoulder...and she succumbed to unconsciousness. The Ukrainian villainess then reached between the awesome creamy cleavage of the Venomous Vixen and extracted the flash drive which contained the information that she had downloaded from Paul Peyton's computer. As two Cyclops International agents joined her...they kept watch on the unconscious Scorpion Woman...as well as the unconscious sheriff and deputies she had easily defeated...as Ms Decadence made a call on her satellite phone.

"She came as you expected she would...She was unprepared for me... I have the information..." said Ms Decadence as she looked at the flash drive in her left hand...and down at the Venomous Vixen...watching the strained movement of her huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts under her tight black armoured leotard as she lay defeated and unconscious at her feet. "Good...We can't afford any mistakes now...Proceed as planned...Once we eliminate our principal target...You can do whatever you want to Scorpion Woman...as we agreed" replied the man on the other end of the line.

"Understood" replied Evelyn as she ended the call. "Take her to the car" Ms Decadence instructed the agents. Michelle's head lolled backwards...her slender muscular creamy arms dangling limp on either side of her curvy upper body as one agent lifted her by her smooth shaven armpits...while the other grabbed hold of her ankles...and carried her out of the office building...with Ms Decadence following.  They left the sheriff and his deputies on the floor of Paul Peyton's office.
They would not remember anything except that Scorpion Woman tried to steal something from Walker Worldwide Transport's office.

The Venomous Vixen was placed in a sitting position...her head sagging between her huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts...her slender muscular arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her long muscular creamy legs spread apart...her feet resting flat on the floor.. in the back of a black SUV with heavily tinted windows. Ms Decadence joined her there...while the two agents sat up front. As the vehicle moved off...Evelyn caressed the huge creamy bust of the unconscious Scorpion Woman. "Sleep Scorpion Woman...Sleep peacefully...The fun begins when you wake up" sneered Ms Decadence

24 hours later
New Centre district
Detroit
8 am

"AMAZON...?" said TREY JOHNSON...awakened from sleep as he  heard a knock on the front door of the apartment where he lived with his girlfriend...Detective Michelle Walker...who he knew was secretly the Scorpion Woman. Staggering out of bed....dressed in only his boxers...the African American teenager made his way to the front door...wondering who could be there. He opened the door and was surprised to find himself looking an attractive blonde haired white woman...who could have been around Michelle's age.

TRISH JAMES...was equally surprised to see the topless high school student standing on the other side of the doorway...and that his lean muscular ebony body made her feel warm in her nipples and between her thighs. "I'm sorry...Does Michelle Walker live here? asked Trish. "Uh...Yeah.." replied Trey...not realising he was staring at the woman...or about being topless. "I'm Trish...Trish James...I used to go to high school with Michelle...Can I come in?" asked the blonde. Finally becoming aware he was standing half naked in front of a total stranger...and hoping she could give him an idea where Michelle was...Trey came to his senses. "Sorry...I'm Trey Johnson...Please come in" said Trey as he ushered Trish inside. 

"Thanks replied Trish as she entered the apartment and Trey closed the door behind her. Putting on a t-shirt...he caught up with Trish as she entered the living room. He noticed her looking at the photos of him and Michelle together...and  separate photos of each of them... arranged on some nearby shelves. "So you live here? asked Trish as she turned to the teenager. "Yeah...Michelle and I...We're..." began Trey. "It's all right...I'm not judging...Who Michelle is involved with is her business...I arrived in town yesterday...and I was hoping I could use her help...as a police officer" replied Trish.  Trey could see the concern in Trish's blue eyes and hear it in her voice.

"Am...I mean...Michelle's out of town right now...and I'm not sure when she'll be back...Maybe I can help...I know Detroit really good" said Trey.  Trish was fascinated that Michelle would be in a relationship with a teenager. She remembered from the brief time they were in high school in Williamsville...before she moved away to Alaska...Michelle was very much a wallflower and never dated. When Michelle became a cop...the few emails she exchanged with her...told Trish she had no man in her life. There has to be something special about this kid for him to sweep Michelle off her feet, thought Trish. Maybe he could help her. "I was just going to make some coffee...Would you like some?" offered Trey. "Yes...I would Trey" replied Trish with a smile at the teenager.

Minutes later...Trish related her tale to Trey...showing him a photo of her niece...MARA JAMES...who she said had been kidnapped from her home in Juneau, Alaska and was suspected to have been brought to Detroit. Trish of course left out the fact that her niece was secretly the teen heroine called WOLF GIRL...or that she was also the famous Alaskan super heroine...WOLF WOMAN. As she spoke with the teenage boy...Trish could not help but feel a little aroused... by being in the presence of Trey. She didn't know whether it was because her own love life was on hold due to her activities as Wolf Woman...but she was growing curious as to why Michelle was attracted to Trey.

For his own part...Trey could not deny that he felt attracted to Trish as well. He silently admonished himself for thinking those thoughts...knowing how much he loved and missed Michelle. However he also remembered Michelle's words to him as Scorpion Woman...about not fighting crime since he lacked her super powers.  Trey realised that Trish was providing him with the perfect opportunity to prove  to his Amazon that she was wrong about that.  "My brother Gordon...Mara's father is a police officer in Juneau...and he thinks Mara was kidnapped by human traffickers and brought here to Detroit...but he can't follow the trail officially...That's why I'm here" explained Trish.

As she spoke... Trey began to wonder if this was somehow connected to the file he downloaded from the former Cyclops base at St Clair Shores...which spoke about something called Project Atlantis...and unconfirmed reports of a group of women that were randomly committing crimes...which involved their victims being aroused in a way which...Trey reasoned could only have been done with Feminite...the main weapon in Cyclops' arsenal against super heroines like his Amazon."Michelle has some sources...she deals with as a detective...I know where to find them..." said Trey to Trish. "You do...I'd be really grateful if you could help me" replied Trish.

"Sure...Let me get some clothes on...and we'll go check them out...Don't worry...we'll find your niece...I promise" assured Trey as he stood up and walked back towards the bedroom. Trish watched him as he walked off...admiring the teenager's ass as much as his intelligence.  "Pull yourself together Trish...He's the same age of the kids you teach back in  Barrow...Still..." thought Trish...as she felt a strange attraction to him. Maybe it could have something to do that between her wrestling...her job as a physical education teacher...and fighting criminals in the wilds of Alaska as Wolf Woman...had lead to her love life being practically non-existent.

There was JOHN LEVIN...a 30 year old geography teacher back in Barrow who she was attracted to...but her crime fighting duties as Wolf Woman got in the way of them getting closer. Her thoughts were interrupted when Trey returned to the living room....wearing a grey sweat shirt...blue jeans and black sneakers.  "Ready to go Trish" said Trey...glad to be feeling needed again. "Absolutely Trey...I'm in your hands...Lead the way" replied Trish with a smile as she stood up,
Moments later...Trey and Trish drove out of the garage below Michelle's apartment and headed towards their destination.

Preoccupied with their own thoughts...neither of them noticed a black Corvette...driven by FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON...following them at a safe distance to avoid detection. Having identified him as the intruder on the grounds of the former Cyclops base at St Clair Shores...who extracted something from one of the base's computers...acting on orders from his superior FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...Jacinta's orders were to maintain surveillance on Trey. Jacinta had no idea why Charlie wanted her to do this but followed her orders. However she suspected it had something to do with Charlie's private obsession with assembling a super heroine team...and this kid was critical to that objective.

Undisclosed location
New England
Noon

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Woman...rolling her head slowly from side to side...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her black armoured mask. The world before her eyes was a blurry haze. Her brain was jaded...surrounded in a thick fog which seemed impossible to get out of. She felt a tension in her slender muscular creamy arms...above her head.  Looking up...Michelle saw through her blurry vision...that her wrists were bound together by one end of a chain that was wrapped around  a thick wooden beam across a ceiling.

Feeling a draft on her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...the Venomous Vixen's head looked down...and was shocked to discover that she had been stripped of her black armoured leotard...and black armoured boots. She was virtually naked except for her...mask....gloves and her silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger...her shapely ankles bound together  by another set of chains... her erotic bare creamy feet...by chains dangling inches above a stone cold floor. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh!...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh!" groaned Michelle...flexing her slender muscular creamy arms and  her long muscular creamy legs..unable to break the chains that were binding her.

"Oh...Poor Scorpion Woman...So helpless" gloated Ms Decadence as she stood  the Venomous Vixen. As she remembered what happened to her before she blacked out....Michelle became angry. "Let me go!...And I'll show you how helpless I am!" quipped Scorpion Woman as she glared at the Ukrainian  villainess who took a long pull on he cigarette that was in the cigarette holder in her right gloved hand...and then blew the smoke right into Michelle's face and her huge firm naked creamy bust.

"Cough...Cough...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Smoke...making...my Scorpion Nipples...so...haaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...never felt...so out of it...feel so weak...so sleepy..." sighed  Scorpion Woman...her head rolling from side to side...reeling with dizziness from the smoke....struggling desperately to keep her blue eyes open in the slits of her black armoured mask. "I must say...I am very disappointed...I thought you would be a more formidable opponent...Not one who could be so easily defeated" gloated the Ukrainian villainess as she watched Michelle's naked huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts  swaying sexily from side to side before her...capped at their summits by her semi-hard and erect her large pink Scorpion Nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...must...get...free...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...must...expose...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Cyclops...International...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Venomous Vixen...rolling her head from side to side...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she struggled to resist the aphrodisiac  properties of the smoke which Ms Decadence blew into her face. "Seems to me you're the one who's exposed...Scorpion Slut" gloated the Ukrainian villainess. "Who are you?!....Why have you captured me?!...What do you want with me?!" demanded Michelle as glaring at her captor as she hung like a piece of meat before her.

"My name is Ms Decadence...and what I want very simply...is revenge...for killing my comrade...ROMANOFF" snarled the Ukrainian villainess...as she stood before the captured crime fighter. "Romanoff was a criminal!...She got what she deserved!...And so will you!" quipped Scorpion Woman as she glared at Ms Decadence
...her blue eyes..in the slits of her black armoured mask...fixed on the woman in he sliver opera dress...arm length gloves...standing directly in front of her. "Oooh
...such fire...A shame that it has to be put out" sneered the Ukrainian villainess. Before the Venomous Vixen could do anything...Ms Decadence began to dab a thick yellow sponge all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as they heaved rapidly up and down before her.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THAT SPONGE...IT'S GOT...CHLOROFORM ON IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKING MY SCORPION NIPPLES...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING SLEEPY...CAN'T
BREAK...FREE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" protested Michelle as she flailed frantically in the air...unable to break her bonds...unable to prevent the application of the potent anaesthetic to her naked huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts...making her large pink Scorpion Nipples...hard...erect...and bullet shaped.

"Yes...Romanoff told me all about you Scorpion Whore...all about your big breasts...that they were the key to your strength" sneered Ms Decadence as she rubbed the thick yellow sponge all over Michelle's naked huge firm creamy bust...making it shine with a hazy aura...rubbing her large pink nipples into hardness and erectness. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...You'll...pay...for...this...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Venomous Vixen...as she stared with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask...as the face of the Ukrainian villainess phased in and out of focus. "My friend...who you brutally murdered...also told me...of your weakness...to sex" gloated Ms Decadence as she lowered the sponge between Michelle's large creamy thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION CUNT...BEING CHLOROFORMED....NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Venomous Vixen...writhing frantically in the air...as Ms Decadence vigorously rubbed the thick yellow sponge over the neatly trimmed patch of curly black pubic hair between her thighs...and over the shiny pink lips of her Scorpion Clitoris. "Romanoff was my friend!...You must suffer!!" snarled Ms Decadence as she dropped the yellow sponge to the floor...after she used up all the chloroform soaked into its fibres. "AIEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEE
..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed  Scorpion Woman as the Seductress of Smoke painfully twisted her hard...erect and chloroformed large pink Scorpion Nipples...360 degrees clockwise...then anticlockwise...until  rivers of white milk flowed freely out of their hardened tips.

As Michelle reeled in pain and dizziness from the abuse of her aching large pink Scorpion Nipples...Ms Decadence crudely rammed her gloved  left index and middle fingers hard into the space between her large creamy thighs. "Suffer Scorpion Whore!!...You must suffer!!" cried the Ukrainian villainess as she rapidly fingered the helpless heroine in her throbbing and increasingly wet  sex.

"UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUNH
...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UH..UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UH...UUH...UUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
moaned the Venomous Vixen..as she was for--d to cum seven times in quick succession.

Ms Decadence stepped back...admiring her handiwork...as Scorpion Woman hung helplessly before her...her naked bust and cunt...gleaming from the application of chloroform... lactating uncontrollably through the tips of her large hard and erect pink nipples....a waterfall of white cum...falling  out of her throbbing cunt...in the shape of a hard camel toe...from between her large creamy thighs...on to the floor beneath her...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet pointing down to the floor...her head sagging between her awesome creamy cleavage...her entire curvaceous and muscular creamy body bathed in sweat from her for--d orgasms.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Michelle...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her black armoured mask...the urge to fall asleep...becoming difficult to resist. Weakened from Ms Decadence's earlier smoke ambush...and the abuse of the super erogenous zones of her  curvaceous and muscular creamy body...it was not long before the Venomous Vixen began to succumb to the effects of the powerful sleep drug which had contributed to her defeat on so many occasions in her career as a masked crime fighter. It was taking all of her rapidly fading willpower to stay conscious. The Ukrainian villainess realised this...and decided to up the ante.

"Were it up to me...You would be dead already Scorpion Whore...that will happen soon enough..." sneered Ms Decadence. "What...What are you...talking...about?" sighed the Venomous Vixen...unable to lift her head...to look her captor in the eye. "The information you would have stolen from Paul Peyton's office...It's very valuable to Cyclops International...it cannot fall into the hands of the authorities...and all links to the operation you foiled in Detroit...when you killed my comrade...they must be severed..." gloated the Ukrainian villainess as she walked past the helpless hanging heroine. "What...What
are you...talking about??" sighed Michelle...her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier in the slits of her black armoured mask.

"Walker Worldwide Transport is of great value to my employer...but not it's current head...it must be severed...so a new head...more responsive to the directives of Cyclops International...can take its place!"disclosed Ms Decadence. The truth behind her words was unmistakeable...as their meaning became apparent to Scorpion Woman even in her weakened state. "William Walker!!...You're going to murder him!!" gasped Michelle....as the Ukrainian villainess came and stood in front of her once again. "Yes...He has outlived his usefulness to Cyclops International...He cannot be allowed to reveal what he knows to anyone...Once he is dead...Paul Peyton shall take  charge...then you will join William Walker in death...and all who are close to you...will die!" gloated the Ukrainian villainess.

The words of her captor...filled Michelle with rage. Thoughts of Trey in danger...the traitorous scheme hatched by Paul Peyton to murder William...and even concern for the safety of her estranged father...motivated the Venomous Vixen to take action. "No!!...That's not going to happen!!...I'm going to bring all of you down!!...You're going to pay for your crimes!!" cried Scorpion Woman as she flexed her slender muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs...as she strained to break the chains that were binding her wrists and ankles together. Ms Decadence was surprised that anyone could put up this kind of resistance to her smoke powers...and saw that Michelle's large pink Scorpion Nipples...were starting to relax...and her Scorpion Strength was returning.

Knowing she could not let that happen...Ms Decadence intervened. "It would appear I underestimated you Scorpion Woman...I will not make that mistake again!" vowed the Ukrainian as she blew some smoke from the cigarette held at the end of her cigarette holder directly at the Venomous Vixen. Michelle's blue eyes widened with shock in the slits of her black armoured mask...as the smoke morphed into hands...which grabbed hold of her naked huge firm creamy bust.
"UUUUUUUUNH...SMOKE GRABBING MY SCORPION BREASTS??...UUUUUUUUUNH...SQUEEZING MY SCORPION NIPPLES...THE MORE I STRUGGLE...THE GRIP GETS TIGHTER...UUUUUUUUNH...SCORPION NIPPLES....GETTING...HAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUNH...MUST GET FREE" groaned the Venomous Vixen as she writhed furiously.

Ms Decadence blew another puff of smoke from her cigarette holder...which morphed into her own face...which in turn blew another puff of smoke into Michelle's face. "COUGH...COUGH...NO...UUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT...COUGH...COUGH...SMOKE...UUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF APHRODISIAC...IN IT
...UUUUUUUH...STARTING...TO GET...LIGHT HEADED...GOT TO...FOCUS...MUST...GET..." gasped Scorpion Woman...straining to breathe. "Some sleep!" sneered Ms Decadence as she stepped forward and clamped a thick cotton pad over the flaring nostrils and the glossy red lips of her curvaceous captive. "HNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN" blared Scorpion Woman into the thick pad...her blue eyes wide in panic in the slits of her black armoured mask as the unmistakeable aroma of chloroform flooded her nostrils.

"NNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed the Venomous Vixen...her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet tense...as her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...thrashed about wildly in the air...as Ms Decadence pressed the chloroform-soaked pad firmly over her nose and mouth...while the clouds of her aphrodisiac laced smoke...swirled around her naked huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts...and around her head...forcing her to breathe it...along with the chloroform. Using her mind to control her smoke...Ms Decadence caused a smoky tendril to reach between the Venomous Vixen's large creamy thighs...and finger her in her wet and throbbing pink Scorpion Cunt. Rapidly depowered by the combined effects of the aphrodisiac smoke...the smoky grip on her hard and erect large pink Scorpion Nipples...the chloroform...and the rapid fingering of her wet and throbbing pink Scorpion Cunt by the smoky tendril...Michelle took the only option that she had.

"NN..NNNN....NNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned the Venomous Vixen into the thick fibres of the chloroform-soaked cotton pad pressed firmly over her nose and mouth...as another massive orgasm exploded inside of her throbbing...aching Scorpion Cunt. Ms Decadence smiled as she watched the struggles of her captive's curvaceous and muscular creamy body become slower and slower....her black gloved fists unclenching...clear spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...as rivers of white cum flowed down her inner creamy thighs and  calves...past her chained ankles...dripping on to the stone floor she was dangling upon...her naked huge firm breasts...capped at their summits by  her large pink Scorpion Nipples...which were once again...hard...erect and bullet shaped...denying her access to her Scorpion Strength...which rose and fell slower and slower...as her breathing became deeper and deeper.

"Yes Scorpion Slut...Give in to your secret fantasies...Think of a man you love...feel his hands all over your big breasts...feel his fingers inside of your cunt...Go to sleep as you think about him...and know...that you cannot stop the inevitable...William Walker...the man you love...They will die" gloated Ms Decadence ...keeping the chloroform-soaked cotton pad pressed over the nose and mouth of the helpless heroine...while the aphrodisiac laced smoke from her cigarette holder...assumed the form of human hands...their smoky thumbs brushing her hard and erect large pink Scorpion Nipples back and forth. "Nnnnnnnnnnnn..nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Michelle into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...unable to keep her blue eyes open in the slits of her black armoured mask open any longer.

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" laughed Ms Decadence as she watched the Venomous Vixen's fatigue laden eyelids close...and her head sag between her naked large firm creamy Scorpion Breasts...as she succumbed to unconsciousness once again. Discarding the chloroform pad...the Ukrainian villainess walked out of the room...leaving the unconscious Scorpion Woman dangling in the middle of the room like a piece of meat. Four Cyclops International agents...all armed...stood up as she emerged into the adjoining room they were in. "You two stay here and guard our prisoner...She will be unconscious until I return to kill her...You two...come with me...We are going to the Walker Estate" she ordered.  Moments later...Ms Decadence and the two Cyclops agents exited the secluded cabin in the woods near Williamsville where they were based. As soon as she was inside of a black SUV with heavily tinted windows...they got inside the vehicle too. "I will be glad to kill the Scorpion Slut soon and leave this backward place" thought Ms Decadence as the SUV headed towards the Walker Estate.

Detroit  River
4pm

Seated behind the wheel of his van as he drove across the bridge...Trey was vaguely aware of the fact that he had gone the furthest away from Detroit in his life.   He was unaware that his solo investigation...was taking him across the border...leaving Detroit...and entering Canada. All he could think about was Michelle. This was crystal clear to the passenger in his van...Trish James. "You miss her don't you?" asked Trish rhetorically. "Huh?...Sorry..." apologised Trish. "Michelle...I'm sure wherever she is...She's thinking about you too" replied Trish...who came to Detroit to seek Michelle's help as a police detective...but ending up finding Trey instead...who volunteered to help her find her niece Mara.

However Trish knew she could not be totally honest with Trey about the real reason why she trying to find Mara. It bothered her...being less than honest with the African American teenager...who she had spent the last several hour with...tracking down several street contacts...who told them about something big happening in the RIVERSIDE DISTRICT...across the border in Canada...where they were headed. For reasons which she could not explain...Trish found herself curiously attracted to the teenager...and began to understood why Michelle...her best friend from high school...fell in love with him. Trey looked and Trish. Somehow being with her...was almost as being with Michelle...who was secretly Scorpion Woman.

Trey could not deny that Trish was an attractive woman...and there was something about her which reminded him a lot about the dual roles which Michelle had...as a police detective...and as a super heroine.  She was easy to talk to...like Michelle...and since she showed up at the front door of Michelle's apartment looking for her...Trey was finding certain thoughts about the blonde school teacher/amateur wrestler...starting to creep into his mind...as he looked into her blue eyes. However he missed his Amazon terribly...felt badly about the last things he said to her...and wished she would come home to him. "Uh...Yeah...Hey...This looks like the place" said Trey to Trish...changing the conversation...as he pulled his van off the main road.

He brought the van to a stop on the compound of the FORD POWER PLANT...located along the riverfront...Detroit clearly visible in the background on the other side of the river. Trey and Trish got out of the van...and started to walk around the  deserted compound. "Are you certain about this Trey? asked Trish as they headed towards the main building. "Michelle's source said they heard talk about strange things happening in Riverside...since the big battle between the FBI, cops and Cyclops at St Clair Shores...just across the river..." said Trey as they walked. "Cyclops?" asked Trish. "Cyclops International...Some really bad dudes...Lots of money...Lots of guns...and all about crime" replied Trey as they continued walking...both of them unaware that eyes were watching them.

Parked in an alley across the road from the abandoned power plant...FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON...watched the duo walking towards the main building that house the main generators....through a pair of binoculars.  Setting down her binoculars...the Ebony Agent...clad in a form-fitting black leather jumpsuit which looked like something out of a 1970's Blaxploitation movie...her sidearm holstered on the left side of her shapely waist...picked up her I-pad...and watched the surveillance footage of Trey stealing evidence from the former Cyclops International base. She had followed  Trey and Trish across the border into Canada. While her every instinct was to arrest the teenager...Jacinta was under orders from her superior FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...not to.

Checking her I-pad again...she brought up Trish James' profile. "So what are a teenage kid from Detroit and a school teacher from Alaska doing here at an abandoned power plant in Canada?" Jacinta wondered.  The footage of Trey infiltrating the former Cyclops and taking evidence from the crime scene was enough to send him to prison. Her checks on his background showed that his father LEROY JOHNSON...was a notorious criminal named SKULL...leader of the Detroit Bones street gang...up until the time he disappeared and had since been presumed dead. His records from Carver High School showed his IQ was off the charts...and he was something of a technological and engineering genius.  Jacinta also had to admit he was good looking as well.

"Ok Charlie...Let's see what the kid can do"...thought Jacinta as she decided to wait for Trey and Trish to come back out. Inside of the darkened interior of the old abandoned power plant... Trey led the way...with his flashlight in hand...while Trish followed close behind.  "Are you sure this is the right place Trey? "asked Trish as they ventured deeper and deeper into the darkness....the light barely managing to penetrate it. Though Trish knew she could easily assume her other identity to help them search the abandoned power plant...with Trey being this close to her...she did not want to reveal her secret.

Trey meanwhile was beginning to feel a little uncertain himself. However remembering Michelle's last words to him...the teenager  pushed his doubts to the back of his mind. This was about him proving himself...as it was about Trish finding  her niece. "It's okay Trish...I'm here...You're safe with me" replied Trey.  Before Trish could answer...she heard the call of the white wolf...and immediately knew something was wrong.  Out of the darkness...a female voice replied to Trey. "Oooooooh...Check out the big brave hero."  Trey and Trish stopped...as Trey's light shone on a blonde haired white woman and a red-haired white woman...dressed in matching black leather uniforms...standing in their way.  Hearing movement behind them...the duo turned to see a Korean woman and an African American woman standing behind them.

"Heard you were asking a lot of questions...About a missing girl" sneered the blonde named FORDE. "We know where she is" added the Korean YIM from behind.
"Right on sista!...We gonna take you there" agreed the African American named HILL. "So how about you come quiet without making a fuss" sneered the redhead LUCK. Trey realised the leads that he was given back in Detroit to find Trish's niece Mara...was really all designed to lead them into a trap. Normally he knew this was the time when Scorpion Woman would intervene to save them. However with Michelle gone...Trey knew it fell to him to act. Spotting a lead pipe lying on the ground before them...the teenager acted.

"Run Trish!...Get help!" yelled Trey as he picked up the pipe...swinging it in the direction of Yim and Hill. "Uhhh!!" groaned Hill as the pipe hit her...and she fell to the ground...while Yim used her forearms to block the pipe. This created an opening...and Trish made a dash towards the exit of the old power plant. "Get her!...
We got the hero!" ordered Forde...as Yim and Hill ran after Trish.  Raising the pipe...Trey faced off against Forde and  Luck. Holding the pipe firm in his hands...Trey looked from side to side as Forde and Luck circled him like a pair of hungry vultures. "Don't think I won't use this!...Make it easy and surrender!" declared Trey. Forde and Luck looked at each other and laughed. "Ooooh!...Come on little boy!...Come to Mamma!" sneered Forde.

Elsewhere in another part of the plant...Trish's attempt to reach the entrance of the plant was foiled as Yim...using her enhanced strength...kicked over an old generator...blocking her path. Trish turned on her heels and ran back inside of the plant. "Nowhere to run bitch!" yelled Hill as she and Yim ran after Trish. "Your ass is ours!" agreed Yim as they continued their pursuit. "Those women have powers...the other two must have as well...That means Trey is in real danger...This is something more than Trish James can handle...Time for WOLF WOMAN" resolved Trish...as she picked up the pace...running faster...faster...and faster. As she
he ran...with each step that  she made.... Trish felt her body undergoing an amazing transformation. She felt incredible strength flowing through ever muscle and sinew in her body. Trish felt incredible power flow through her chest...her breasts growing in size and sensuality.

Soon  her  shapely breasts had become larger and firmer...her  snow white arms and long muscular snow white legs had become thick and muscular. Her massive snow white bust was barely clad in a bra made of white wolf fur...while a panty also made of white wolf fur barely hugged the space between her large muscular thighs...the upper part of her face was covered with a mask made of white wolf fur...with ear lobes... leaving the lower part of her nose and her lips exposed. Long wild blonde hair flowed out from the back of the mask...her fingernails were sharp and glossy. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with toenails that were claw like and glossy.  "Now to save Trey and find Mara!" resolved the Alaskan Superwoman as she flexed her large snow white thighs...leapt over a generator...and raced towards the aid of her new teenage friend...convinced that the power of the white wolf would prevail again...but unaware of what the circumstances were far different to  any she had faced before.

To be continued

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:00 am