Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:57 pm

Black Shaolin in Greed For Speed 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Shaolin in Greed For Speed
Author's note. Debut for my newest heroine.

BC

Black Shaolin in Greed For Speed

San Francisco Chronicle
San Francisco, California
2 pm

Editor in Chief JACK WELCH...looked at the written script on the paper before him on his desk...and then at its author… a beauteous 20-year old African American woman… clad in a black jacket...baggy blue shirt...black slacks and black leather flat shoes...her shoulder length black hair worn loose.

“I don’t know how you do it Kellie...You always find a way to get these exclusives...when no one else can” said Welch to KELLIE JONES...his top investigative journalist...who once again had gotten another story about about a mysterious masked black woman in skimpy attire...who had been on a crusade against the criminal element in the western part of the city.

Brave...beautiful...sexy...strong...and skilled in martial arts...she called herself the BLACK SHAOLIN...and often appeared on the scene of a crime...easily besting the felons...who were too distracted by her awesome ebony body...and no match for her fighting prowess...leaving them beaten and bound for San Francisco’s Finest to collect.
“Thanks Jack...I’m sure that Black Shaolin is grateful for the good press the Chronicle gives of her fight against the criminals in this city...I know the police have another view about her...but you can’t deny that she does a lot of good...” replied Kellie...with her left hand on the left side of her waist...and gesturing with her right hand.

“I’ll keep that in mind...Any chance of an interview with her?” asked Jack. “Sorry Jack...She prefers we focus on her efforts and not on her...I’ll let you know when I get something more from her” replied Kellie with a smile as she strolled out of Welch’s office and headed back to her cubicle. Kellie had joined the Chronicle not long after graduating from high school.

Black Shaolin first appeared while she was still in high school...disappeared for a while...then re-emerged recently as an adult crime fighter...matching the efforts of the city’s other famous super heroine...the buxom blonde

beauty...KUNG FU WOMAN. Many wondered if the duo were partners but no one could ever prove they knew each other.

At her desk...Kellie checked the information she was gathering for the news story she was working on. Within recent days...there had been several daring daylight robberies...where the thieves escaped in fast getaway cars which the police could not stop.
Checks with some of her contacts...told the beauteous black reporter that these crimes could be linked to thefts of high end vehicles which largely went unreported or unattended to by the police. “These thieves are well organised...well funded...This is a complex operation...Who could be behind it...and why?” wondered Kellie.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a pair of tingling sensations under her shirt. “Uh oh...Trouble...I’ve got get out of here” resolved Kellie...as she got to her feet...and made her way down a nearby stairwell...unnoticed by her colleagues.
Emerging into an alley behind the Chronicle Building. After checking to ensure that she was alone...Kellie rolled up the right sleeve of her jacket...to reveal a shiny silver bracelet...with the insignia of a dragon on it. Standing with her shapely legs slightly apart...the lady journalist declared...”By the Power of Shaolin.

The Dragon Bracelet radiated with energy...surrounding Kellie Jones in an aura of silver light. Kellie sighed as she felt her clothes...undergarments and shoes vanish...as her body reshaped itself...becoming more voluptuous and muscular...feeling herself growing in sexuality and strength.

When the light faded...a voluptuous and muscular black woman...stood in her place. Her massive firm bust barely contained in a strapless silver bra...a pair of flimsy booty shorts barely hugging the space between her huge ebony thighs...silver bracelets bearing the dragon insignia on each of her wrists.

A thin silver mask stretching across the upper part of her beauteous face...her brown eyes blazing with determination in the slits of that mask. Her shoulder length black hair was now glossy...piled on top of her head...with a long thick pony tail...reaching all the way to the middle of her exposed back.

Her hands were strong with slender fingers sporting short glossy silver fingernails. Her ebony feet were bare and erotic to the eye… with sexy slender toes...which had short glossy silver toenails...which like her fingernails and her flimsy silver bra and booty shorts...accentuated her voluptuous and muscular ebony body even more.

The Ebony Wonder assumed her heroic pose...her hands balled into fists resting lightly on either side of her broad curvy waist...her erotic bare ebony feet resting flat on the concrete surface beneath them...her massive firm ebony bust...barely contained in her strapless silver bra thrust forward...with confidence...the tops of her thick black areolas...barely visible above the top of her bra.
Focusing her thoughts...she caused a silver motorcycle with black dragon insignia on its sides...to appear before her. The scantily clad masked woman sexily straddled her SHAO CYCLE. “This could be the lead that I’ve been waiting for to bust these thieves and find out who they’re working for...Time for Kellie Jones to go into action as...Black Shaolin!!” declared the Ebony Wonder as she sped off towards her rendezvous with the criminal element.

Castro district
4 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous ebony body accentuated as she straddled her silver Shao Cycle...Black Shaolin turned the heads of several people as she sped through this district...as she followed the sensations which were leading towards the source of criminal activity.

The wheels of the silver motorcycle squealed against the asphalt surface of the street...and flexing her large muscular ebony thighs...the Ebony Wonder leapt off her bike...the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet making contact with the concrete payment.
Her arrival interrupted a heist in progress at a pawn shop in the area by a group of petty thieves...their old pickup truck waiting outside of the shop...with one masked robber inside and four others emerging from the store with their loot in bags held in their hands.
They froze in their tracks as they caught sight of the buxom black crime fighter...who assumed her heroic pose before them...her hands balled into fists resting lightly on either side of her broad curvy waist...her erotic bare ebony feet resting flat on the concrete surface beneath them...her massive firm ebony bust...barely contained in her strapless silver bra thrust forward...with confidence...the tops of her thick black areolas...barely visible above the top of her bra.

“That’s far enough gentlemen...Just surrender peacefully and there’ll be no trouble...I’ve got other places to be...I’m a very busy super heroine” quipped Black Shaolin. “You got an attitude bitch!...We gonna fix that!...Get her boys!” snarled one of the four thugs emerging from the shop..

They dropped their bags of loot to the pavement...and pulled out their weapons from under their jackets and charged towards the Ebony Wonder...who immediately exploded into action. “Fine...Since you want that that way...Haiee!!” declared Kellie as she extended her long muscular right ebony legs...the ball of her erotic right ebony bare foot striking the first thug in the middle of his face before he could use his knife.

Parrying the swings of a second thug’s crowbar...Black Shaolin countered with a right hand palm strike to the middle of his throat. “Yah!!...Hiyah!!” cried Kellie as she drove the ball of her erotic left ebony bare foot into his gut...and he joined the first thug on the pavement. Flexing her huge ebony thighs...Black Shaolin...leapt towards another thug.
He was distracted by the silver flash from the sexy toes of her erotic right ebony bare foot...slowing his reaction. Before he could use his pistol...the top of the buxom black crime fighter’s erotic right ebony bare foot connected solidly with his jaw.

Turning around..Black Shaolin nailed the fourth thug...with a left hand chop to the right side of his neck...followed by a right palm to the middle of his face. He staggered backwards...crashing through the glass window of the pawn shop. Her four opponents were down and disoriented within seconds.

“Playtime’s over gentlemen...I want some answers about the high speed robberies taking place in San Francisco...I suggest you cooperate...and answer my questions...” said Kellie as she stood triumphant amongst the fallen thugs.

However the Ebony Wonder had forgotten about the fifth thug...who had been sitting behind the wheel of the getaway pickup. Getting out of the vehicle unnoticed...he approached her from behind...with a blackjack gripped firmly in his right hand. However as he got closer...Kellie felt a pair of sharp tingling sensations under her strapless silver bra...which strained to contain her massive firm ebony mounds.

“Eh?...My Shao Nipples tingling...Danger...” realised Black Shaolin as she whirled round to face the imminent threat that she sensed. However as the Ebony Wonder turned on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...and raised her muscular ebony arms to protect herself...she realised her action was late.

Seeing how effortlessly Black Shaolin had taken out the other members of his crew and not wanting to go to jail with them...the fifth thug was lunging towards her...his right arm was coming down fast...and the fingers of his right hand tightly gripped the handle of his blackjack.

“This’ll clean you clock black bitch!!” snarled the fifth thug...as he directed the entire weight of his body into the swing as he brought his blackjack down hard on his intended target...with an almighty cracking blow...with all the strength he could muster.
“UUUUUUUUUUUNH” groaned Kellie...her glossy plum lips parted...baring her clenched rows of pearl white teeth...her eyes tightly shut in the slits of her thin silver mask...her muscular ebony arms raised in the air...her voluptuous and muscular ebony body arching backwards...rising on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet at the thug smashed his blackjack across the summits of her massive ebony rack.

Dazed from the sudden and vicious blow to her awesome firm ebony mounds which shuddered under the strapless silver bra which barely covered them...Black Shaolin staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...her muscular ebony arms flailing in the air...as she tried to regain her balance.

Thinking the buxom black crime fighter was on the ropes...the fifth thug moved in to finish her off. He was shocked when Black Shaolin blocked his blackjack strike with her left muscular ebony arm. “My turn...Yah!!” said Kellie as dealt him a right palm strike to the middle of his chest...which sent him flying through the air and landing hard on to the pavement...joining his criminal partners in defeat.

At that moment...the Ebony Wonder heard the sounds of approaching police sirens. “The police can take it from here...Uhhhhh...My Shaolin Breasts ache...Feeling hard in my Shao Nipples...Need to get out of here” groaned Black Shaolin as she walked slightly unsteadily to her silver Shao Cycle...mounted it and sped off just as two squad cars arrived on the scene.

As she departed...Kellie had no idea that a man standing in a nearby alley had filmed the entire fight on his I-phone. ‘Better get this to the Boss...He’ll be wanting to see this” thought the thug...as he disappeared further down the alley...determined to give this critical information to his employer.

Presidio Heights
San Francisco
6 pm

JULIO GARCIA entered the door to his apartment in the middle class neighbourhood where he lived...after completed his shift as a crime scene investigative technician with the San Francisco Police Department. Picking up a copy of the evening edition of the San Francisco Chronicle...the handsome Latino looked at the front page story...not surprisingly about the buxom black female crime fighter Black Shaolin...written by journalist Kellie Jones.

There was always talk at the department about the Ebony Wonder...and her connection to the Kung Fu Woman...though there was no evidence that they ever interacted. While many officers openly fantasised about making out with Black Shaolin or arresting her...Julio knew much more than he let on about the subject.

He had known Kellie since their days as students at Presidio High School. Julio knew her mother LYNN JONES...who still lived in Presidio Heights...even though Kellie had bought an apartment closer to downtown San Francisco. Kellie still came back regularly to visit her mother….and see him too.

Since she was a journalist and he was a cop...Kellie and Julio maintained the appearance that they were friends in public. However privately...they were very much in love..with Kellie often spending time at his place...or he doing the same at her apartment. As he locked his front door and made his way into the nearby living room...Julio froze...feeling eyes were on him.

He turned to his left and saw Black Shaolin lying on her right side in a sultry pose on his sofa. “Hi lover….I was wondering when you’d be home” quipped Kellie with a smile at her boyfriend. “Kellie...What are you doing here?...People could have seen you...” said Julio as he put his gear down. “Oh you worry too much Julio...You forget I’m a super heroine” quipped the Ebony Wonder as she got to her erotic bare ebony feet and sauntered sexily towards him.

“Believe me Kellie...I that’s something I could never forget...your making the news as much as writing it….and don’t you forget...I’ve kept that secret since high school...You know how many cops in the city want to arrest you?” asked Julio.

“No...The cop I’m interested in is you...Julio” replied Black Shaolin...assuming her heroic pose right in front of her Latino lover. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular ebony legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare feet resting flat on the hard wood floor of his living room.

“That so?” asked Julio rhetorically. “Yes...So what’re you going to do about it…Officer” teased the Ebony Wonder as she thrust her massive ebony bust barely covered by her strapless silver bra towards him. Julio responded with action...quickly getting behind Kellie and cupping her massive ebony breasts in his hands.

“Julio...Hands off my Shaolin Breasts” warned Black Shaolin. “No chance” quipped Julio as his fingers located the outline of his super heroine girlfriend’s big thick black nipples under her strapless silver bra...and began to stroke them in a slow clockwise motion.

“Uuuuuuuuuuh...You got me lover...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...in my Shao Nipples...You know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...That’s my weakness...in my Shaolin Breasts...the source of my Shaolin Powers...Uuuuuuuuuuh...the Dragon Bracelet...is the conduit...that sends them to the rest of my body..Uuuuuuuh…..Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh” cooed Kellie.

As Julio stroked her massive ebony mounds...Black Shaolin’s voluptuous and muscular ebony body sagged against his strong lean bronze frame. She was powerless to prevent Julio from slipping her strapless silver bra off...causing her massive naked ebony breasts to sway freely from side to side.

Though part of her wanted to fight back...the Ebony Wonder could not resist the pure erotic bliss that she was experiencing...as Julio’s fingers expertly massaged the smooth ebony flesh of her massive naked mounds...and paid special attention to her big thick black nipples...gently squeezing and rotating them ...clockwise...and then anticlockwise.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Getting...so weak...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Keep that up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and I’ll pass out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...” confessed Black Shaolin...as she allowed Julio to take charge and tame her into sleepy submission. “Relax Black Shaolin...Take the night off...” whispered Julio as he kissed his super heroine girlfriend along the right side of her neck.

“Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh” cooed Kellie as she surrendered to Julio’s expert erotic touches...and the world blurred into a foggy haze before her brown eyes...as no more words were spoken.

To be continued.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:49 am