Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Battle Strength Comics 
Henchman

Post Battle Strength Comics
Hey guys, I don't know how many of you are familiar with this site, as I only just discovered it the other day, but this guy does some pretty damn good "Heroine in Peril" comics using Poser art. Many of them feature demons, aliens, mutants, or robots having their way with the heroines. And there's a fair amount of mind control, which is what I'm the most into.

http://www.battlestrength.com

But the BEST part is that the guy who runs the site is REALLY receptive to reader feedback and takes a serious interest in what his readers want to see. For example, one of his comics featured an insanely hot scene where the heroine had been captured by this evil Terminator-looking robot, who was going to use her for breeding. He zaps her with these eye beams that begin reprogramming her mind, but sadly she managed to escape before succumbing to the effects. But the build up just pushed pretty much all of my buttons, so I thought it was a damn shame that things ended just when they were getting good. So I posted on his forum and asked if he could maybe give us a short "What If" scenario, just a few pages featuring an alternate version where she doesn't get away. And he was more than happy to agree to it! That's some damn good customer service right there.

I certainly don't want to take any business away from HipComix, but I think this guy is definitely something of a kindred spirit to the artists here. So if you've got a little spare cash one month, check him out and see what you think (and there are plenty of free samples, including an entire issue of "Killer Blonde"). I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. And please, go participate on his forum...you don't have to be a paying member to do that, and they could use some more activity and discussion. And the guy is so down with feedback that vocal readers could potentially have a lot of say in the direction his stories head in.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm