Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

Fallenheroines Updates 
Bully

Post Fallenheroines Updates
Hello!

As a fan os the superheroines in peril genre I started my own website some months ago, and our fourth photo story debuted in the past week.

So feel invited to give a look at ou website and at our photo stories at www.fallenheroines.com

I hope you enjoy.

Thanks.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 am
Bully

Our new photo-story is avaliable. In "A Scream from the Nature" a superheroine controlling the powers of the nature tries to stop a villainess born from the darkest thoughts of mankind.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 am
Bully

Post Re: Fallenheroines Updates
We have a new photostory.

In "Turning Off the Lights", Prism, a superheroine able to create copies of herself is sent in a secret mission against terrorist group. But what she doen´t know is that an old foe from the past can turn this into her last mission.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 pm
Bully

Our most recent update is: "for--d Retirement".

Portentous Girl, a heroine starting her carreer falls in a trap set by a terrible villainess. Will she survive?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm
Bully

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but if asked I'll plead the fifth anyway there was a 2d site that had simliar story line as what is at hip it had heroines getting captured by aliens it went by the title freedom squad and had american fox,americana ,american angel and glory girl tried to follow the link to where this one chapter series came from and ended up at a site that had no comic content has anyone seen this and where does someone go to see more?
there are two other series I see from time to time on the thumbs one has a librarian ravaged by a troll and the other has a laura croft type getting in to problems the one I saw she had tried to steal a gem and was ravaged by the owner who was a ogre hope some out there can help

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 pm
Forum Rookie

To: ach202577 re: unk 2d comic

The comic you are looking for is, Freedom Stars; chp 1 is 'Cattle Call', chp 2 is 'Cream of the Crop'.
The website that does it is Superheroine Central.
Members can only access the last 8 updates before they are no longer accessible, and what you are looking for is no longer available on their site. They are also incredibly slow about making previously posted items available for sale, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
Lastly: the artist that did that comic has a blog, available at: http://moysescarvalho.blogspot.com/

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 pm
Bully

thanks for the information what other sites would you recommend? saw the one with the librarian and the troll is that a ongoing series? see a lot of things on the thumb nails but tracking them down can be a pain oh and thanks again for the information

Mon May 03, 2010 2:12 am
Bully

Two new stories:

Titanide´s Demise: A bonus story for a special price.

A Portentous Mind: The invencible Lady Portentous leaves the retirement to rescue her best friend. Will the villainess meet justice? Or will she be able to defeat the powerful superheroine?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 pm
Bully

And we have a new story: Mirror of Delusions - A superheroine foresees a catastrophe, unknown that it is a trap! Will she survive or her powers will also be absorbed by Replica?

This is the last update posted in the website. For new updates check out our new website (and also a new story):
HERE

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 am