Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm

Erotic Male art and mind control 
Villain

Post Erotic Male art and mind control
I was just wondering if you know of a site along these lines were men are the victems of Mind Control and Body Modifications. I know there are some folks out there with a taste for just such a site and I havn't come across one like this one in my searches. Please don't judge.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:32 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Erotic Male art and mind control
vestia wrote:
I was just wondering if you know of a site along these lines were men are the victems of Mind Control and Body Modifications. I know there are some folks out there with a taste for just such a site and I havn't come across one like this one in my searches. Please don't judge.

Well, the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (www.mcstories.com) and accompanying messageboard caters to all forms of mind control erotica. They only have text stories, but it's a good place to start.

- Doc

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Post male bots or male mind control?
Here Here!
I agree this would certainly be an interesting area to see. Probably on a different website, sister website?
Has anyone seen malebots.com? It has some such ideas in drawings but mostly in stories.
Mcstories.com has the best collection of stories of this type but no visuals.

It certainly would be very interesting to see male mindcontrol in this genre too, especially with rubber and latex added.

Perhaps maledom and femdom combined?

I've noticed some artists on Renderotica that have shown images or even mini-series along these lines. A true organized comic site would be very exciting. I think Hipcomix is one of the best MC sites around and a simillar male oriented/CD/femdom/maledom all combo version would have a good following as well.

Any ideas or feedback?
thanks all.

Bluemax

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:51 pm