Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 am

WHO IS THIS MIDNITE GUY ? 
Super Villain

Post Re: WHO IS THIS MIDNITE GUY ?
timo wrote:
Hey Midnite,

Why don't you tell our viewers something about yourself, and where our followers can find more of
your work ? (Heh, heh, heh)

I have a question: is it true that you once did pictures and signed them "Midnight Marauder" :?:

-Mike

Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:03 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Midnite MArauder
Hahahaha... I can't believe anybody knows that. I thought maybe I had left all that stuff behind me, but hey - I guess wherever you go, there you are. Yes, that's me too. I've been doing the artwork in poser since P2 somewhere around 1997? Maybe earlier, hell I can't keep track of it anymore. When Diane Griffith (Renderotica) asked for the first people to be on the Premiere list I was one of the first called. Unfortunately my work for Actionbabe Media for the last several years has kept me from actually getting much published at Renderotica, but before that I was pretty prolific in there.

After that I went and hooked up with Fin and Skyler and Razorsharp and Joe Kurz and we created I-comix. Timo came on board there as well as 2 Dizzy and Phantast, and Divale.

Since then I've been working failrly exclusively for Actionbabe GOLD and I-comix, but now I'm branching out, and I've recently finished an awesome Flash enabled comic for Helplessheroes.com as well.

What's left of my brain will probably be donated to the Smithsonian as the quintesential pervert's brain - aka Midnite Marauder.
8)

Mid

Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:48 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Yeah, I have picked up some of your work over the years. Hope to see more here.

BTW, could you tell me what happened to Phantast's free site Dominatricity? It disappeared a couple of days ago.

-Mike

Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:12 pm
Site Administrator

I've seen a number of Midnite's lush images over the years. Welcome to the website! This place will rock so hard once the artists have a chance to set up their schedules.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:43 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Phantast and more
Phantast suffered the same fate as Actionbabe Gold and I-comix.
Somebody hacked our server and took the sites down. We have a new server now, and the hard drive is being shipped to Corum in London.
Hopefully we will have everything back up and running soon...

Meanwhile I'm trying to find another Westgern Digital WD1200BB so I can get the sites back on my side. Damn - was this ever a bad time to lose that Hard drive.

Anyway thanks for all the kind words and I will try and post some of my old MM stuff in here for you all soon.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:46 pm
Profile WWW