Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am

Member's update - THE PAINTING part two added! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Member's update - THE PAINTING part two added!
The incursion of real life in our cartoon world will not stop us from capturing those cartoon beauties!

Today we bring you part 2 of The PAINting!

Previously, we saw Pink Pussycat and Clawdette arrive to what they thought was a special celebratory painting to be made of the Action Cats. But wait! It's a cat trap set by that most meanest Meanie Mouse! Oh no! The fumes of the sedative paint brings our super kitties to their knees and eventually into a drug-induced catnap.

What does that rude rodent villainess plan to do to her valiant captives cats?!

See for yourself here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=148471

Keep a cartoon villain eye out as well for the new installments of WICKED FUN PARK and The PAINting coming this Friday and Saturday.

Thanks! Finister

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 am
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Member's update - THE PAINTING part two added!
My goodness Finister!!!
This episode was well worth the wait. :) Brillliant.
Yet again you have produced another great piece of work for us all to enjoy.
PinkPussycat Pet Caged, Plugged, Tormented and back in that tight figure hugging Pink Latex Bodysuit, PURRRFECT!!!!! ;)
I see though that you have altered it slightly, it has Pink Paws/Mittens instead of fingers.
Her fellow Heroine Clawdette, alongside her also Caged, Plugged, Semi Stripped, wearing a Tight Open Face Cat Eared Hood and also fitted with Paws/Mittens. MEEOOW!!!!! ;)
Your captive Tit Mice, from the rear view of their cages appear to have been plugged (the two red circles), in both holes that are available from their imprisoned position for that extra touch of evil humiliation. Is this so?
Also I notice they have been fitted with a thin slinky mouse tail.
Thanks.
Roll on Friday and Saturday, (well that will be Saturday and Sunday this side of the Atlantic).

Last edited by choc666 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 am
HIPComix Artist

Yes a great update Finister!

As choc says: PPPuRRRely PPPeRRRfect!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Finister.
I would like to ask four or five more things if you don’t mind.
Your idea of life size Paint Pots as Travel Cages was excellent, but to stop the captured Heroines from being jostled and bumped about inside the cans, had it crossed your mind to have the pots filled with some kind of Body Holding Gloopy Substance so that the Imprisoned Felines arrived safely at the Pet Store for Meanie Mouse to carry out her despicable costume change and caging of the Pussy Prisoners.
If you like this idea, would you be willing to create a cut away image of the Paint Pots, so we could see the stuck fast PinkPussycat and Clawdette?
Will a Tit Mouse be shown un-caged at sometime in this story, so we can fully appreciate the costume you’ve produced, that an unwilling prisoner has been squeezed into for her future life as a Sex Pet Slave?
I know we've have emailed each other before about masked or unmasked captives, but I think that the way you created and pictured the Tit Mouse Cap it looks as though it could be temporarily lowered over the wearers face for extra punishment for any misbehaviour or refusal to accept orders from their trainers or new owners, so that their identity can be removed and therefore cause a total loss of self-worth and depraved humiliation.
What do you think?
You create an excellent Ball Gag, but what do you think about a Ball Dick Gag?
This is a Ball Gag to keep the jaws wide apart but attached to the ball is a long thick Rubber Dick that fills the mouth of the Gag-ee so that they have no option but to unwilling practice in giving Oral on the Rubber Phallus ready for a Masters Member or a Mistress’s Strap-on.
Hopefully I can find an image to show what I mean.
Lastly it seems that Max doesn’t seem to like his niece Pristina. Have you plans that would teach this spoilt young woman a lesson by becoming a Tit Mouse for Meanie Mouse’s personal use.
This could happen by Max asking a favour of Meanie to get Pristina out of his hair if she gets too whiny or as payment for the evil sexual plans Max would like to achieve using the bodies of the captured Kitty Cat Gang.
If this should happen to Pristina, it might warp her mind in such a way that a new female Villain is born, that has a grugde not only against all Heroines but Max as well.
I realise that I'm asking an awful lot of you and would fully understand if you said 'Go away, I'm busy'. ;)
Thanks for your time and keep up the great work. :)

P.S. I forgot to put in my previous post, that I can't wait to see what Capture Costumes and Bondage you have got lined up for the other Heroines, especially Nightengale.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Petty Criminal

With my head buzzing from such a great episode, I didn't mention the Puppy getting extra training. :(
The Puppy costume, Straps and colouring matched perfectly.
With the extra Butt-Plug training this unruly Puppy is receiving, she will soon become a subserviant Lap Bitch.

Here are some pictures of the Gag I mentioned previously.

Attachments:
Ball Gag Alternate.jpg
Ball Gag Alternate.jpg [ 43.35 KiB | Viewed 12577 times ]
Ball Gag Internal View 01.jpg
Ball Gag Internal View 01.jpg [ 34.83 KiB | Viewed 12578 times ]
Ball Gag View 01.png
Ball Gag View 01.png [ 112.8 KiB | Viewed 12578 times ]
Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Choc and Mitru !!

Let me see what I can do for your requests, Choc :twisted:

Thanks for the cock gag suggestion - I'm sure we can find something naughty like that.

We could do a cutaway to see what's inside those bondage paint cans :D

The Tit Mice mouse shaped head covers kind of fit like halloween masks encircling the face. But we could put a face hood over them while keeping the mouse 'hat' on?... lemme think how to do it.

Pristina is Vivian's favorite niece and although Max is a powerful pervert, he doesn't want to suffer the wrath of his wife. If he did do something to teach his brat niece a lesson, he'd have to be very sneaky - heh.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions !!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:50 am
Super Villain

This is a great issue! Meany Mouse is the villain that all of the hip comix suscriptors were waiting for!

I just loved all the issue, I hope to write a better review later

Thanks a lot Finister!

Hector

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 am
Super Villain

Dear Finister:

I think you’re having a lot of fun with the Meanie Mouse character: Max is an asshole but he treats the superheroines more like toys he uses and then discharges, Belinda is cruel with some heroines, but she is more focused in her own pleasure once she feels she has won, and Madame Minx, even when very cruel and cunning, is so full of herself to focus in someone else. Meanie Mouse is not cruel while she is breaking the someone’s will, she is cruel because she is breaking the will of someone… a true sadist. Even with that, your design of character is very good: Mitzy really seems like someone who doesn’t harm a fly.

Now about the tale: The first picture has the two kitties awake, but… how can we say it? secured? Contained? The fact that those two kitties are in their… cages? Is so a. Oh, and X is a prisoner too.

That Max, capital villain, all around jerk and corporate executive of ROPE is in this story is almost a given, but I think you have a particular soft spot for Babydoll, given he is present in a lot of stories.

But the best part must be when they inspected the mice and the puppies. For a moment, I think given to the hair, I thought there were guys in the cages, but now I think they are all girls.

My favorite moment was undoubtedly the scene with the rebel puppie at page 17. The way she defied Ruffian, how he pushed her tail, and how she complied… that was so awesome, even the mention of how she is “losing her defiant will bit by bit”… that’s the kind of scenes I love.

And then, the scene with our two cats. I don’t know if that device they are in is real, I really don’t want to know, but they are genius: they are two trophy cats. They cannot move In their Kitty cages. And the butt plugs, those are incredible.

Just one petition:You need to make a scene where a certain feathered crimefighter is captured and placed in the birdcage, (that’s reminds me of an Avengers episode).

Hector

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks a lot, Hector!

Yeah, I really like Meanie Mouse too! I can't believe it took me so long to figure out to make mouse and dog villains - ha ha.

With babydoll... if we're going to involve Kitten... her arch-enemy should be in the mix... muuuuuhahahaha! :twisted:

As for Nightengale... check out part 3 we just added :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 am