Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am

Member's update - THE PAINTING part one xtra pages added!! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Member's update - THE PAINTING part one xtra pages added!!
Greetings all!

We have added 5 more pages to part one of The PAINTING!

here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=148471

Pages 6 thru 10 added!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:45 am
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Member's update - THE PAINTING part one xtra pages added!!
Finister, the way this tale has started is a belter. Well Done. :)
As for your comment "more of my own weird latex petgirl bondage pervo stuff", bring it on, it sounds great.
As the story is up and running I'm not sure if you want any ideas throwing your way, but when you put 'Latex Petgirl' it brought to mind a story and pictures from an artist a few years ago about the trials and troubles of a kidnapped female P.I. on the Renderotica site.
After being kept as a Ponygirl for breeding purposes she was sold on to a Mistress who sealed her into a black full body and head Rubber Bodysuit. Bound her with straps so she could only totter on all fours (elbows and knees), squeezed in a Butt Plug so she had a short thick tail sticking out of her behind and then fitted her with a Dogs Muzzle with inbuilt Dildo Gag to keep her quiet.
All this was done because her Mistress wanted a Puppy Dog. ;)
Right what I was thinking was Meanie Mouse detests Pussy Cats so much and Pussy Cats dislike mice, what better way to humiliate the Action Cats than to have at least one of them become a Latex Rubber Mouse (I think Clawdette would do nicely). along the idea mentioned above.
A full Rubber Bodysuit with a tight Hooded Mask in Field Mouse Brown or White in colour. Strapped to crawl on all fours, a snuggly fitted Butt Plug with a long slender mouse tail protruding out of the captives behind and finally her identity hidden behind a Mouse's face mask with a built in Dildo Gag (to keep Meanie's new Pet silent), and to complete the look a twitching nose and whiskers. ;)
I will email a couple of the images of the transformed P.I to you so you can see what I'm babbling on about.
Thanks.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Choc666 !

I plan to explore a lot of petgirl fun in The Painting. I'm sure we can find a heroine to fit the puppygirl role... muuuhahaha :twisted:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 pm
I agree, I ve always thought transforming our kitties into different animals via bondage or mind control would be very hot (Even have an idea for a story I intend to type sometime). Would love our pink kitty turned into a squeaky mouse. >:3

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 pm
Just thought that should be added in the credits: no animal has suffered in drawing comics ^_^ I'm worried for puddy ))) Is he ok ? Or is it she 0_o

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm
Super Villain

Hi Finister

I loved those five pages, particularly page 09: … Pavlova… uh… now I… uh… remember… that is… that is… Oh well, Pink Pussycat, is great you remember, but do you know what would have been even greater? That you would have remembered that only one minute ago, when it could have been useful!

But Puddy! That’s a genial stroke!!! And I agree with ajiehb! It’s awesome! I’m almost disappointed Puddy doesn’t wear a mask (or at least has a mask of his own furry). I remember the Bat-hound, Ace! Now we have Puffy! Please let him save the Action Cats at the end of the tale, just like Bleep did to Space Ghost!!!

I loved the scenes where Pink Pussycat and Clawdette are knocked out by the sleeping gas. Now about the last panel, it was good to see Kitten and ShadowRider, and those motorcycles design really kick ass! I think you need to show how Kitten is friendly with almost any heroine in town to show how she has a nice personality.

And just another question, I know the first Clawdette has being memory – wiped, but why did you discarded her? Problems with her characterization?

Thanks Finister

Hector

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Angelicone, Ajiehb and Hector!

@Angelicone = Yeah, heroines turned into bound petgirls :twisted:

@Ajiehb = I like that - no critters were harmed... two or four legged - heh. Or winged :)

@Hector = I'm working on getting Puddy a super-kitty mask and cape - ha ha.

Yeah, the original Clawdette wasn't arousing me. It took me a long time to find a Clawdette and Kitten version that I really liked for the sexual stuff. I'm weird - ha ha. But, I do actually have a future series in mind with the original Clawdette and Meanie Mouse .

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 pm