Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:11 am

WICKED FUN PARK part eleven added to Members Gallery! 
HIPComix Artist

Post WICKED FUN PARK part eleven added to Members Gallery!
Greetings fellow supervillains and sexy superheroines!

Today we bring you part eleven of the WICKED FUN PARK!

Our courageous heroines have all fallen into the cruel clutches of those royal villains. Even the Metrobay law enforcement have been tricked into coming to the park and being corrupted. What a diabolical scheme! Such wicked villains! And now, perhaps worst of all, our wholesome heroines must endure the lecherous and painful attentions of their captors and the corrupted men of Metrobay! What horrid ordeals await?!

Discover what fiendish ordeals await our heroines here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=145565

Thanks for supporting HIPcomix.com!

June will be a great month if you like to see Pink Pussycat in action. For, she will also have 3 extra updates this moth in the new Meanie Mouse series. It starts Friday. See you there with your supervillain capes and superheroines in your kitty catsuits!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:08 am
Post Re: WICKED FUN PARK part eleven added to Members Gallery!
One more great update ! Poor agent Tamry ... she has been transformed in living doll. In part 3 of wicked fun park where HoneyDoll meets Tyrant there was dungeon full of medieval torture devices whith a life like nude mannequin. Are those mannequin living doll like Tamry or not ? Part whith Max and Pussycat is awesome, i wonder where is HoneyDoll been taken ?) But park is big and you imagination is limitless )) will wait for next part ...

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:57 pm
HIPComix Artist

Hi Ajiehb - yes, Tyrant has a bit of a human doll babe fetish. The dolls in his dungeon scene were meant to be actual lifeless mannequins... but they could be taken down and real living dolls could take their place if Tyrant wanted :twisted:

Just a hint of evil things to come... consider the Disneyworld Pirates of Caribbean ride with automated mannequins... and what if those mannequins were actually living dolls... muuuuhahahaha!! :P

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 am
Never been to Disneyland and not see Pirates of Caribbean ride had to watch on YouTube what is all about. Now I understand what is that )) And it must be Tyrant Attraction whith his living doll instead of automated mannequins ?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:30 pm
Petty Criminal

Finister, I'm almost lost for words on how great this story is becoming. Encore!!! :)
Just a couple of things I would like to point out if you don't mind.
As I've mentioned before, I love HoneyDolls Jesterette outfit, especially the Jolly Bright Yellow Stockings/Leggings instead of her usual Slinky Black Thigh Boots but a pair of Black Thigh Cuffs similiar to the ones PinkPussycat has been fitted with would be brilliant.
Also now that Honey's enhanced Breasts and Nipples are on show for all to see and play with, surely a set of Vice Nipple Clamps would add to her torment and maybe a hidden pleasure she doesn't wish to share.
As for our captured agents, well, what with Tamry now a living Doll at the mercy of Tyrant and Summer being Breast enhanced to keep the long suffering Nightingale under the Queens thumb or should that be Pussy, what has your evil imagination got in mind for Tawny and Risque.
Something really Rubbery and Kinky I hope. ;)
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:34 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Ajiehb and Choc666 !

Yes, since the Queen of hearts and the Tyrant have a medieval motif I wanted to make a medieval themed ride/area... for the mannequin sex dolls. and other naughty stuff.

Agents Tawny and Risque won't be left out :twisted:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:15 pm
Petty Criminal

Great chapter, Finister, and love all the details you used for the characters involved. Are the Gem Guardians destined to join Tamry in that naughty ride/show you mentioned?

Looking forward to what you do next as always...:)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Thanks NorthernChill !!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:39 pm