Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:57 am

double length WICKED FUN PARK part TEN coming Thursday 5/26 
HIPComix Artist

Post double length WICKED FUN PARK part TEN coming Thursday 5/26
http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=110359

We'll be adding a 20 page Wicked Fun Park escapade on Thursday May 26th at around midnight!

Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm
Petty Criminal

Post Re: double length WICKED FUN PARK part TEN coming Thursday 5/26
Finister. I'm loving the colour co-ordinated Jesterette costumes that your Heroines are being squeezed into by the Queens motly crew.
Nightingales was great, but from the preview of the cover for the next instalment with HoneyDoll in her new costume and in her sticky situation you have surpassed yourself.
Well Done.
Oh coming from the Uk, I was unsure of the origin/meaning of 'Putz'. Now having looked it up the name suits the character pretty well.
For Nightingale to know that with just one more pump of her Ass Bulb her body would be his to use, what a nightmare to live with.
Ha Ha Ha!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 5:15 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Choc666 !

In States slang, Putz is like goof or something similar. Hope it doesn't mean something completely different elsewhere - ha ha.

Yeah, that sneaky Putz is waiting somewhere in the shadows with his grabby little hands ready :twisted:

Fri May 27, 2011 2:32 am
Super Villain

'Putz' is Yiddish slang for penis, and by extension jerk or fool.

-Mick

Fri May 27, 2011 11:38 am
HIPComix Artist

Ooh - I like that even more!

Thanks Mick!!

Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 pm
Petty Criminal

Mick33 and myself have found the same meaning to Putz and it fits the characters personna exactly.
If you really didn't know that meaning Finister, you must have used your Supervillian dark powers to subconsciously create Putz in the excellent form of a Superheroine sexual defiler.

Last edited by choc666 on Sat May 28, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2011 4:01 am
Petty Criminal

Now that Agent Tammy has fallen into the clutches of Tyrant, what kind of Kinky Dolly Collection will she become part of? Hopefully something along the lines of a Medival Leather and Chained bound Bondage Sex Slave would suit her new role in life. :0
What embarrassing tortures is the Queen going to put the Throne trapped Nightingale and Frame Shackled Agent Summer through to get the Bound Birdie's tongue licked into shape, to give the Queen the sexual pleasure she desires? ;)
When the Queen is brought to orgasm by her Caged Budgie's unwilling tongue and her love juices flow into Nightingales waiting mouth, will the Heroine have to change her name to Swallow!!??
Is the cover of HoneyDoll in her sticky situation dressed as a trainee Jesterette Draven's Erotic version of a Kissing Booth, tongue tickling, deep throating and all?
Finally with PinkPussycat, trapped in bondage chair with her tail hole well Butt Plugged, in the hands of her Jesterette tormentors with Masquerade loooking on. What evil future does fate have in store for this Blonde bound Heroine???
Finister enjoy your catnaps. They help to keep your imagination fresh and keen and they give your avid watchers time to think up ideas which you may use and that you turn into great images and stories.
Bravo. :)

Sat May 28, 2011 4:39 am
HIPComix Artist

Ha! ha!

I've heard the expression used like 'That guy is such a putz." Plus it sounded 'small' to me I guess.

Nightengale 'swallows' ha ha - i love it :P

It took us 100 pages to just get the set-up going... muuuuhahahaha... now all the wicked machinations begin to turn.

NorthernChill co-created Tamry with me and he's a doll fan so think we can see how our wicked villains will amuse themselves with her.

For anyone who's been to Dizneyland/world and knows of the Pirates of Caribbean theme ride... a little hint... our Wicked Fun park has a similar medieval theme ride... but with living dolls! among other helpless heroines :twisted:

Thanks Chocc666 for the posts!!

Sat May 28, 2011 5:21 am
Nice update, especially like when The queen of hearts says "Oh really?" on pg 94. It seems like she has a plan how to force Nightengale licked her pussy. Looking forward to next update ^_^ and see what will happend to all helpless heroines )

Sat May 28, 2011 6:37 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Ajiehb!

I've added the second half. It begins at page 95 after the cover image.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=148139

Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 am
Super Villain

Hi there Finister!

First of all, Why the Skipper? He is one of the only decent masculine characters in Metrobay, and a favorite of mine! Why do you treat him like that? Why not humilliate instead oh I dont know, that strange new guy Maskerade?

Oh well, the suplantation of Mission control by Nefaria was a stroke of genius! If only she had tought of suplanting agent Tamry signal to the real Mission Control, she would be done. And the original way to defeat Tamry was pretty good too! What kind of doll will she do?

The way you combined breast enlargment and the Queen's throne was amazing!

But the best part is (like always) for Pink Pussycat, who is obligued to kiss Masquerade (who could be that masked man?) to save Honeydoll from her buttplug. Great!

Thanks for your work

Hector

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:08 am
HIPComix Artist

Well, the Skipper runs the ports and those nasty villains don't want him interfering in their villainous schemes :twisted:

But, remember... back in the old times when the Crimson Heart was broken... the young king was returned to normal :D

Tamry may have been the last Agent of D.E.S.I.R.E. left uncaptured.... muuuuhahahaha!

Thanks for the feedback!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 am