Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 am

Wicked Fun Park part 5 added to Members gallery! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Wicked Fun Park part 5 added to Members gallery!
Greetings fellow cartoon villains and superheroines ensnared!

Today we offer a bonus update for Members... part 5 of THE WICKED FUN PARK!

The plot thickens as we begin to see that perhaps there's more wickedness going on at the fun park than just nefarious amusements!

Check it out here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=145565

And come ride HIPcomix again Friday night for yet another bonus addition to the Fun Park series!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:33 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: Wicked Fun Park part 5 added to Members gallery!
No cover for Part 5?\

Well, it is a rather short part....

-Mick

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:24 am
HIPComix Artist

Added - thanks Mick!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=147048

Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:57 pm
When I have seen a cover i remembered that someone was asking you about maids uniform at forum. Its always great to know that you remember about our requests thx for that :) And why Nightengale and Pink Pussycat are blinded ? What shouldn't they see?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:06 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Ajiehb!

Having them blindfolded keeps them from seeing Max on the Queen of Heart's monitor. So, although she mentions Max by name, it's probably not enough to convict him in court - hah - at least not in Metrobay. :P

I guess I like the idea of Max doing naughty stuff as a sneak instead of outright being above untouchable, above the law.

Probably more info than you wanted to know, but that was my intention with the blindfolds. Most times, I prefer to see heroine's eyes as well.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm
Super Villain

Hi Finister:

First of all, I hope you feel better (under the circumstances, that is). I want you to feel better and what better way that singing your praise again with another review?

This update was short but great, if you’re more comfortable doing several updates with few images instead of a big update with a lot of pictures, maybe you could consider this change of pace.

I must say, do you remember that I asked for you some female robotic Alfred Maid to help Pink Pussycat in her Cat Cave? Well, now we have Fifi and her partner. And man, if this is related to my idea, I feel very grateful. If not, please perdon my big ego.

I just loved Fifi and her partner’s costumes. But I definitely prefer the uniform of the girl with the ponytails. I also think the high heels are a terrible torture device, nothing to say about those… eh, I don’t know how they are called, the “Brushes”.

What intrigue me are those two characters: how long had been imprisoned, how they were kidnapped? Will we know those details?

And the last pictures were great! Nightingale in a cage! How appropriate! And Pink Pussycat with a pink blindfold! Fantastic.

Please, keep up the good work!

Hector

Wed May 04, 2011 1:16 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks a lot, Hector!

You are very kind to always give thorough feedback - I appreciate it a lot!

We can still use that robotic maid idea.

I think they call them 'ballet' boots because they mimic the toe stance of ballet dancers. Max is a sadistic bastard - why would someone make their maids wear such boots? :twisted:

Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 am
Super Villain

Hi Finister!

Thanks for talking about the "ballet boots", but I was refering to the brushes the maids were "wearing" in their mouths, like a ball gag... but a "brush gag"? How are they called?

And thanks for the idea of a robotic / hollographic female Alfred. But really, I do hope you can flesh the maiden characters so we could know who they are and how they were captured by Max.

Hector

Sun May 08, 2011 2:00 am
HIPComix Artist

Oh! my bad! ha ha!

I guess the gag/mouth brushes thing is a little fetish thing I like - ha ha. There was a Robert Bishop drawing of I think his Fanny Hall character all tied up with a toilet brush gag, made to clean the bathroom... that influenced the gag brush idea. Robert Bishop was a bondage genius. I'm not sure if the gag brushes/accessories have an actual 'official' name.

Yes, I plan to show more of Pussycat/Kaitlin Sinclair's house staff... maid, cook, driver, etc. thanks to Trishbot for helping to create PP's french maid :D

Sun May 08, 2011 11:40 am
Super Villain

Hi there Finister!

I have found a site that could answer that interesting question, it's from a webcomic, but I want to ask you if I could post the http address here (I don't know Hipcomix policy about others sites).

The response seems to be "Duster gags", and I have a very interesting image to show it here, but then again, I don't know the policy you have and I wait your answer to know if I can submit it to this site.

Thanks for all

Hector

Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 pm
HIPComix Artist

I think it's okay, Hector - as long as the link doesn't lead people to illegal stuff.

Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am
Super Villain

Hi finister

I hope this comment it's the comment # 1000 in your thread!

Well, for all of you that are interested in the bondage lifestyle... well, I don't know much about it. But this webcomic I found talks about a fantasy in a world where sexy women wear latex all the time and has consensual slaves and master relationships. It's draw in animesque style, and I post those address so all of you can see it.

http://collar6.com/2010/ninetythree

And

http://collar6.com/2010/ninetyeight

I will post a picture so you can see what this comic is about, and talks about the gagdusters

Thank you Finister!

Hector

Attachments:
2010-04-04-collar6.jpg
2010-04-04-collar6.jpg [ 214.74 KiB | Viewed 16050 times ]
Mon May 09, 2011 10:29 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for that sample and link, Hector!

I think they're just naming it for practical purposes... but that's cool.

Here's the page I spoke of that influenced me years ago. I could only find this version where someone has put in german text where the english was - ha ha - shows how far Bishop's influence has grown. This comic was done in the mid 1970's. Stanton did stuff like this but it was more single picture and heavy narration text. I haven't seen anything earlier than Bishop's work that is erotic and that's quite as unique and brilliantly conceived.

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=109912

It's all the little things added that makes it stand apart.

But notice he has Fanni Hall cleaning the toilet with a ... uh... toilet brush gag? heh

Tue May 10, 2011 9:14 am