Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:42 am

MEMBERS BONUS - WICKED FUN PARK part 4 added 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBERS BONUS - WICKED FUN PARK part 4 added
Greetings all!

Here's a bonus update - part four of THE WICKED FUN PARK!

The evil Queen of hearts IS up to her old tricks afterall! And she has ensnared Pink Pussycat, Nightengale and HoneyDoll in her wicked schemes. What fiendish plans are in store for our courageous heroines? But wait! There's a new twist to this tainted tale. Check it out here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=145565

And see you all Wednesday night for the next installment of THE WICKED FUN PARK!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: MEMBERS BONUS - WICKED FUN PARK part 4 added
Dear Finister:

I know every time I write is like I’m singing your praises and that you could be tired of that… if you were not an artist. But this time, you have outdone yourself. This tale really touched some of my favorite themes:

Since page 29, you managed to amaze me. What I like about your work is how well you get the superhero comic clichés. An entire set of tubes hidden in an amusement park who could easily transport any kidnapped babe given they have an slick substance? The genius of the idea, the effort of the implementation, the cost of the enterprise… it could only be thought and made for a truly supervillain.

But then, I think Honey Doll was to slow to get to her belt. Batman would have done it in seconds.

Is that redheaded girl at page 30 the same girl that was the personnel of “prince” diamond Jack, at Guardian Gal’s first issue? If so, I have always wanted to know more about a beautiful girl who is only a supervillain assistant. There must be a very interesting history in her.

And about Knight Cap, his power is wonderful! But I think you should have included a picture of Honey Doll in the real world, carrying her limp body to a new destination. Those scenes are my favorite: when the heroine is so helpless and captured that she could be placed in a special place.

And then, man, you have done it again! The really awaited return of the Agents of D.E.S.I.R.E! Babes against the machine! That felt like it had been many years ago but really it was less than 24 hours ago. Ha ha ha! The return of agents Risque, Tawny and Summer! And they have already have changed her hair color because of their ordeal?

Also, Zhen Yin? I remember a gal with a blue business – military suit at Babes against the machine, and she mentioned that Risque had ruined her Hong Kong operation. I hope she is the same. If anything, I love her uniform! Very 60s!

I loved the leather and steel restraints, and that combined with Zhen Yin truly wicked smile was amazing! Also I loved Draven Ophidian white suite, dress for success! But what does Zhen Yin thinks about her “rightful role” as slave?

I also loved the scenes where the submarine arrives; it was like an homage to those Bond movies.

And then, page 38 is really good, of all your pictures, this reminds me of the old tv batman show the most. “Her Majesty’s royal bath” indeed.

This was great as always!

Hector

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: MEMBERS BONUS - WICKED FUN PARK part 4 added
Hi Hector, thanks for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback!

Yeah, I could have made HoneyDoll a bit more heroic - ha ha. The guard babes with Knight Cap were the guards on Jack of Diamond's boat in the first Queen of Hearts series - great catch!

Zhen Yin is the asian villainess from the original spygirl series - good catch on that too!

With the bath I couldn't decide on Royal Bath or Royal Flush - ha ha

Thanks again Hector!!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:48 pm