Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 am

BEDAZZLED PART 4 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!! 
HIPComix Artist

Post BEDAZZLED PART 4 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!!
Greetings fellow cartoon supervillains and sumptuous superheroines!

Today we bring you part four of BEDAZZLED written by NORTHERN CHILL!

The Rogue of romance, Lavendara Daze and the evil pixie BabyDoll have captured Valiant Woman and Ramrod in their body control spell. After having made the heroes perform indecent acts on camera, the villains now have a new twisted scheme for our powerless crimefighters. What will happen next?! See for yourself here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=144936

Thanks for supporting HIPcomix.com!

Look for bonus updates this week as well!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 am
Bully

Post Re: BEDAZZLED PART 4 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!!
Great ending.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing more of Babydoll and her new formula either.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks NivenFres!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 pm
HIPComix Artist

A Nice End Finister!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:56 am
Profile WWW
Very nice ending, shame we didnt see it go further like our heroine dolls getting dressed up and being used like sex dolls, but I guess that could be left open for a sequel, hehheh. XD

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:29 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mitru and Angelicone!

I never tried the 'body control' fetish stuff before...in my own stories. It's kind of like bondage. Since I've mostly done straight bondage I wasn't sure how HIP readers would like this.

I wanna thank Northern Chill again for writing the ending issue.!! Maybe we'll see some more mannequinized cartoon sex pets in future stories :twisted:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:40 am
Super Villain

Dear Finister and of course, Northern Chill:

This last issue was a complete surprise for me! I tought I have just figured where your story go and then it went somewhere completely different!

First, I loved to see another place of Metrobay: Sharpe is a good place to steal – put a story. Yumi Akayato was a worthy addition of characters in Metrobay – as Babydoll and Lavendara said. It was great to see a civilian take in those super heroine and super villain matters. And about Ramrod, isn´t naïve of his part to think that the villains would let him and Ultra Woman go?

I understand the rob of the Valentine hearth and how this gem could catch Lavendara’s attention, but then the story (and Lavendara) took a darker direction after Lavendara orderer the two women look sad. Then she explains cruelly their terrible fate as living mannequins. I find that disturbing, because before that Lavendara seemed only having fun with those two (twisted fun that may be) but the fact of turning them into mannequins was bad… and wrong. Oh my, that is one of my fetishes, but then, Lavandara stated that their transformation will be forever.

The process of the statuefication was very interesting: A wave of pleasure, eternal pleasure, and the women get all of this (because they were naked). I loved also Ultra Woman thoughts: she will not give up so easily.

Page 38, where they begin to resemble mannequins and think like a mannequin was specially good, I have seen this kind of writing before, do you know a site called “Timeless beauty”?

At least Ramrod did something useful! Could it be because he had clothes and so the water didn’t affected him like the naked women?

And what about Ultra Woman Gem? How could get the power to de mannequinizing the three of them? Well it’s a comic book after all, surely there was a power of something…

The cover was awesome! I loved the tale, even if was a little dark for my taste. The thought of making someone as a statue forever gives me the creeps. For a little time, maybe… Please tell Northern Chill that this work was awesome!

Thanks for your good work! You always do a great job!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:24 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the feedback, Hector!

There's a fetish where women get turned into living mannequins or dolls and kind of like 'mind control' they are made to think it is a fantastic existence and yearn to pleasure their owners, etc. I can see where how we did it seems like a kind of dire peril, but we meant it more the fear of losing fear will... probably like someone would if told before they were mc'd that they were going to become a mindless sex pet...

Good catch on the clothes!... yeah, since RamRod was almost totally covered by his suit he was able to break free and have limited movement.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 am
Petty Criminal

[quote="Hector"]Dear Finister and of course, Northern Chill:

This last issue was a complete surprise for me! I tought I have just figured where your story go and then it went somewhere completely different!

First, I loved to see another place of Metrobay: Sharpe is a good place to steal – put a story. Yumi Akayato was a worthy addition of characters in Metrobay – as Babydoll and Lavendara said. It was great to see a civilian take in those super heroine and super villain matters. And about Ramrod, isn´t naïve of his part to think that the villains would let him and Ultra Woman go?

I understand the rob of the Valentine hearth and how this gem could catch Lavendara’s attention, but then the story (and Lavendara) took a darker direction after Lavendara orderer the two women look sad. Then she explains cruelly their terrible fate as living mannequins. I find that disturbing, because before that Lavendara seemed only having fun with those two (twisted fun that may be) but the fact of turning them into mannequins was bad… and wrong. Oh my, that is one of my fetishes, but then, Lavandara stated that their transformation will be forever.

The process of the statuefication was very interesting: A wave of pleasure, eternal pleasure, and the women get all of this (because they were naked). I loved also Ultra Woman thoughts: she will not give up so easily.

Page 38, where they begin to resemble mannequins and think like a mannequin was specially good, I have seen this kind of writing before, do you know a site called “Timeless beauty”?

At least Ramrod did something useful! Could it be because he had clothes and so the water didn’t affected him like the naked women?

And what about Ultra Woman Gem? How could get the power to de mannequinizing the three of them? Well it’s a comic book after all, surely there was a power of something…

The cover was awesome! I loved the tale, even if was a little dark for my taste. The thought of making someone as a statue forever gives me the creeps. For a little time, maybe… Please tell Northern Chill that this work was awesome!

Thanks for your good work! You always do a great job![/quote]

Thanks for the kind words, Hector. If you look around the Timeless Beauty story site, you'll see I'm well represented there.

As for the threat of permanent transformation, I tend to write the villains/bad guys much like the moustache twirling guys who would tie damsels to railroad tracks and crow that its the end only to be foiled at the end.

I know the idea of erotic themed transformation as a form of bondage peril may not be everybody's cup of tea, so to speak, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. In fact, I can guarantee this element will be revisited in the future at some point either here or at MCcomix.

Thanks to Finister Foul for allowing me to write the finale to this arc. I hoped that my writing didn't detract from his outstanding art and am pleased to see the reception to this chapter has been positive.

Northern Chill

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Profile YIM
I'm a big fan of the BEDAZZLED story. The renders/art & writing were top notch. Is there any way this story can be expanded (director's cut?) with 3 pages between page 26 and page 27?

page 26a
Valiant Woman straddles Ramrod, breasts in the face.

page 26b
She turns around and sits in his lap (having sex in an uncomfortable place... 'ahem')

page 26c
She's back to her knees, putting her breasts to work, and back to "first position" to lead right in to page 27..

Thanks for the great story!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:30 pm
HIPComix Artist

My apologies for the delayed response!

I think we can arrange something, RedCricket. :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 am