Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 am

WEEK 15 VILLAINOUS PLAN 
HIPComix Artist

Post WEEK 15 VILLAINOUS PLAN
Our plan on this 15th (?16th? ) week of 2011 is thus...

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=108961 BEDAZZLED part 4 on Tuesday and

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=108964 WICKED FUN PARK part 4 on Wednesday.

If all goes well ( rubbing evil hands together ), those meddlesome cartoon superheroines will be ensnared in our web... muuuuhahahahaha!! :twisted:

Hey! Who threw that egg?! :D

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 pm
Post Re: WEEK 15 VILLAINOUS PLAN
Oh it looks like you finaly made rubber vacbed ^_^ And HoneyDoll will taste it ? angelicone was asking you to made it in Rubberbound series but you told "That would take a while to do in 3d". Time has past and you have done it. Fantastic that you dont forget fan wishes :)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 pm
Petty Criminal

Well it looks like the Fun Park villians have got their evil plans for Honeydoll all wrapped up. :)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:15 pm
Petty Criminal

Is it me or do the 2 unwilling lovers look a little plastic or wooden with their expressions and colouring or is this part of their captors ongoing treatment of them? :0

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Yes i alsow notice strange color of skin and werido expressions ... Something will happend :)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm
HIPComix Artist

choc666 wrote:
Well it looks like the Fun Park villians have got their evil plans for Honeydoll all wrapped up. :)

ha ha ha!! Good one! :P

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 pm
HIPComix Artist

ajiehb wrote:
Yes i alsow notice strange color of skin and werido expressions ... Something will happend :)

Man, it can start to feel stiff in that position :P

Get it? Man it can ... mannequin... hey! what superheroine threw that rotten tomato?! :D

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm
Super Villain

Oh my Finister… those two covers are the most intriguing work I have seen in quite a while.

First, Bedazzled. I love the faces of those three: Lavendara is his usual face (usual, like in the good work you have accomplished through your years of making this comics, it seems like a natural face, of someone truly interested in what he is seeing.

But then we see Ultra Woman and Ramrods face, and they seem stiff, still distressed, and very pale. Like they were made by an artist who still doesn’t master his work. The obvious contrast between those two and Lavendara give me the feeling that they are controlled, or maybe even manniqueized… Is that a real word?

The second cover… Oh my! I cannot believe how beautiful it is! Honey Doll looking completely captured and… well, it seems she is wrapped in plastic, with a priceless expression of fear and disbelief… And most of all, with all her uniform, like a plastic human doll… that reminds me of the Merry Apex Mas Card with Ms. Metrobay and Brown Sugar original doll’s set.

The only problem: I’m dying to know what is going to happen… please, please the evil plan must succeed! With those two covers, you’re showing me fetishes that I didn’t even know that I have.

Thanks

Hector.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 am
HIPComix Artist

Ha ha! Thanks Hector!

Hopefully we can fulfill our diabolical cartoon schemes by the stroke of midnight on Tuesday and Wednesday :twisted:

I usually post late at night so these two updates should be added around midnight eastern US time. If I'm running too far behind I will post a notice for everyone here.

Thanks a lot for your all's feedback!!!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 am
Awesome to see an idea of mine come to life in your comics. :3 Look forward to seeing it how you play around with it. :3

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Angelicone - we'll see how well we can try the wrapping idea - heh

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 pm