Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:47 am

Wicked Fun Park 3 and Bedazzled 4 coming this Wednesday 
HIPComix Artist

Post Wicked Fun Park 3 and Bedazzled 4 coming this Wednesday
Greetings all!

We'll add the next Wicked Fun park and Bedazzled installments this Wednesday. I'll add them to the member's gallery at around 10 PM Wednesday evening.

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=108796

See ya then :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:06 am
Post Re: Wicked Fun Park 3 and Bedazzled 4 coming this Wednesday
looking forward to 10 pm on Wednesday ))) Still I think we can wait some more time if you need to build something magnificent like that bondage scene under car ...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:26 pm
Awesome. Just so I know, what's your time zone? I'm from the UK, so I can find out the difference.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Super Villain

Just a comment Finister: I really like the green and white color of the "king" uniform, I think it makes an interesting composition with Honeydoll's yellow and black uniform.

Did you see at that King's teeth? Who is he? Vlad the Impaler XIII?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks all!!

I am United States Eastern Time :D

see you all there - thanks for supporting us!!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:20 am
Petty Criminal

Finister, sorry not to have commented before, but I've been away for a few days.
Fun Park part 2 was great and the hard work you put into the room of mirrors is there for all to see, from several different glorious angles. Bravo.
Do you have in mind any villianous Clowns secreted around the park. I was thinking along the lines of: females, skin tight costumes (maybe Basques & Stockings or a Leotard style Body Suit with Thigh Boots, something like that) full Clown make-up or Masks that brings out their devilish beauty and of course of a kinky evil nature. :)
Or maybe one or more of the captured heroines becoming unwilling Sex-Pet Clowns, their costumes having cut-away areas at the more intimate areas of their bodies, Nipple Clamps maybe, Clown make-up or Masks with an in-built Dildo Gag, ankle length Ballet Boots (forcing the wearer to teeter about on their tip toes) and of course bondage. :)
I love the Bondage Hoods/Masks and Gags that you have the Pain Slaves wearing in your original Queen of Hearts series.
Keep up the great work. :)

P.S. I've sent you a P/m with another idea.
Thanks.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 am
Super Villain

Hi Choc666

I remember only one mad clown in Metrobay: Clownetta. Unfortunately, last time I checked she was at the Funhouse with Belinda. Given the continuity of these comics is very fluid, (and, of course, Finister's decision) she may or may be not make an appeareance in this series.

Hector

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:45 am
Petty Criminal

Thanks for your reply Hector. I will look that Character up. :)

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 am
HIPComix Artist

We can make a crazy sadistic clown babe :D

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 am
Petty Criminal

I'm sure you can, and you'll enjoy every minute of it without doubt. :)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:13 pm
Super Villain

Hi Finister

Now I have a little doubt, as Choc666 wanted a sexy villain clown, I would have believed Clownetta could do the trick (that is, if she weren't being placed at the devious care of Belinda at the FunHouse), but are you thinking of adding a new character?

Then I have this doubt: Do you artist have to ask permission to other artist to use their characters, even when you have some common grounds (like Metrobay City)? Or do you have characters in a pool or something? (For example, is Lone Star part of Akon Kid Universe? I tought it was this way for an article of Metrobay wiki...

But we are forgetting Silhouette. Can she talk? Because if she is spechleess, we will have a sexy mime instead of a sexy clown villainess...

BTW, I loved the cover of WFP 3, The king seemed a Giant Vampire, it's comprehensible Honeydoll looks so afraid!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 am
HIPComix Artist

Now I have a little doubt, as Choc666 wanted a sexy villain clown, I would have believed Clownetta could do the trick (that is, if she weren't being placed at the devious care of Belinda at the FunHouse), but are you thinking of adding a new character?

Well with the clown babe... yeah, Clownetta is being used in another story and will be committed to that scenario for a while I think. But, perhaps there could be a crazy Clownetta sister? :P

Then I have this doubt: Do you artist have to ask permission to other artist to use their characters, even when you have some common grounds (like Metrobay City)? Or do you have characters in a pool or something? (For example, is Lone Star part of Akon Kid Universe? I tought it was this way for an article of Metrobay wiki...

Acht... I didn't realize Akon had a Lone Star. Hrms... I'll have to figure out what to do about that.

But we are forgetting Silhouette. Can she talk? Because if she is spechleess, we will have a sexy mime instead of a sexy clown villainess...

Right, I'm thinking Silhouette is a total mime villainess and never utters a word.

BTW, I loved the cover of WFP 3, The king seemed a Giant Vampire, it's comprehensible Honeydoll looks so afraid!

Well, actually I was trying to exaggerrate his size - ha ha. His powers are linked to his rotundness - lotza luv

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:07 am