Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 am

MUSK OF MYNX 22 PART 2 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MUSK OF MYNX 22 PART 2 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Greetings all!

the second half of Musk 22 has been added. For those who read Part 1, page 243 begins Part 2.

Check it out here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=125099

And look for a new Rubberbound episode on Tuesday!

thanks for supporting HIPcomix!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm
Post Re: MUSK OF MYNX 22 PART 2 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Oh ho ho, so a chapter 3 could be in the works? Meow. :3

Very good ending Finister. Shame it had to end, but it was quite the ride. Can't wait to see what comes next. :3

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm
Petty Criminal

Finister, When will you have your next installment of bedazzled???

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Angelicone and Lotchj !!

After this week I will have a 2 week break from my day job and will be cranking out the naughty fun here. So look forward to Bedazzled part 2 on Tuesday, March 8th and a bonus update during the week as well... because HIP members rock :D

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:17 pm
Super Villain

Wow, Fin! With all the hot updates you've been doing here and at McComix.com recently, I'm having a hard time staying on track rendering for my updates. Distractions, distractions, distractions. LOL :D

Now, you have more time to produce more updates. I don't know how much more I'll be able to handle but I will do my best to keep up with it. :)

As I've always said, Fin is da man!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Dumbtime!! :D

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 am
HIPComix Artist

Great Finale!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

A great finish to the Musky Mynx story Finister, and you still managed to leave it hanging.
You've left us with Dr Tinker about to experiment with/on Bronk, also Bugeyez and Bambi running off to do whatever criminal deeds they want and then we have Madam Mynx with her Love/Emotion Elixier running amok, causing mayhem. :0
Plus just who or what is Pollyanna???
OH, and thank you Finister for giving me my own mental quandry.
Is Wonder Woman the only Superheroine allowed to have two costumes?
Remember she had her basque/Bodice one and then she had a bodysuit that she changed into for underwater use.
I think that Pinkpussycats crime fighting costume is just right, but now I have seen that dream body encased in a skintight layer of Latex could the sexual bondage desires that Pussycat secretly harbours make her decide to have a second costume, along the same lines of the Blow-Up Doll Suit but slightly less exposed in one or two intimate places.
As she is your creation that decision is entirely up to you.
Thanks again to yourself and any helpers you have for bringing us great stories and images. :)

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:47 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mitru and Choc666 !!

A kitty wetsuit huh? :P Maybe for when she prowls the city on rainy nights :D

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:49 am
Super Villain

Dear Finister

Sorry for not reviewing until now: This was a great chapter, I loved Honeydoll's Beebots. It were a great idea. And just when Madam Minx was getting his comeuppance, comes Missquito. Oh well, I suppose some villains are more important than others.

But my favorite part was BugEyez and Gallant Lass scene. "Soon I will capture you again. Then we will have plenty of uninterrupted private time together". And then "What?! The sexy Kitten, this is like a wet dream gone bad" Boy, that was a dialogue! And then, the Violator Visor was quite handy... get it? handy! Oh well...

At page 247, I was going to scream "Nooooooooo!" because in true comics tradition, comic’s villain BugEyez fell prey of his own stupidity underestimating our heroines , but I (an BugEyez) were lucky because at 250 he could escape thanks to Bambi Boom Boom Bambino. It was great!

Well, after all, Adonis has done great… again. I think you have a very good character with Adonis: It’s like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, only that he is Dr. Jekill. I would like to talk a little more about him. At least, he seems to have Pink Pussycat completely in love with him.
And then, at last the Blow up dolls could escape from their outfits. But Madam Minx is still at large, what nefarious plan will she do?
Well, now for the future: I know you have a lot of projects and a lot of plans, but please, please, include of them to BugEyez and Boom Boom. They are great! I want to know more about them, and of course, I would be happy if BugEyez could make his promise good and kidnap Gallant Lass for a few days! It would be awesome!

Thanks

Hector

PD I totally agree with choc666: Pink Pussycat is maybe your principal heroine, so she could get more than one costume. And I want to suggest one idea: What if Max, with the dream machine, implants in the heroines the need to use other costumes more… er.. fetishists?
About Wonder Woman, she has more than two costumes in her 70’s tv series: I remember one chapter when she used a skateboarding costume, with wonder helmet and wonder knee pads.

No, I’m not making this up.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 pm
HIPComix Artist

Apparently the whole episode is on the web :P

http://www.thewb.com/shows/wonder-woman ... 44bab895d7

Thanks for the comments, Hector!!

Yeah, maybe some villain makes Pussycat and others wear fetish outfits... will have to think how to do that one :D

thanks for the feedback everyone!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:18 am
Arch-Criminal

[quote="Hector"]
Well, now for the future: I know you have a lot of projects and a lot of plans, but please, please, include of them to BugEyez and Boom Boom. They are great! I want to know more about them, and of course, I would be happy if BugEyez could make his promise good and kidnap Gallant Lass for a few days! It would be awesome!
[/quote]

There could be some changes, but both Bugeyez and Boom Boom's bios are now up on the wiki for you to enjoy! Sorry it took so long!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

Hi Trishbot

Thank you for updating the information on Boom Boom and BugEyez. I loved their stories.

So there was a Mafia in Metrobay? That seemed strange, because usually Max Indeks is the man behind all the Evil Organizations in Metrobay. And even then, that was in the past.

I loved BugEyez background and Costume. I hope Boom Boom can have a costume too.

Thank you again for all your effort!

Hector

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 am
Arch-Criminal

Max Indeks runs the city, but there are a few gangs and crimelords in the big city that aren't directly under his payroll and that even get into conflicts with Max. Others that operate sort of out of Max's jurisdiction include the Vermin Clan, Gothikka, Diddler, Changeling, and others. Max be the biggest criminal overlord in the city, but Metrobay is full to bursting with tons of other twisted crooks and smaller gangs all trying to carve out their turf in the big, bustling city.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW