Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 am

MUSK OF MYNX 22 PART1 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MUSK OF MYNX 22 PART1 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Belated greetings fellow cartoon supervillains and captivated superheroines!

Episode 22 of the Musk of Mynx series is a big 23-25 page grand finale to the gas factory chapter! Today we're adding the first 10 pages. Then Sunday we will add the last half!

So far we have seen that Dr. Tinker's process for turning Miasma Man from gas form to human flesh did not come out exactly as planned. Miasma Man has become a plastic man! Meanwhile Madame Mynx's Musk has been created but her plans went painfully wrong when Diddler and Bronk spoiled the fun!Worst yet, all our courageous superheroines remain tied and plugged captives of the evil fiends! What will happen next?!

Check it out here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... =x87dbe227

And keep an eye out for the 2nd half of this grand finale on Sunday!

Thanks for supporting HIpcomix!!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: MUSK OF MYNX 22 PART1 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Hi Finister!

Well, the heroes to the rescue. And it was about time! It's almost like a strange entity force their comrades to help her always too late to stop the heroine’s abuse. I wonder who could be…

What I liked at panel 233 was Kitten’s enthusiasm for working with Honeydoll, it shows her as a plucky heroine and idealistic girl. I love those bits of characterization.

Plastic man – he he he – is sure a jerk treating Dr. Tinker like that. And for all his delusions of grandeur, Dr. Tinker has showed she is not so great. But let’s think this twice. Let’s elaborate: Is this a true error from Dr. Tinker, or, as Bugeyez suspected (and the diddler declared) some issues back, is she doing this to ensure Plastic Man dependence on her?

What does a truly villain after his plans are foiled again? Abuse some heroine, that’s what.

The most interesting part of this tale comes with page 238 (that are a lot of pages!) Bugeyez download Tinker’s visor while a defenseless Gallant lass just watches. Er… I don’t want to know what that visor could do if is weared by someone who can see in all directions. Nightmare fuel!

But I loved the contraption’s used to hold Gallant Lass. I really hope that Bugeyez can escape with his precious prisoner, but if not, at least he could escape to stalk her another time.

Why do the villains are always victims of their own stupidity? If Bugeyez says they need to scape, why not scape? Ah .. yes, Sex and Revenge. How can you deny those urges?

Oh man, page 241, isn’t Bronk a lucky bastard? Man, if only I could be hi… Naahhhh, make it I could DO that! Bambi abducted by an even bigger muscular bimbo.

I must say it, I have never seen Madam Minx getting her comeuppance, but now, I feel is not as rewarding as Max being humiliated.

I’m eager to see your work next Sunday!

Hector

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: MUSK OF MYNX 22 PART1 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Thanks a lot, Hector!! :D

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:04 pm