Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 am

MUSK OF MYNX 21 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MUSK OF MYNX 21 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Greetings fellow cartoon villains and tightly tied superheroines!

Today we bring you part 21 of the Musk of the Mynx series!

We have already seen that although Mynx's musk has finally been mixed, she was taken by surprize by the Diddler and Bronk who are out for revenge and a good time. Then we saw that Miasma Man's conversion process was under way to turn him from gas form back to flesh. But will it work? Pink Pussycat, Valiant Woman, Nightengale and Invincible Girl all await helplessly in their tight binds, powerless to escape whatever deviant uses their captors have in store for them.

Check out what happens next here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... =x9172510e

Thanks for supporting HIPcomix.com !!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 am
Post Re: MUSK OF MYNX 21 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Hehheh, poor Miasma Man. Still, with 3 bound heroines in sight, I'm sure he'll be itching for a good fucking, lol. XD

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 pm
HIPComix Artist

:twisted: Even when villains lose they win huh? ha ha

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:20 pm
HIPComix Artist

Great update!

It's very exciting to see Madame Mynx in predicament.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 am
Profile WWW
[quote="Finister"]:twisted: Even when villains lose they win huh? ha ha[/quote]
Well, pointing to the fact he's had no physical form for fucking, till now. haha. XD

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 am
Petty Criminal

Finister. This tale has more twists than a Helter Skelter!! :)
Wonderful to see the Mynx getting a spanking for her double dealing of the Diddler and maybe for an extra torment the Diddler should insert into Mynx the electric probe that Pussycat had on. Now that would be a 'shocking' experience (sorry about the pun).
Now that Masma Man has become a life size 'Ken' doll (much to his suprise and shock), which one of the captured Superheroines will become his Barbie or will HE become Dr. Tinker's personal Male Blow Up Doll? :0
I love Honey Doll's new enhanced figure, personally I would make the procedure she endured at the hands of the Diddler and Nurse Perverse unreversable, so that with hyper sensitive breasts and pussy any future sexual torment would be doubled.
I realise that a lot of your time is taken up with creating these stories, but hopefully the next installment of 'RubberBound' is not to far away.
Finally just to say that the covers for each episode are great. My favourites from this series so far are: Numbers 2, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19.
Thanks. :)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the feedback!

Funny you should mention RubberBound... part 2 of the Blow-up Doll torments will be added Tuesday night!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=107941

Yes, this Musk of Mynx series has grown into a giant pink elephant - ha ha. And there are still many twists and turns to come!

Madame Mynx acquiring the ingredients to make her musk... at Frank Einstein's lab and then Diddler's oil rig... were chapter one. This Musk mixing escapade at the gas factory, where the potent Musk is mixed... is chapter two. We still have a whole 3rd chapter of Pussycat musk peril to go! :P

The HoneyDoll 'enhancements' that Nurse Perverse and Diddler 'added' to HoneyDoll will take miracles of science to undo. What advanced bio science is that demented Nurse Perverse using?! Our courageous HoneyDoll might have to brave the world for a long time with those eye magnet boobs and a highly sensitive honeyspot!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Super Villain

Hey, I managed to review before the last issue!

Well, I loved the first four panels, specially for Madam Minx largely deserved comeuppance. I did not think the Diddler could be cool, but... nah, he isn't and Bronk neither is.

The best begins at 226, where Gallant Lass power is manipulated. I liked the idea of Buygeyz power, and how it would be used to help Miasma Man. And the way Bugeyez manipulates Gallant lass. But the problem is that Gallant lass is still not his propierty... everything can happen in next issue. I hope he scapes to stalk Gallant lass again.

But the best part was the born again villain: Plastic Man! No wait... isn't he a DC character? Dr. Tinker is in serious trouble with the copyrights!

I hope to see the next issue soon!

Hector

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Hector!! :D

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 pm