Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 am

MUSK OF MYNX 19 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MUSK OF MYNX 19 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Greetings fellow cartoon villains and caged superheroines!

Tonight we bring you Part 19 of the Musk of the Mynx series.

After a smokey prison break, the vile villains have come away with 2 more helpless captives... Gallant Lass and Valiant Woman! Is there any hope for the helpless heroines now?! The Sperm Whale airship sails back towards Miasma Man's gas factory. Can our heroines hope to thwart the evil schemes of such wicked criminals! Can they themselves even escape the cruel attentions of those nefarious fiends?! The worst is yet to come!

See what happens here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=125099

And keep a lookout for Musk of Mynx part 20 to be added in within the next day or so!

Thanks for supporting HIPcomix.com !!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 am
Post Re: MUSK OF MYNX 19 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Ah, got a feeling the end is near on this caper. Still, very sexy for both parts, however much is left. :3

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 pm
HIPComix Artist

Great updates!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:32 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Angelicone and Mitru!

With the 'RubberBound' side story we can continue to explore blow up doll fantasies. If you have a particular situation you'd like to see explored please feel free to write it here or PM me or email it to me at finisterfoul@gmail.com

If you prefer anonymity in the forums I won't mention your name.

But I'm happy to explore ideas if they fit in this bondage Pussycat wacky stuff.

Thanks!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 pm
Interesting. >=3 Maybe a bit more of the breast enlarging perhaps, and for--d to serve our villians in sexy ways by force? Or maybe for the last RubberBound issue, have an alternative "bad" ending where her heroines have become fully sexed up blow up sex dolls over run by their lust and pleasure, hehheh. XD

Last edited by angelicone on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 am
HIPComix Artist

Okay :D

Thanks for the suggestions!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 am
Super Villain

For torture and bondage of sexy heroines, why wouldn't the ultimate goal of a villian be to have the heroine submit to that torture and bondage and be tamed by it. I'm not talking about being mind controlled, but instead being for--d to submit of their own free will to the pleasure/pain stimulant produced by the treatment. For example, over time, they would become accustomed to it and may recognize that there fate is sealed, give in to the demands of the villians and accept the treatment as a normal part of their new lives as rubber sex dolls.

I can see Pink Pussycat being slow tortured with the rubbersuit over and over again until she knows to respond in a precise way to certain zaps to the fluffy area or a certain inflations of the butt plug or even a certain suction of the nipples. Also, daily trip to the inflated man dolls could soften the resolve to their new position.

I see Valiant woman being the first to be tamed as the result of all that Irridium in her would drive her over the top first. I think Invincible Girl would fall next as she couldn't hold out that much longer with out her suit and the shame would eventually over take her.

I guess what I'm boiling this to is - I'd like to see that end result with these heroines totally losing to the the villians, submitting to the training and be tamed into becoming advanced rubbermaidens.

It would totally suck again if they all get to this point and bing-bang, a castrophe happens and they all get away leaving us wondering what that end result would have looked like.

For a particular situation, I'd like to see them for--d into being over sexed until they pass out by the blow up men dolls.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Dumbtime!

Hmmm... well, I guess my own perverted tastes are focused on the capture and whacky deviations the villains put the heroines through. I guess to me, complete subjugation is a turn off. But I'm weird - that's for sure. HA HA.

If these superheroines are subjugated and give in, then in the next series it won't mean much if they are subjugated again... and then next series and on and on.... at least seems to me. I'm not knocking the idea - thinking of how to do it.

I couldn't do it for too long because it's not really my thing. I could maybe do a comic with a writer who was into it. It'd be hard for me to write well because I'd be faking it. Better to have someone passionate about it to write it and I'd do the art. If you guys have a writer in mind I could ask them if they're interested.

I can understand the want to subjugate babes but I'd do a poor job of writing it long-term. And I'd rather not do it with a mainstay heroine because it would ruin it for me in following series - ha ha. It's like Batman submits to CatWoman... then next series he's back to fighting crime. To me... once that 'giving up' is committed, the heroine loses her 'moral purity' or whatever the description is.

I appreciate you bringing this up because a lot of readers may be into it. I'd have to find a writer to write such a story... Nightengale may fall into that category... and lose her 'cape' because of it.

It's an interesting concept.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 pm
Super Villain

Fin, I sent you an email. It should elaborate more on what I was really trying to express.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:37 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Dumbtime :D

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 am
Did meant as an alternative end, not the real ending, but no worries Finister. ;D

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm
HIPComix Artist

My bad folks - I will add more twists like you all suggest. Thanks for adding your feedback!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 pm
Super Villain

This is an interesting discussion.

I love the ideas that Dumbtime and Angelicome had. An alternate ending with submission could be interesting, but I want to suggest a compromise: Like in a MC commix tale (that I don’t want to spoil) all the heroines escape, but secretly one of them submits to the villain. Or at least, takes into the fetish they were torturing her.

But the real kick is Finister justification: Something that in comics is called “continuity”. If the heroines submit at last, What are they going to do next week? Finister wants to respect his continuity and is a good idea. Of course there are tricks against that. I would like to see more of Dumbtime ideas he talk about his post.

Thanks for reading me!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm
Super Villain

Hi there! I forget the review!

Part 19 begins beautifully: “My payment for helping you will be their release, as well as Gallant Lass becoming my property”. The thought of a “negotiation” between villains right in front of the captured heroines is what I liked the most. Talk about “objectification”.
Ha ha ha Madam Minx can keep telling herself that, because the Diddler will not have any of it.

At last Preston do the right thing… only to be disposed of by Madam Minx. It was great to see the parachute option.
One thing I was thinking about is asking how R.O.P.E. decides the intern dissention, because they are megalomaniac powerful villains and they are not characterized by negotiation and good manners. Diddler – Madam Minx – Bronk – Miasma Man… everyone with his own agenda, the conflict was evident.

But the better line “Oooooooh I’m so scared” and “How thoughtful” after the “entertainment”. The fact of seeing Pink Pussycat in an automatic platform is the ultimate form of “objectification”.

And sure I hope she has a elastic body, poor girl. Madam Minx sure is enjoying herself…
Thanks

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the feedback, Hector!!

Max and Ava ( Mynx ) want to corrupt Preston. can you imagine one of us given the opportunity to be in ROPE and live out our fantasies without fear of really doing time? We could become cartoon villains and capture superheroines to our delight. To me this is Preston's decision. And max and Ava ( Mynx ) are always trying to corrupt him to the dark side.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 am