Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 am

MUSK OF THE MYNX PART 17 ADDED! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MUSK OF THE MYNX PART 17 ADDED!
Greetings fellow cartoon villains and sexy superheroines tied!

Today we bring you part 17 of The Musk of the Mynx saga.

Pink Pussycat, Nightengale and Invincible Girl remain the tightly tied play pets in the deranged gas factory dungeon of Miasma man. there seems to be no escape nor any end in sight to the depraved torments the wicked villains intend to put our poor heroines through!

When we last left our heroines, pink Pussycat and Nightengale were being introduced to the painful and penetrating suction and squeezy devices in Miasma Man's lair. Meanwhile in another chamber, Invincible Girl was enduring the indecent attentions of Bronk.

What new cruelties await our captured heroines?!

Check it out here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=125099

Apologies for the delayed upload. The comix I'm doing now are taking about 3 times longer than they used to; mainly because they're a lot more content heavy than my old comix. You all are pushing us to improve our quality and we appreciate it! I'll have to figure out a new workflow process and stay on time while maintaining quality. having said that... I'm having more fun than ever creating comix and hope you all enjoy it too!!

Thanks for supporting us at HIPcomix.com !!!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:10 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: MUSK OF THE MYNX PART 17 ADDED!
A nice update again!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mitru!!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 am
Very nice, itching to see what happened next to our heroines and what might happen to their rescuers. XD

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:18 am
Petty Criminal

This story just gets better and better. Well done Finister. :)
As mentioned before, roll on the next installment.
Don't worry if your updates are a little late. It is clear to see how much effort you put into your artwork and ideas.
Compared to your earlier work there is a lot more depth and detail in all of your images.
I love your use of Skintight Latex Bodysuits, Bondage, Dildoes/Butt-Plugs, Gags and Bondage Masks/Hoods.
Well Done again. :)

P.S. Can someone please let me know why I've been classed as a Bully? I hope it's not a bad thing. :0

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks choc666!! :D

I'll be restarting an old spygirl series which will have a lot of latex and shiny bondage as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

I don't know who came up the forum naming - ha ha. Maybe it's levels of cartoon villains - lotza luv

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 am
HIPComix Artist

I've been so busy I haven't been able to comment on other artists' work. But I just had to say that I appreciate the extra time Finister is putting into his comics. His artwork was already superior, and now it's even better!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mr. Cryptic!! :D

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 am
Super Villain

Of all the chapters of the Musk of the Minsk Saga, this is the dearest to my heart. If I were a supervillain I surely would use something like the Sperm Whale to go undetected for the city using it as my “abduction device” (I love that euphemism!). I also would like to capture a new damsel (recruit her?) and I would have tought of bringing along other captives to keep the new recruit company. Really, only seeing those blowup dolls in their cages was the best I could imagine. And this is only the first panel!

But even that is surpassed by the second panel: Seeing Invincible girl still defiant in that devilish contraption, hearing the villain brag about how now that he has planned to capture an heroine he is bringing another to the party, that was great!.

The part where Invincible girl is, er… posing as Pink Pussycat was also great! Also the little glimpse behind Madam Minx mind, how she needs to get all the men of Metrobay under her tumb. Then the little “negotiation” between Max and how they “interchange favors” to get heroines.
Something logical given the society of R.O.P.E.

But then you introduce a new, exciting development! Bug eyed guy and Bambi Boom Boom Bambino. They are great characters.
First of all Bugeyez: The idea of a deranged, younger Hannibal Lecter with a freak accident who is a creepy admirer of a young heroine (Gallant Lass) is genial. I really would wish I have thought of that! And then Bambi, who looks like a spear counterpart of Bronk, only better, if you know what I mean. Also, the hair, crazy hair. It’s incredible!

I have seen where the history goes, but I want to know more about this two characters. I have visited Metrobay Wiki but I have found nothing of them. Maybe you could create a backstory for both of them? I am intrigued.

Oh, thanks for answering my posts. I know I have already said that, but you are the best.

Thanks

Hector

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 pm
Arch-Criminal

[quote="Hector"]
But then you introduce a new, exciting development! Bug eyed guy and Bambi Boom Boom Bambino. They are great characters.
First of all Bugeyez: The idea of a deranged, younger Hannibal Lecter with a freak accident who is a creepy admirer of a young heroine (Gallant Lass) is genial. I really would wish I have thought of that! And then Bambi, who looks like a spear counterpart of Bronk, only better, if you know what I mean. Also, the hair, crazy hair. It’s incredible!

I have seen where the history goes, but I want to know more about this two characters. I have visited Metrobay Wiki but I have found nothing of them. Maybe you could create a backstory for both of them? I am intrigued.

Hector[/quote]

Have no fear, Bambi and Bugeyez wiki info will be added soon. I've just been waiting for more info and some proper uniforms to add to the wiki alongside them. :D

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

Hi Trishbot

I have seen you're whom posts a lot of info at Metrobay Wiki, I suspected you would be the official keeper, Thanks for all your effort! I'm anxious to see Bambi normal supervillain uniform.

Thanx

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Trishbot for the awesome wiki wizardry!

Yes - my bad - we'll get some wiki posts done on these new characters. Thanks for the suggestion!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 pm