Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 am

MUSK OF THE MYNX 14 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MUSK OF THE MYNX 14 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Greetings fellow cartoon supervillains and caged superheroines!

At this ghostly hour we add part 14 of the Musk of the Mynx series.

Our wholesome and curvacious heroines Pink Pussycat, Invincibe Girl and Nightengale have fallen into the evil clutches of three dastardly villains: The ghastly gaseous Miasma Man; the sadistically aseptic Dr. Tinker; and the delicious bitch Madame Mynx. What depraved peril do these fiendish villains have in store for our helplessly bound superheroines?

When we last left our heroines...

Nightengale awoke inside a gas chamber and the gas was alive! Miasma Man can mix chemicals from the air with his own gaseous elements to make a vapor acid that dissolves away Nightengale's body suit. Metal restraints keep her bound helpless to escape the evil attentions of such a ghastly captor...

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=125099

Thanks for supporting HIPcomix!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 am
Post Re: MUSK OF THE MYNX 14 ADDED TO MEMBERS GALLERY!
Very hot and very sexy. Love the breast expansion, that was a surprise to see, and our kitty's little latex suit. X3

Can't wait for next week once again. Hope we get a Blow Up Kitty. XD

Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 am
HIPComix Artist

Supreme!

The scene of Miasma man inflating Nightingale breast is simply....to split one's side... and very sexy

I love all your heroines... but I admitt that have a little predilection to see Pink Pussycat in predicament.

Excellent work in this update Finister

Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks a lot Angelicone and Mitru!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:18 pm
Another great issue, some interesting ideas this time.

Man it's going to be a looooong two weeks... T.T

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:52 pm
Petty Criminal

Invincible girl is HOT!!! I'd like to see more of her in the future!!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Angelicone and lotchj !!

I will try to add one or two Member appreciation updates during this holiday break!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 am
Super Villain

I loved the “origin tale” of how Miasma Man ascended to be a credible menace, but isn’t that a huge sewer they are? I mean, is like Harry Lime will get there any time, followed by all the troops.

There are three flaws in Miasma Man plan: First, he cannot touch anything, so Nightengale’s torture is not as satisfactory as it should be (it justifies the blow up dolls gear, tough). Second: Isn’t there any plastic surgeon in Metrobay, so they could get to “normal” measures? And the thought of someone thinking that the correlation bust – brain is inverse is… well, shallow. Third, why doesn’t he change his moniker? Miasma Man is a name that begs to be changed…. Maybe: The Ghost Gas?... ah… I understand, it’s difficult to come with a good name for him.

Anyway, I loved Pink Pussycat Predicament. I really was expecting more from Preston. Madam Minx doesn’t even seems to try to influence him. This man is just a puppet. I’m assuming he is Preston and not “Adonis”, and that “Blindside” is another of his identities.

And of course, Invencible Girl waking up in the ring was awesome

Thanks

Hector.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 am
HIPComix Artist

Hi Hector,

Thanks for the post!

Not sure what you mean about the size of the sewers. I was thinking Nightengale and Pussycat weren't sure how 'big' of a gas explosion would be caused. Guess I was thinking in terms of a methane explosion in a mine. Primarily the scene is to show that Miasma tripped himself but blames it on everyone else - heh.

Three flaws... hrms...

1) Yeah, when he is a free floating gas form he's like a self-propelled cloud of fog...although not very fast. In an open room he can't affect air pressures much ( like the huge prison scene ), but in closed chambers, like the tube Nightengale was in, he can affect pressure and intermingle his own gas-chemical self with other chemicals. In his suit though, he can 'feel' friction against the suit fabric/latex/whatever. So in sexual ways, I guess he's more traditional when in his suit... which I plan to explore.

2) Not sure what you mean. If you mean the breast expansion being permanent; you're right... in the real world they could have reduction surgery. In the sexual fantasy world of Metrobay maybe it is irreversible except if some 'special' process is performed - ha ha. I guess to me Pussycat stories take place in Never Neverland where sometimes ( like heroines spending most of their time captured ) it doesn't agree with real world. But your point is well put.

And for 'bust - brain' it's Miasma Man's point of view that attractive women are dumb... as part of characterization. I don't personally hold that point of view... I think women are usually smarter than men anyways - heh. Miasma Man is always blaming others without taking responsibility for his own mistakes... so he also thinks he's smarter than others... better than others... has a narrow point of view... the guy has issues - lotza luv.

3) Ghost Gas... of Gas Ghost... that's a good one!! Well when I first made Miasma Man... I wanted a guy who specialized in sleepy vapors... but wanted to avoid the 'fart' association with 'gas' - ha ha. For me, it would ruin the sexiness aspect - ha ha. I was especially afraid of that when making him a gas form. It's been a few years and can't exactly remember what made me choose 'Miasma' but think I was trying for a 'gas' word that didn't give 'cutting the cheese' mental images to readers - ha ha. I do like Gas Ghost... the ghost concept... that's a cool idea.

Preston...

Yeah, I might have let Preston fall too easily into the Blindside suit effects. I should have shown it better but I had the thought that the Blindside suit was made in APEX labs by Preston but Max Indeks had secretly added a 'hyper enhancing' trigger he'd give to Mynx. Max and Mynx are trying to corrupt Preston so he'll be more loyal to their needs... and they get off on corrupting others ( I am influenced by Glenn Close and John Malkovich in Dangerous Liaisons - how those villains got off on corrupting others). Anyways...

So the idea was whoever wears the Blindside suit has heightened senses including sexual sensations. So now Preston's under the influence and Mynx has triggered the sensation level even more. But yeah, you're right. I should have had Preston try to intervene more in scenes before getting to the gas factory. I guess to me, Preston leans towards deviant. He becomes Adonis to get close to Pussycat because like a reverse Hyde-Jekyll, being Adonis makes it impossible for the 'deviant' aspects of Preston to come through. A bad guy becoming a superman boy scout as it were. Although Preston is not as 'evil' as Max and Mynx... but they are trying to swing him more into the 'dark side' muuuhahahahaha :twisted:

But yeah, you're right... Preston has not been as proactive as I should have made him. Good call. Preston-Adonis will play a big role in the third and final chapter of Musk of Mynx after this gas factory chapter.

Thanks a lot Hector for leaving your feedback and suggestions!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:58 pm