Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 am

! Sex Pets of the Wild West freebie week 1 added ! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ! Sex Pets of the Wild West freebie week 1 added !
Greetings all!

For folks new to Metrobay heroines we're offering a weekly freebie series which will abuse, er highlight many of our sexy superbabes.

Check it out here:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=104703

Fabulous Calico Kitty artwork by Trishbot!!

thanks for supporting HIPcomix!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: ! Sex Pets of the Wild West freebie week 1 added !
Very Nice Finister!

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mitru!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 am
Super Villain

Dear Finister:

Last Monday, when I read Wild West Pets, I saw page 1 and thought: “No, it’s impossible that someone could think that. No matter how country mouse are you, nobody in 21th century could think that the “sheriff office is in main street”. I thought, Kandy literally stepped out of the bus from Hooter County to Metrobay, but still, nobody could be so naïve.

And then Wednesday night it hit me: Kandy is not only a human with a long lifespan, and so she could be still thinking in 19th century mode: She is one of the three sisters who have happily lived in the same farm and, unlike Kelly, never felt the urge to know the world out there!

This kind of characterization is what I like in a comic: No matter how outrageous or strange is any conduct; the characters could act outrageous as long as they have good reasons to act that way.

About the West sisters, I’m glad to see that you’re going to include them in the album. I was thinking about it, after all, they are cowgirls! Three girls so naïve, with perfect bodies and polite ways… ah, some lucky villain could manipulate them.

About page 2, I loved the effect to show us Flim Flam powers, it seems to be something like invisibility, even without showing his face, the suit was awesome.

Hey Max, what about that building at page 3? Compensating for something?
Well Max, you would think that what you’re doing to Suzanne is the worst of the worst, but doing it while is thinking of someone else when you’re doing it? That guy always surprises us on how low he can dig.

About Calico Kitty, I remember that in the “Watchmen” universe, by Alan Moore, they have real superheroes, but nobody was interested in reading a comic book of someone real, so in that universe they had pirate comics. Following this logic, the adventures of a (vigilant? Sheriff? Highwaywoman?) cowgirl could be a leviathan media in Metrobay Universe, think instead of “The Dark Night”, “The Pink Cowgirl”.

And I loved the cowboy talk: “take it back to the ranch”, but the thing I really, really want to see is Lonestar using his lasso in Kandy, or any of the West sisters, or even better, Pink Pussycat. It always reminds me of Wonder Woman. You did say that was an indestructible lasso, I don’t think it can compel anyone to follow blind commands, do it?

It’s very strange to me see a tale of cowboys in this site. Since you published “The King of Hooter County” I was thinking how to integrate the West sisters in a Super heroine comic… and never get anything of it. The West sisters particular assets make them ideal for a Dairy King tale, but I would love to see them defenseless against some villain.

Thank you for your good work!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks a lot, Hector!

Yeah, the West sisters remind of the hot babes in Petticoat Junction and Hee Haw. What depraved schemes do the villains have planned for the buxom sisters?!! :P

Right - Flim Flam has invisibility powers. Watchout brave superheroines!

Yep - That scoundrel Max isn't happy unless he has some tied and helpless heroine in his cruel clutches. :twisted:

I kept trying to think of a way to do a western without going back in time to the old west. Then I saw some old old cover of Superman fighting a cowboy on a rocket horse and I realized I'd been overthinking it - just bring the old west to modern times. So we can still use modern bondage contraptions primarily - ha ha!

Thanks a lot Hector for taking the time to give your feedback. I appreciate it a lot!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:34 am