Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am

Back from the psych ward with some new pics 
HIPComix Artist

Post Back from the psych ward with some new pics
Hi all!

Sorry to have gone AWOL on everyone. But now they've let me out of the asylum and I'm back in the pink dungeon.

Here are some new things I've been working on.

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... mId=103424

I updated the costumes of a few characters I felt needed some improvements. I'm thinking of doing another series with Queen of Hearts, but more perverse this time. So, I've been creating new sidekicks and henchlings for her entourage. The big Tyrant is one of her new sidekicks.

I also happened on a kind of Rosaleen Young face/hair combo but I can't decide to use it on Gallant Lass or Nightengale. I was gonna have blond Invincible Girl join the Guardian Gals and was worried about having too many blonds. I like her as Nightengale though... decision decisions.

Anyways... hope you all have been doing well and let's see if we can start the bubble machine back up.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Back from the psych ward with some new pics
Great work as ever Finister!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mitru!!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 am
Some great work there! I especially love the latex on creamed kitty. Love a bit of latex suits with bondage (And know another certain kitty that could be put in the same predicament X3). XD

Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:07 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Angelicone!!

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:39 am
Forum Rookie

Looking good Finister, I like the creamed Kitty too I am looking forward to this new series, Welcome back buddy!

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Sierra008!!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:53 am
HIPComix Artist

I make no secret that you're an inspiration to me and this new set of characters and images only reinforces that. Fantastic work as always. I really love the Queen of Hearts design and Gallant Lass looks great in every form she's got, from blond to brunette.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Thanks a lot, Akonkid!! I really appreciate the kind words!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm
Super Villain

Hi Finister, welcome back!

I loved Tyrant and Silhouette, What is exactly Clawdette I status, is she still a super heroine or not? Is she in a latex suit? Will she be captured by Tirant?

To tell you the truth, I think you are right: Metrobay has a lot of blond superheroines, and the platine blond hair is something I associate with BabyDoll. I really love Gallant lass brunette version, I think that look is unique and helps her to stand against other characters.

But the proyect I'm most excited to see is "Sex pets in the Wild West". Is that guy "El Jizmo" or a new character? Is that girl in the background cowgal, Madison Moody, of Akonkid's fame? And who is that golden cowgirl with the lasso? And that other girl is an homage to Mae West? (West, get it?) ;)

The part that I really liked was how Pink Pussycat was snared by the lasso (and the expresion in her face) that reminded me of the Wonder Woman TV Show, another classic.

Please talk us about "Sex pets in the Wild West", and of course I would be eager to see more of Pink Pussycat.

Thank you for your work!

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:19 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Hector!!

Look for the Wild Wets series to be added later this week.

The cowhide cowgirl is Cow Belle - ha ha - she wields a special cowbell.
The yellow and tan cowgirl is Lonestar - she has a rope no one can break free from.
The Mae West ( yes - that's who I had in mind! ) is Lady Luck who has precognition powers.
And yes that is old squirley Max Indeks wearing a Lone Deranger black cowboy costume.

Max's wild bunch will attempt to put all heroines out to pasture :lol:

I received a lot of passionate feedback about Gallant Lass I had not expected - ha ha. So I decided to keep her blond. I gave that Rosaleen faced morph to Nightengale. NG's always needed a little more personality.

In the Tyrant pic I used a Jessica Alba/Racquel Gibson face morph for Clawdette but I have decided against it. I have morphed a new Daisy style Eva Mendez face for her I think looks real pretty ( to me - heh ).

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!!!

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm
Super Villain

Thanks for your response Finister!

Just a question, what happened to Clawdette I (Amanda Tanner)? At the end of "Pleasure Pets" she had amnesia, but is she in a hospital or did she get back to acting? the metrobay wiki is not specific about it.

I will be waiting for West Sex Pets!

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 am
HIPComix Artist

Hi Hector,

Yeah, poor Clawdette has had the most changes along the way.

But yes, at the end of Pleasure Pets Amanda Tanner 'Clawdette' is closest to the mindswipe sphere device and she has her memory completely wiped - like complete amnesia. I meant to explain it later in another series.

I don't know if you know of the 60's TV show "Green Hornet" but I was fashioning Amanda Tanner's Clawdette after that show. Clawdette and ShadowRider fought crime but were themselves thought to be criminals. I guess it's more of the 90's animated TV CatWoman take as well - modern Robin Hood type character.

So now that Amanda Tanner has total amnesia, Pink Pussycat has asked police officer Daisy Sanchez to wear the Clawdette mask.

Who knows... something might happen in upcoming series that returns 'Clawdette' to being a Robin Hood type character... if daisy somehow gets wrongfully accused/set-up for a crime :twisted:

Thanks Hector!

Fin

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:05 am
Super Villain

Hi Finister!

But of course I know about “The Green Hornet” being a Batman Live Action TV Show fan, I remember they did a crossover. As a matter of fact, he is the only tv show example I have seen of the urban “Two fisted tales”. And Bruce Lee (Kato) is cooler than cool. Even in MCComics there is a very good tale “Maxine Midnight” by Drake who draws inspiration from “The Green Hornet”, I love them.

So, will be Clawdette I or Clawdette II the unwilling victim of Tyrant? Why Invincible Girl’s first appearance she seems not so invincible at all? And when we will see something about “Sex pets of the Wild West”? I cannot wait the answers.

And now… I will want to comment something with you… when I was a kid, I watched Wonder Woman and Batman, and really were good shows, but then they have some… unexpected reactions from the audience: They are fetish fuel. I can trace my fetish for chloroform after seeing Wonder Woman reaction to it, but the fetish that I most remember is from Batman.

Do you remember the episodes “Green Ice” and “Deep Freeze”? Those with Otto Preminger as Mr. Freeze? In that episode, he kidnaps Miss Iceland in a net, wearing a bathing swimsuit, and places her in a cell while trying to keep down his body temperature, so she will fall in love with him. After she refuses (and rub his body repeatedly to increase her temperature), Mr. Freeze freezes her beautiful body solid and she is hapless until Batman and Robin rescue her.
Well, the point I trying to get is that even when the story was as campy and ridiculous as all the show episodes, I liked it so much as a child! Since I took the show seriously, the thought of a villain kidnapping a beauty queen (and let’s be honest, Dee Hartford, the gal that played Miss Iceland was smoking hot!) taking her to a lair and force her to love him was… well, arousing (remember that I was a kid).

So well, I have said it. Get it off my chest, I have never talked about this with nobody. I think is pretty weird.

But as you are fan of the show, I hope you can comprehend… the reason I love your work more than anyone else… is the chance to relieve… some parts of my childhood that maybe must have happened when I was a teenager.
I really hope you can comment back on me about this… thanks.

Hector

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks a lot Hector for sharing your Batman experience!

I was a kid too when I saw it and it had a profound affect on me as well. I know most superheroine fetish fans are into the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman show most of all, but the 60's Batman show just mesmerized me like no other show. The death traps were ingenious and you knew even as a child they'd always escape them. The villains were fantastic and over the top. I think I got my first wood off of Julie Newmar as Catwoman - ha ha.

Elecktra Woman and Dyna Girl was awesome too - it was nothing but babes in bondage every show. But it lacked the creative sets and writing of the Batman show.

I can relate a lot to what you are saying about those shows.

It will be the Daisy Clawdette. I wanted a Catwoman who wasn't a Catwoman clone - ha ha. I finally have a costume for Clawdette that is half-catwoman, half-pink pussycat style which to me works purrfect :P

Invincible Girl is a goddess like Aphrodite or Athena. But when today's new gods took over, Invincible Girl refused to bow down to them. So they banished her to our world, to live among mortals. She was a goddess of decency and morality and so the new gods gave her a skimpy suit that barely covered her. They cursed her to have to wear the skimpy suit in order to retain her divine goddess powers/invulnerability/etc. So if her suit comes off OR she tries to cover herself up, she loses her goddess powers ( anyone who reads my whacky stuff will see a trend with the 'objects of power' concept so we can tie them up and they can't break free - heh ).

She's a goddess so you can't destroy her - which is the invincible part. But strip off her suit and - muuuuhahahahaha!

I added the first 'Sex Pets of the Wild West' Monday and will add episode 2 over this coming weekend.

Thanks a lot Hector for sharing your story and your feedback!!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am
Super Villain

Dear Finister Fouls:

Thanks for... er... hearing, reading? ... me. I was trying to tell someone about that and now I feel better.

I never saw in TV Elektra Woman and Dyna Girl. I only have seen them in You Tube. It's not the same as an adult. But then again, Deirdre Hall was smoking hot!. And she and Judy Landers were in superheroine customes, what more can you ask for?

Well, plots and scenery, of course, or maybe just a major budget ;)

Talking about that, I want to talk you about The Black Scorpion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Scorpion_(TV_series)

This was a TV series made by Roger Corman that was about a female batman. The actress were ex playmates in gorgeous villaines customes... the actors included Adam West and Frank Gorshin. What more can you ask for?

Well, for one thing: more money. If the scripts were better written and they have rehearsed their acting some times, I'm sure it would be a success. I must admit that the better Batman's episodes were those of the first season, even with the introduction of Batgirl the actors couldn't do nothing to make the third season from falling apart - even with the episodes "Pop goes the joker" and "Joker surf up".

I have some ideas for Pink Pussycat (could you believe that I thought of making her a WereKitty before "Sword and shield"?) but of course, I don't want to interfere on your work, if you want to hear them, I will write them.

Thanks Finister

Hector

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 am
HIPComix Artist

Wow - I knew of the Black Scorpion movie but not the TV series. The series looks pretty hot from the youtube clips I found.

Sure if ya have Pussycat suggestions please post them or email them if ya like to finisterfoul@gmail.com

thanks Hector!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 pm
Super Villain

Thank you very much Finister, I appreciate the trust.

Well, the first thing I will like to propose it's about an entry in http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ with a picture of the Kitty Kat Den with a lot of trophies from older cases and... oh, this is not a suggestion, it's a petition. Well, please forgive me.

The real suggestion is this: after another incredible adventure, Pink Pussycat rescues Adonis again and Adonis gives her a gift: A device she can put in the Kitty Kat Den and have her own super battle maid: ALFRDH, stands for Artificial Life Form Robot Domestic Help.... yes I know, I need to work in this acronim better...

Well, the case ALFRDH is another hard hologram who is the perfect maid / doctor / guardian of the Kitty Kat Den as a mature woman (maybe 40) with a great shape who wears a very conservative maid uniform and who makes sarcastics comments about Pink Pussycat and her psychological need to being subjected to sexual torture / help the helpless.

Well, of course it`s only a sugestion, please tell me what you think

Thank you

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 pm
HIPComix Artist

That's an interesting suggestion.

I've been trying to think of what kind of maid/butler Pussycat has.

Maybe she has a maid up in the mansion and a holographic 'helper' in the kitty den?

then there's the question... does PP live in a big 'stately manor' heh... or does she live in the top 4 or 5 floors of her downtown skyscraper?

batman goes underground for bats and caves... but cats like high up places.

this is serious stuff to consider - lotza luv :P

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 am
Super Villain

Well, In 1969, Dick Grayson attends college as part of DC Comics' effort to revise the Batman comics. Additionally, Batman also moves from his mansion, Wayne Manor into a penthouse apartment atop the Wayne Foundation building in downtown Gotham City, in order to be closer to Gotham City's crime. Living in the penthouse of the Wayne Foundation building, Batman moved the contents of the Batcave into a secret sub-basement which became his headquarters.

Please, don't hit me because I'm a batman nerd.

I think the maid PP needs is a military maid.... a battle buttler.... with an apron!

Attachments:
File comment: Êlegant and practical!
1101509487.jpg
1101509487.jpg [ 16.06 KiB | Viewed 24085 times ]
File comment: Example of a military maid
30913104.jpg
30913104.jpg [ 27.52 KiB | Viewed 24085 times ]
Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 am