Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:51 am

Back from the psych ward with some new pics 
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Back from the psych ward with some new pics
Well, I don't know if you're familiar with the british comedy 'As Time Goes By'... my first vision was a Mrs. Bale homage - ha ha. Breakfast will be served at 22 minutes after 7 - ha ha. A kinda of school marm exact opposite of Pussycat's persona.

But yeah, a sexykitty den cyber maid could be hot :D

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:31 am
Super Villain

Unfortunately, I have never seen “As time goes by”, but I think you’re right portraying “ALFREDH” (or any name you want to give her) as a a Mrs. Bale homage A kinda of school marm exact opposite of Pussycat's persona is precisely the idea I got of a female Alfred: Someone who knows of technology, medicine, self defense, impersonation and domestic chores, someone who can apply a really needed sarcasm against Pink Pussycat.

I think someone like Judy Dench (Isn’t she M?) could do the trick personality wise, but I expect someone like Alfred, a really elegant cool old gal.

By the way, did the maid uniforms I showed in my last post remind you of the enslaved guards uniforms at MCComix’s Forbidden’s fantasy?

I annex you a pic with an example of a battle maid

Attachments:
hanaukyo_maids_tai_01_ch06_02.jpg
hanaukyo_maids_tai_01_ch06_02.jpg [ 56.55 KiB | Viewed 9919 times ]
Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 am
HIPComix Artist

Well, here's what I'm thinking...

1) If the maid is a hot babe folks will eventually wanna see her in sex action. if she's a holographic cyber/digibabe it would limit sexcapades with her. So if we use a sexy babe maid she should probably be flesh and blood in the story world. So I'm thinking the manor maid may work best for this.

2) Whatever characters are added to the mansion or kitty den should first and foremost work primarily to bring out different sides of Pussycat's persona.

3) Pussycat has a naughty side but she hides it from everyone and especially villains who'd use it to shame her. So perhaps our hot babe maid just says what she thinks. She says what Pussycat's thinking but Pussycat would never let anyone know she's thinking it. So when the maid says it, it's both embarrassing and voicing what Pussycat's thinking.... ???

4) If Adonis gave Pussycat a holographic kitty den helper... perhaps its persona is strictly by the rules. Perhaps it could be a sexy holographic babe but its persona was very robotic... computer-like. Like Star Trek's 7 of 9 persona or the Andromeda AI babe... very matter of fact.

Looking at your costume suggestions here are some 3d costumes available to use. Lemme know what you all think... about all/any of this conversation

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/i ... dor=313248 long maiden dress

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/i ... ord=raikoh batlab raikoh

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/i ... endor=6400 billyt gothic dress

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/i ... 6972.17248. gothic doll

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/0/a3-n ... &cat=&_m=d aiko nurse

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:13 am
On a slightly unrelated note, where has your past work gone on the Member's Gallery Finister? All I can see is Agents of D.E.S.I.R.E and Musk of the Mynx in your member's gallery. o.o

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 pm
HIPComix Artist

It was kinda getting all schitzo like my brain - ha ha.

Gonna refresh it all back this weekend with an 'upgraded' and more organized display.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:41 am
Super Villain

Thank you for your toughts Finister, here are my comments:

1) I think you’re right, if this maid is a hot chick (like the pictures I showed you) she must be flesh, but if we want a female Alfred (like in the 60’s show) I think the best would be a holographic cyber/digibabe.

2) You’re correct, the idea would be to have a maid/doctor/engineer/master of disguise/hacker/whatever the plot requires domestic helper in the Kitty Den, and a proper foil for Pink Pussycat (the heroine).

3) Well, I didn’t understand all you wanted to say, but now that I’m thinking of it, if Adonis gives Pink Pussycat this holographic cyber/digimaid, she will be programmed for the idea Adonis has of Pink Pussycat, and that would have a new world of possibilities for comedy.

4) I have never seen those shows, but as you said, she could be a robotic personality or as you early suggested, like the Judi Dench character. Also, Judi Dench has played M. in the James Bond pictures, so maybe a hard personality, of someone who is not afraid to send a superheroine to his death (like Judi Dench M. said to Pierce Brosnan Bond once).

5) As the customes, to tell you the truth, for the picture of a female Alfred in the Kitty Den I would chose the first custome, (Long maid dress) or the last (aiko nurse). All the others are fantastic in their own way, but I don’t see a female Alfred wearing it. I think the third (billyt gothic dress) could be ideal for the pretentious Babydoll (she is a princess), and the fourth (gothic doll) could be used by PollyAnna, and you could dress any Action Kat in the second dress (batlab raikoh) in a undercover mission or something. I really impressed by those dresses, by the way, they all are beautiful.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:18 am
Super Villain

I vote for the Aiko Nurse outfit. It has a gothic modern version. I'm not too hip on the older styles. I know you're trying to hit the female Alfred styles but Alfred was an old man. - my 2 cents worth

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Hector and Dumbtime !!

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm