Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 am

MEMBERS UPDATE - ITTY BITTY KITTY PART TEN !! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBERS UPDATE - ITTY BITTY KITTY PART TEN !!
Greetings fellow cartoon villains and 3d beauties tied,

Today we bring you part ten of the Itty Bitty Kitty series.

The kitties have been right-sized... just the right size for the villains to 'play' with them to our heroines' chagrin. In a demented ploy of 'feeding' the captive heroines, the villains have invited Madame Mynx to come and cater to the dismay of the tied heroines. When last we left the depraved setting, Kitten was getting a face full of Babydoll's main platter. What other twisted ordeals await our captive heroines?

Check it out here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=96107

On a side note:

I've been doing updates on Sundays but we will move Finister updates to Wednesdays now. I've taken on a bunch of cartoon villain jobs and was falling behind and am now getting all caught up. So there will no delays from now on getting the cartoon misadventures to ya on scheduled days. Thanks to Timo for helping out there!!

On a cartoon villain note:

This coming Wednesday look for the big finales of Guardian Gals and Itty Bitty Kitty in a bondage action packed double decker treat for ya!

Thanks for supporting HIPcomix!!!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 pm
Evil Genius

Post Re: MEMBERS UPDATE - ITTY BITTY KITTY PART TEN !!
He he loved the bondage on Clawdette and Nightengale.

Plus the beefsticks being used on PP was hot.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 am
Profile YIM
Super Villain

Hi Finister!

I have been a member of hipcomix since september last year, but only now I have managed to get to the forum

You are one of my favorite artist, I liked the Itty bitty kitty tale because I think shrinking someone is sexy. I love the way you write Pink Pussycat dialog because it reminds me a lot of the old batman tv show, it's silly enough to remember me that this is just fantasy.

Pink pussycat's gallery of rogues is very large, but I love Delisha and Baby Doll for the verbal ticks and the sense of fashion, that Baby Doll changes his hair color acording the holidays is funny.

Just one question: When you work with Doctor Robo, he makes the story and you draw the images, or is something completely different?

Thank you for your attention to my post.

Hector the curator (The collector was already taken)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:13 am
HIPComix Artist

Hi Hector!

Thanks for the feedback!!

Exactly! The 1960's batman TV show is the style I try for with Pink Pussycat stuff. That show had a huge influence on my sexual perversions - ha ha. I think for me that's one of the sexiest shows. I think it's so wacky and distanced from reality that you can explore sexual fantasies that would seem 'strict' if in a more realistic setting. I know many folks don't care for the campy stuff... but for some reason I find it fantastic for erotic peril. Glad to hear you noticed that!

Yes, the comix I do with Dr Robo and Trishbot are written by them. they send me an outline and I render by that. then I send them the raw renders and they refine their story ideas based on the renders. It's mainly just the bondage comix I do both art and writing. I've learned a lot working with writers. we all each kinda have our own style but you can pick up tricks and techniques working with others.

Thanks a lot Hector for your feedback!!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:32 am
Super Villain

Hi Finister!

Thanks for your response. My favorit "Guardian Gals" Issue was Number 7, the Skipper certainly made me remember batman's cameos, and I think is important to have some males characters that are not complet bastards, but decent citizens. (I really hope his reputation will be restored soon) and about the princess, I loved to see a princess with a crown. A crown! Could she be the Londinium princess?

I liked the twist of the heartrobs, but what I liked most is to see Max Indeks foiled again. You cannot get enough of that guy being humilliated, really.

I would like to comment about all your other works, but I have noticed that that your post cannot get a response. If you prefer it that way, is cool, but I really would like to give you feedback about your work. The batman 60s flavor is great!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 am
HIPComix Artist

I really appreciate the feedback!

The new gallery has a lot of buttons and levers...I wasn't aware the comments were off. Lemme figure out how to turn them on. Thank you for mentioning that!!

yeah - ha ha - the Skipper and docks scene reminds me of the batman show too. Where the villain's lair says "Villain's lair" on the outside door. ha ha!

I give you Madame Mynx and Pink Pussycat.... er CatWoman and Pink Pussycat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRMDRABBLY4

I'm tempted to go total Batman camp with Pussycat comix but not sure readers here would enjoy it as much as I would - ha ha

Like throwing a mask and cape on Pink Pussycat's pet four-legged cat...

Dunno... might get a lot of rotten vegetables thrown at my dungeon - ha ha!!

Thanks Hector! I appreciate the feedback!!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 am
HIPComix Artist

"Cat-a-phrenic"

That show was genius in many ways

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 am
Super Villain

Hi Finister!

Thank you! Could you believe that only now I can make the connection between Madam Minx and Catwoman? It was soooo obvious, but I think Julie Newmar is even more gorgeous that Madam Minx.

And about Pussycat, so she's the inspiration for Pink Pussycat? From Evil Singing Henchgirl to Heroic Bondaged Protagonist! incredible!

And I think a great link deserves another, I present you this gift: Sex Bomb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ambmfMryM&feature=fvw

A recollection of some roles of Julie, including Batman. I think you must know this as an artist, but just in case, there is an scene from a Lil' Abner movie, where Julie interprets "Stupefying Jones", a girl so gorgeous that any man that see her directly is... well, stupidified?

If any woman could play THAT part, is Julie Newmar.

PD I have seen some of the post and I think I can post in them, maybe it was me, I'm still a rookie in this forum thing

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 am
Evil Genius

Very solid ending;)

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Agree! A Nice Ending

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks AshleyChloroformed and Mitru!!

I appreciate the feedback!

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:47 am