Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:23 pm

Pink Pussycat bondage naughty secrets 
HIPComix Artist

Post Pink Pussycat bondage naughty secrets
Those who are afraid I'd only do art for awesome Dr Robo and Trishbot MC stories... I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I'd forgotten about naughty Pink Pussycat bondage comics.

Starting July 16th, we'll be throwing Pink Pussycat bondage naughtiness at ya on a weekly basis here ONLY at HIPcomix. It'll either be on Member appreciation Wednesdays are on some special Member Update day.

This is gonna be a very Pink Pussycat summer, fall and winter.

Here are some naughty secrets about the forthcumming Pink Pussycat stories...

1) Pleasure Pets - Having been shamefully made to lick ROPE bitches asses and then spanked in front of a crowd, Pink Pussycat and Clawdette now are about to be unmasked. The other ROPE members will all be looking. Pink Pussycat's true identity will be revealed to her shame. Will her abusers laugh wickedly at the irony that she is Kaitlin Sinclair, one of them... or will they be angry at Max? Can Nightengale get the rescued civilian damsels away to freedom? Can she even save Pussycat? What other demented shit does that crazy Vivian Indeks have up her villainous sleeve?

2) The Maestro - As you may recall, Pink Pussycat and numerous other poor superheroines have fallen into the Maestro's evil composition. But did you know...???... a friend of the Maestro's named the Conductor ( who looks a lot like Max Indeks ) has been invited to join in one special song where Pink Pussycat must 'sing' into the 'mic'...?? Well more like play her harmonica into the mic while the conductor 'gives' her the tempo. Perhaps the wicked villains plan to 'pluck' each superheroine individually... see how each girl-instrument sounds when 'played'..??

3) Itty Bitty Kitty - Two words... Chef Pasty. One mental image... tiny kitty in Chef pasty's Willy Wonka-ish food factory. Preheat your ovens because this ones gonna be sticky sweet. Now here's a top secret insider from the Chef's own special recipe book... one bird 'well plucked'... two kitties to test taste the new creamy menu and the dessert... a pesky little Pink Pussycat as the icing on the cake. Yummy.

4) Musk of the Mynx 2009 - Now this is top top secret... like kitty mountain tippy top secret.... it's so secret we couldn't even decipher it but the message reads... "Madame Mynx...bikini heroines... a double trap... pheromone musk... " damn the message got cut-off. We'll have to put more slaves, er... employettes on the deciphering job on this one and give you more updates as we get more intel on the kitty tail. If you like Pink Pussycat bondage all I can say is... don't forget to cover your monitors from the orgasm spray.

Other forthcumming bondage tails...

5) Valiant Woman and Gallant Lass have a history lesson - Valiant Woman discovers to her dismay that a university history class professor plans to play show and tell with superheroines. Strict binds and cruel whips don't help our curvaceous superheroines as they endure a harsh lesson. Cunning villains must first find the power to subdue their potent superheroine targets. Then it's pain and shame for the poor do-gooder crimefighters... Valiant Woman and Gallant Lass... struggling in their unyielding binds and enduring the torments of their captors. Cramming for finals was never so painful...or so much wicked fun.

6) ...???? :twisted:

Last edited by Finister on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:38 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: Pink Pussycat bondage naughty secrets
Finister wrote:
3) Itty Bitty Kitty - Two words... Chef Pasty. One mental image... tiny kitty in Chef pasty's Willy Wonka-ish food factory. Preheat your ovens because this ones gonna be sticky sweet. Now here's a top secret insider from the Chef's own special recipe book... one bird 'well plucked'... two kitties to test taste the new creamy menu and the dessert... a pesky little Pink Pussycat as the icing on the cake. Yummy.

Sticky sweet, eh? Hmmm, it kind of reminds me of a tune.

...red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah

Take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet yeah

From the immortal word of Joe Elliot and Def Leopard.

The next 6 months of HIPcomix are going to be some awesome ride.

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Evil Genius

6. You could finish Campus Capers :twisted:

Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

More Original Sin. More Hypnotica. More Pink Pussycat. More Valiant Woman.

.... isn't there a law saying you can only be a certain level of awesome? Because you're violating that rule pretty hard right now.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:00 am
Profile YIM