Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:07 am

Pink Pussycat 
Super Villain

Post Pink Pussycat
There was a message here--from Timo as I recall--asking if any readers had info on Finister's Pink Pussycat series. I don't see that message here now so I guess it went away in the crash. I was just about to reply when everything stopped working. I am bringing up the subject again to answeer mysef.

I have 3 PP stories: Declawed [#1], Boy Toyz [#2] and The Magic Wand, plus about 50 misc. pictures that may or may not be part of any story.

For Declawed, I have 19 pictures plus end credits. It seems to be complete, but end on a cliffhanger with our heroine bound.

Boy Toyz is identified as #2, and continues where Declawed left off. However, I only have 5 pictures which, I am sure, is not all there is.

The Magic Wand is not given an identifying number and doesn't seem to be part of a continuing story. I have 101 pictures but seem to be missing picture #60. I can't tell if I am missing anything there. Picture #101 has a big THE END in it.

The misc. pictures are all over the place, topic wise, but most seem to have PP in some kind of restraint. [luvit]

I anyone else has more information please jump in and fill in any gaps. I would also like to complete Boy Toyz if possible.

AS you might guess, I am a big fan of PP. Want to see more!

-Mike

Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:28 pm
Site Administrator

wow! that is great info. and yeh, i had just
finished with a half dozen posts when the system
went down, and that might be the reason that
it wiped my account from the system.

thanks again for following thru...someday fin
will have to collect all this stuff and make
it available as a package.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Wow Mike, that's very flattering that you have all that info.

Pussycat would thank you herself if some villain didn't have her tied and gagged at this moment :P

I think the 'Magic Wand' you have is complete - I screwed up the page numbers (jumping one) when I first created it. That wound up being a Nightengale story really.

I've got some wacky stories in mind for Pussycat which I plan to do this year. They will feature Pussycat as the main character throughout. There are 3 stories in my head with Maestro, one with Black Hat and one with Chef Pasty. Check out my free gallery area....

Hopefully this link will work

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/album63

I'm also creating a spiderella type villainous I've promised to do a while ago.

Let me know if any of those villains appeal to you.

Thanks!

Fin

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:15 am
Super Villain

I think the 'Magic Wand' you have is complete - I screwed up the page numbers (jumping one) when I first created it. That wound up being a Nightengale story really.

I've got some wacky stories in mind for Pussycat which I plan to do this year. They will feature Pussycat as the main character throughout. There are 3 stories in my head with Maestro, one with Black Hat and one with Chef Pasty. Check out my free gallery area....

Let me know if any of those villains appeal to you.

I re-read The Magic Wand last evening, and you are right: it is really a Nightengale story, The Pussycat spends most of the story outside the villains lair trying to figure a way to get inside. [PP is a bit goofy as a heroine, but good natured.]

About the Villains page:

You are using Madame Mynx and The Boyz in your Caper Cats story right now. I approve.

Chef Pasty looks like a gay villain, which would open up some story possibilities. [Have you read Phoebe Zeit-Geist? Remember what happens when she falls into the clutches of gay villains and their submarine?]

I also live the name "Vermillia and the Vermen" Their costumes are very good.

Maestro and Melody get my vote for the least desireable villains. Sorry Maestro.

BlackHat gets my vote for the best villain. Any villain who is into ponygirls must be all bad. I am picturing Pink Pussycat as a ponygirl. Mmmmm.

Any chance of your putting Boyz Toyz in the members area?

-Mike

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:44 pm
HIPComix Artist

Man, 'Boyz Toyz' seems like forever ago. Unfortunately, I did not finish that comic. 'Declawed' and 'Boyz Toyz' were my first comix. I think I have it somewhere on a CD, I'll have to ressurrect that comic perhaps :P

The group of villains in that gallery are more in line with what I've been wanting to do with Pink Pussycat comix for a long time.

I'll start a Pink Pussycat vs the BlackHat comic and I think after it's finished the other villains will begin to make sense (but I think my male villains do lean towards weasel types who appear effeminate or gay - ha ha).

Thanks for the feedback!

Fin

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:46 pm