Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

WICKED FUN PARK part twelve added to Members Gallery! 
HIPComix Artist

Post WICKED FUN PARK part twelve added to Members Gallery!
Greetings fellow cartoon supervillains and sexy superheroines!

Today we bring you part twelve of THE WICKED FUN PARK!

The visiting men have walked beneath the Crimson Heart which has corrupted them. Now the men take in the wicked amusements awaiting them in the form of captives damsels offered up as evil entertainment. Now, spygirl Agent Risque finds herself on display in a most villainous game!

See what happens here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=145565

We ran out of time for Painting part 2... real life kept me from the evil lair too long... we will add painting 2 on Monday with much Meanie Mouse deviance!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: WICKED FUN PARK part twelve added to Members Gallery!
Some readers have requested a 'bimbo-ization' ...

This will be a full blown bimboization... the 2nd half of the process will be conducted in part 13 of WICKED FUN PARK :twisted:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 pm
Once again Finister, you have outdone yourself when it comes to bringing awesomeness to a new fetish.

Give yourself a pat on the back. ^^

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:22 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Angelicone!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 pm
Super Villain

Dear Finister:

I think this issue would be called “Bimbomatic test of strength”. It’s… well, really good, but strange in some way: I don’t like the treatment of Agent Risque. I mean, I think to see an heroine degraded is something very important in a site like this, but Agent Risque was the better agent of all the “Babes against the machine” comic, and seeing her like this saddens me. I think maybe she was in Agent Zanna’s league.

The first page is frankly preposterous: Agent Risque, an “average looking woman”? Maybe my problem is that I’m not a 3D comic book artist, but “average” is in no way the word I will use to describe Agent Risque.
But the idea of a Bimbo Matic containment cell is particularly arousing. This is one of those ideas I only wish I could be capable of… whoever come up with this idea, please congratulate him, it’s awesome.

But then… I think the idea of making someone with bigger tits and butt is not so endearing to me like the idea of overloading them with lust. Anyway, Agent Risque is a particularly good example: she is the most awesome spygirl and I’m anxious to see how she handles the situation…

Oh, and about Agent Tammy, do we ever will know if she is a robot, brainwashed, or whatever? Because I had the impression that she was the agent that betrayed Agent Amber with the dart at “Island of Ick” comic.

Thanks for your work!

Hector

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am
Forum Rookie

While I'm not Finster, Hector, I think that the fact that Agent Risque was the better agent is the reason she's the best one to go through the Bimbomatic. That's half the fun of bimboization after all, taking a woman who is extremely smart and capable and turning her into a sex queen incapable of adding 1 and 1. She has further to fall and more to resist with.

As for her being "average", I'd put that down to "Barker Talk". He needs to play up the game to get the most people playing, so calling her average looking (when she's a clear beauty) is going to draw a bigger crowd and more players that will want to see just how much perfection can be improved on. It also has the added bonus of adding to the Agent's humiliation.

I can't wait to see how this turns out either. It'll be interesting to see who finishes her off. Maybe Honeybee or Pink Pussycat are made to play (and the game rigged to finish the process on that hit, so even the lightest touch hits the bell).

Loving this series Finster. You're always great, but this... this is top shelf stuff.

Edit: Finster, you'd also mentioned something about there being a parallel series being made to "The PAINting". Will you link to when that updates as well? And will it be in the guest galleries or the member galleries?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Hector and DepEnc !

I see your point, Hector. This update was playing to the folks who love the Bimboization fetish. I'm kind of learning as I go with it to - ha ha. But, I think the key point is that it's more exciting the more opposite the babe becomes from her normal self... body/personality. So, Risque being the more serious and experienced spygirl is more exciting to Bimboization fans... like DepEnc explains.

DepEnc, my apologies. I had to work a ton of hours last week at my day job which killed comic production for 4 days... acht!

I work this evening, then am off for 4 days and plan to finish the Painting part 2 as well as get 2 more done for this week... Wicked Fun park 13 and Painting part 3.

My apologies for the delay, but we will get all the updates added :D

So, I plan to add The PAINting part 2 over tonight ( late Monday night/early Tuesday morning )

Thanks for the responses!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 pm
Petty Criminal

Finister. Don't worry about the real world getting in the way of your updates. The real world has a way of putting a spanner in the works (that's a wrench to those on the other side of the pond, lol), and getting in the way of all the good things in life.
We've all been there, so don't fret about it.
We all know that you like your work to be top notch before you release it to your avid followers and that takes time, we all know that.
Yet again this episode was top notch, Well Done!!
I've been pondering about something though.
We left Nightengale in a very sticky situation, mainly all over her face and in her hair. ;)
Surely this would make her a prime candidate for the 'Good Old All American Dunking Booth'. The only problem is I can't come up with a kinky angle to it.
If any of you guys cone up with any ideas please feel free to throw your hat into the ring.
Keep up the good work Finister.
Thanks. :)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 pm
Forum Rookie

No Problem, Finster. Looking forward to it.

Choc666, the first thing I think of when trying to tie fetish and the dunking booth is liquid latex. Girl dunked in, girl in full covering rubber suit comes out? Extras put on (such as hoods, goggles, gags, appropriate rings to hold spaces open) to make it seamless It doesn't need to warp their minds or anything, such as turning them into actual dolls or bimbos, but maybe there's a little extra something that makes the experience a little "addictive".

Last edited by DepEnc on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm
Post lokm
nk

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 am
Petty Criminal

Thanks for the reply to my Dunk Tank poser DepEnc. :)
I think Finister is pondering on using Liquid Latex in another storyline he has in mind.
Sorry if I've given away any secrets Finister. ooops.
But you never know what ideas his devilish imagination will cook up. :)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 pm
Super Villain

Hi there!

Thanks for the reply to my Bimbotization machine DepEnc!

I had to agree with you! Calling Risque a normalo woman is obviously smalltalk, but I still think that Risque deserved at least some villain gloating about her destiny... but no, she was exposed to the public without any ceremony...

Oh well, such is life

Thanks!

Hector

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm
Evil Genius

Guess who is back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

After 2 years of MIA I am finally back as member :)

Time to catch up :P

Just started on going through this series.

Yo Fin, may favorite scene is that chloroform scene in part 2 :)

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:53 pm
Profile YIM
Just a question (and sorry if I can find an answer anywhere else, but I searched the FAQ and found nothing). I'm a member of the site and I cannot login to the galleries posted by Finster. Do I need another subscription or something like that to access them?

Thanks for answering,

Haquim

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:18 am
Site Administrator

haquim wrote:
Just a question (and sorry if I can find an answer anywhere else, but I searched the FAQ and found nothing). I'm a member of the site and I cannot login to the galleries posted by Finster. Do I need another subscription or something like that to access them?

Thanks for answering,

Haquim

When Fin moved over to Doc Robo's site, he took his content with him. You'll have to join that site to get access to his work.

Sorry.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:57 am
Ok, thanks

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:01 am
HIPComix Artist

I think that he has got a site in Erotic Illussions, but I don't know if Finister's "old" material is available there.

http://eroticillusions.com/erotic_art/metrobay.html

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 pm
Profile WWW