Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

Announcements for 2012 
Site Administrator

Post Announcements for 2012
I'd like to take a moment to discuss the happenings here at Hipcomix for the 2012 Year.

The focus of the site has moved towards more plot orientated story lines. We have become more "Peril" based. We have also opened a sister site called "McComix.com" and the more "Mind Control" based stories have been moved there. Hipcomix is now more dedicated to providing "Heroine in Peril" stories like we originally founded the site on.

McComix is off and running without a hitch. It's now just 2 years old! It's a well maintained and organized site, and provides a fantastic array of new and fresh stories from such talented artists as Akonkid, Donelio, Finister Foul, Dumbtime, McTek, Firstborn, Mindchanger, Mr. Cryptic, Uncle Sickley, Drake and Battlestrength. It's helmed by the very talented Doc Robo, and Trishbot. If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it.

McComix is very successful, and therefore, due to it's popularity, we've decided to open another site that targets a more specific area of the fetish. Bondage. That is why I'm please to announce that This spring we will be opening a brand new site, Hipbondage.com.

Hipbondage will feature our world famous 3D characters in bondage scenes, much like the models you see in today's bondage sites, and for HALF THE PRICE of the average bondage site! Look forward to it this spring!

Thanks for reading everyone. We certainly appreciate it.

Jpeger.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:34 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Announcements for 2012
Good news!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:00 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

That great to hear!! But i do have one question?? I glad to hear that each site will focus on different things, peril, mind control, and now a site for fans of bondage!! I don't know if i can ask this question here or at ADmin@Hipcomix.com, because it a content question too!!

First let me say, i love these idea of each site having their area and i have liked most of the changes the site has made!! I think these artwork is outstanding and the artists come up with clever stories, which keeps me really interested in seeing the next installment from a artist! But their has been one thing missing from the stories since the site made it changes, nudity (until recently) and sexual encounters, Mccomix still does feature these encounters on it site! Will we see a return of these encounters on Hipcomix or will all these other sites go the same way as the Hipcomix site? No sex?? OH! I'm a member of both sites, Hipcomix and Mccomix and really enjoy both!

Even those i've been a member of Hipcomix longer, and joined Mccomix recently!! Right now i would give Mccomix a little edge over Hipcomix because of that, Even those i love the artwork and the stories and the artists at Hipcomix. I have asked this question before an have not recieved a reply.

lotchj

Last edited by lotchj on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 am
Site Administrator

I'm not exactly sure what the question was. If you are asking if Hipcomix has nudity and sex, yes. Both sites will feature it.

Jp.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:50 pm
Super Villain

Dear Jp:

I am very happy for you and all those that manage this site for this news, I wish you all success!

Now I have another question: There is a new comic, Dura City Guardians: Teen Justice. It’s the first number and the character design only could be described as awesome, but there is no thread in the forum to congratulate the authors… could you get one for them?, or are they a “surprise” incognito artist too modest to receive praise?

Either way, I loved this first issue. Thanks!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 am
Site Administrator

He's a new artist, and we are just getting him rolled out. We just wanted to get the issue up yesterday. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:09 pm