Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

Promoting HIPcomix and MCcomix 
Forum Moderator

Post Promoting HIPcomix and MCcomix
As some of you may know, I am in charge of the marketing of HIPcomix and MCcomix, in addition to my writing duties. Well, I am on a mission to get the word out about our sites to as many people as possible. That's why I'm posting this message - as a call for help.

Those of you who are members of HIPcomix and/or MCcomix already know the type of high-quality comics we produce week in and week out. But, today's erotic comics fanbase is a niche market at best. I am looking for ways to expand that market, while keeping in mind the adult nature of our product. So what I'm asking is for you, our loyal readers, to send in suggestions of where I can go and what I can do to better promote our sites and our comics. Should we use social media like Facebook or Twitter? Should we hit up art sites like Deviant Art? Are there any bondage/mind control/heroine peril online communities that I'm unaware of?

Any ideas that you can think of will be most helpful in trying to attract more fans to pur particular brand of comics.

Business has been good, but it could always be better. Look at it this way: the more customers we have, the better the product that we can put out. You all will benefit from this endeavor as much as we will. So feel free to respond to this message in this forum and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

- Doc

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW