Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 am

New galleries 
Forum Moderator

Post New galleries
Hello all... you may have noticed that we have upgraded our galleries over the past couple weeks or so. Kudos to Jpeger and the staff for their work in getting everything up and running so smoothly. Please take note of the many new features such as search, slideshow, etc. that are offered on the left side of each gallery page. Also, the comment function has been moved from the bottom of the page to the left side to go with the other amenities. You know how we love to get comments from our great readers, so please keep them coming!

Of couse with any new software there are bound to be a few kinks (no pun intended) that need to be worked out. If you see anything that looks strange or doesn't seem to work right, drop us a line here in the forums and someone will take a look at it ASAP. Thanks for helping to make HIPComix the best 3D erotic comic site on the web!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Post Help
I can't get to the login page I am a Mac user Safari 1.3.2 and in fact going to the page hangs up by browser now.

Thomas Monaghan

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Site Administrator

Post Re: Help
tmon wrote:
I can't get to the login page I am a Mac user Safari 1.3.2 and in fact going to the page hangs up by browser now.

Thomas Monaghan

What build of OS X are you using?

Can you move upstream to something like Camino or Opera? Those are newer browsers and should be useful back to OS 10.2.

Most web browser developers are hooking much of their functions to the OS, so you should consider either a newer version of OS X or live with the limits of the version of Safari that shipped with it.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:41 am
Henchman

This problem started this past week. Your change of server probably. I can get to the front page. I can also go to the free gallery but you have done something to the login page that my browser can't handle. I have been a member for 4 months or so and never had this problem.

Tom

Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:54 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Try again, ot works good for me !
You might have tried to log on while they were working on it. I use the free Firefox browser which loads faster and works well.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:36 am