Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 am

2ND Anniversary. 
Site Administrator

Post 2ND Anniversary.
I wanted to take a second and leave a note for everyone. If you would like to say something... feel free to do it in this thread.

Two years ago, if you told me that today, I'd be grouped with some of the best artists in the adult comix industry, I'd tell you that you were crazy. It was 2 years ago today, that I was invited by AgentD to join Fin, him, and 2Dizzy forming HIPcomix. Well, It was today we actually began publishing as a foursome... but you get the picture.

AgentD went off to Iraq shortly after, and I took over the helm of HIPcomix. 2 years have passed. We've gained many other fine artists. I've met a lot of good friends, and have had a lot of fun with this website.

A little over 2 years ago, I was struggling to learn poser. I can't draw, and I'm not a very good story teller, so I really gave this medium my best. I invented several new characters, and used this art form to give new light to what the mainstream media has shy-ed away from for many years. The EROTIC heroine in peril. One with sexy Heroines and they are put in real life situations... not censored ones. I fought with this program, and I asked questions of others. I still suck at poser... but it' now not so obvious.

Not many outlets for this art form were around. Most were dealing with tentacle penetration or goop. Others were Pokémon looking characters, or something out of a Japanese cartoon. There were only a handful of artists that brought to light the special fetish we all enjoy.

I'm proud to have brought together a list of some of the finest Super heroine in bondage and peril artists to HIPcomix. I hope to be able to bring new and exciting adventures of our heroines each week. I hope you all enjoy the ride.

My deepest appreciation to everyone involved... artists and visitors... for 2 wonderful years. You are all helping to make my dream come true.

Thanks for reading.

Jpeger.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:23 am
Site Administrator

It's a pleasure to be creative when you have such an open environment to present a good story in. HIPComix is a great place to work, and you can see it in the wonderful quality of the many projects produced here.

Thanks to Jpeger and all those who believed in this concept deep enough to fight the battle to create and promote it! And thanks to my fellow artists and authors who do such a fantastic job with their stories!

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:42 pm
Faithful Assistant

Without getting all 'Hallmark Moment' on everybody I'd like to say "thanks" to the artists and writers who make this site what it is. I appreciate the effort all the contributors put into their art/writing. I'm guessing that membership fees probably don't pay everybody's rent and the contributors are likely working for less than minimum wage to keep the site going (esp. Jpeger).

I plan on hanging around as long as you guys are willing to keep putting hot heroines in bondage...there's just not enough of that out there these days.

Anyhow, enough retrospection (MAN LAW!). There are bound babes to be ogled and stories to be read...back to the peril!!!

Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:00 pm
Forum Moderator

Anyhow, enough retrospection (MAN LAW!). There are bound babes to be ogled and stories to be read...back to the peril!!!

LOL... That should be the company motto!

I also want to congratulate Jpeger and the rest of the crew on such fine comics and such a fun site. I am personally grateful for the opportunity to tell my stories and work with such wonderful artists. Here's to many more!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW