Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm

200 members and a call to arms 
Forum Moderator

Post 200 members and a call to arms
Congrates to "BigDaddy" on becoming the 200th member of the HIPComix forums. Now I realize that not every member is legit, but it's still a nice round number. In fact, you might not believe how many registrations I delete weekly because they're just trolls for other sites linked to gambling or medications or something like that. Pretty much anyone with an email address that ends in '.ru' is dubious in my book. If you happen to notice the total membership dip again, it's because I went on another deleting spree. :wink:

Anyway, my point is that I want to thank those of you who are legit and who do participate very much for doing so. Members like:

Mesmereyes (nearing 100 posts)
Mick33
Pelusa
Akonkid
Ashleychloroformed
Knyght
Green01
Evil Clown
FPGilmore
Leto
Lordsomno
Evil Unicorn

The above mentioned members all have made double digit posts to this forum. That participation is most appreciated, and reflects in your 'ranking', which is a fun little thing that the forum software allows us to do. Truly all participation is appreciated though.

I ask once again for everyone to go forth and tell their friends about this site and this forum. Let them know that there is a HUGE free section, and that you don't have to be a paying member to enjoy it. Don't be afraid to drop HIPComix.com as a link in whatever heroine, peril, or mind control related sites you frequent. Feel free to give out my email address as a contact. Think about it... the more people that visit here, the better and more frequent work we'll be able to do.

Thanks.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Last edited by Doctor Robo on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 27, 2006 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

:cry: I am so emotional after reading this that I am now motivated to write another dozen sluttly heroines in bondage Bird-duo chapters in the Story Section.

Sat May 27, 2006 10:14 pm
Forum Moderator

Post update
We just recently passed the 250 member mark. Thanks to all of you who have recruited new members to our little club. Keep up the good work!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW