Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:32 am

Cross-gender storylines? 

Would you be interested in cross-gender themed storylines?
Complete male-to-female transformation. 25%  25%  [ 5 ]
Complete female-to-male transformation. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Female characters with additional male 'parts' (futanari/dickgirl). 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
None of the above. I am not interested in this. 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 20

Cross-gender storylines? 
Forum Moderator

Post Cross-gender storylines?
Would you be interested in reading comics about characters who, for whatever storyline reason, are for--d to take on physical characteristics of the opposite gender? As an example, would you want to see a male character like Officer Mick Jones or Dr. Twisted turned into a woman somehow, or say a villainess like Noctrissa or Madame Mynx granted a functioning male sex organ to use on unsuspecting heroines?

If so, which of these types of transformations would interest you most?

As I have mentioned previously, the results of these polls are for discussion purposes only and do not guarantee any future storylines.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

I voted for the male to female, but not as the main focus of the story. Maybe have a man turned into a female henchwoman because "our mind control only works on women, since we designed it to go up against the Superheroine Squad" or something like that.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 pm
HIPComix Artist

I did a little bit of gender bender for humor's sake with my original "League of Liberty" story, where a supervillain was magically transformed into a woman, but haven't thought about exploring it further yet.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile YIM
Henchman

Post Sounds very interesting
Doc, Akonkid and Finister:
This sounds very interesting as a new bent or tangent your site can explore.
Namely: for--d feminization, Futanaris, Shemales/shemalification
All done or occuring under or due to mind control by aliens, criminal scientists, pissed off female villains, pissed off girl freinds, etc...

Mind control of these new beings and then forcing them into comprimizing situations or enslavement and service to other men and women as subs or slaves. Getting bound, plugged, chastized and rubberized all sound very intriguing.

So in a word, yes sounds very interesting in the catagories described above.
Keep up the great work

Bluemax

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm
Villain

Post Male to Female
Back in the 80's , Bonnie Tyler did a video for "If you were a woman...And I was a Man." It took place in a distant time when the battle of the sexes was a real war. To make a long story short the capper of the video was a Rambo type Male rapells down a rope to face an entire room of Alpha Females. Using a device shaped like the universal image signafying the Female of the species the mans flesh starts to pulsaate and at one point it looks like he explodes and a female looking alot my Maralyn Monroe is left standing. He was transformed. It didn't take long for my Libido to kick into gear at the story line.
Mind control and transformation is huge for readers of this site. In Japan they have an entire subculture of Manga based on this sort of manipulation of the body and the spirit of a person. I say bring it on.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:16 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

I like these options, I like it when females do another woman with the real cock.

I especially like this post from Bluemax2:

This sounds very interesting as a new bent or tangent your site can explore.
Namely: for--d feminization, Futanaris, Shemales/shemalification
All done or occuring under or due to mind control by aliens, criminal scientists, pissed off female villains, pissed off girl freinds, etc..

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:08 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Interesting comments so far. I'll admit that there is more support for these sort of themes than I had anticipated. Does anyone who voted 'no' care to explain why? Is it the obvious reason, or is there something more than that?

At any rate, this is great information. Please keep the comments coming!

- Doc

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

I voted "no", mainly because it just doesn't do anything for me. Can't explain why exactly, it just doesn't push my buttons. Though it's not likely to turn me off or drive me away though either.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 pm
Bully

I voted "not interested" for the obvious reasons. If shemale or dudes-becoming-women themes ever became prominent in your stories, I could not continue to be a customer. On the other hand, it seems kind of popular around here, so from a business standpoint it may make sense to do a series with a shemale character. I wouldn't read it though.

-Dixon

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:16 pm
Forum Moderator

I voted "not interested" for the obvious reasons. If shemale or dudes-becoming-women themes ever became prominent in your stories, I could not continue to be a customer. On the other hand, it seems kind of popular around here, so from a business standpoint it may make sense to do a series with a shemale character. I wouldn't read it though.

-Dixon

I understand completely. Like all of my polls, this is simply a discussion and an execrise in public opinion. I can't ever promise that I will or won't do a story like this, but it is good to know what side of the fence you all come down on.

- Doc

Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

I would love to see a lesbian villainess naturally penetrate Pussycat or any other heroines :lol: when they are awake n unconscious.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 am
Profile YIM
Super Villain

I would love to see a lesbian villainess naturally penetrate Pussycat or any other heroines :lol: when they are awake n unconscious.

I agree with Ashley here.
About the only thing I would ever care to see in this category would be like a female villian mind controlling a busty superheroine so she could get it on with her male parts. Other than that I'm pretty much not interested any thing else from this topic.

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Didn't know where else to post this, so I decided to put it here:

Its a running theme for a story that popped in my head while reading this thread. If no one gets an interested in it, I might incorporate it into my work sometime down the line. its fare game for anyone that might want to use it though if there ever is interest.

Idea: (I know this may have some anime and hentai type ideass in it but it still came to me like this)

A mutant female child in a metropolitan city (possibly like Metrobay) comes of puberic age so to speak. She realizes that the organ inside her vagina has come to life. Everytime she sees a highly attractive woman walk by she can feel it stiffen and begin to protrude out a bit. she begins to also realize that the skin around her neck produces a somewhat transparent lightly colored vapor that smells like jasmine whenever she sprinkles water on it.

In her childhood growing up, she idolized the local busty superheroine as a champion of justuce. But with her new attraction to women, the idolizing quickly begins to turn more to lust. As the years go by she lusts more and more for the superheroine.

Night time dreams create temptation. Temptations lead to desires which begin to create an insatiable appettite. She begins to realize that the vaoprs are a toxin that act like a hypnotic sedative to any female that breathes them. They transfix into a giddy and silly relaxed state and become highly suggestable. She lores her victims by suggestion to her room at her house and proceeds to seduce them into allowing her to perform newly discovered sexual techniques that allow her to use her male sex organ.

As she grows into a woman, her body completely developes into a voluptious being. The extra estrogen her body produces to balance out the large quantity of testosterone has kept her shape and curves very feminine. The testosterone stirs her sex drive and provides for more strength and agility than most woman her age.

The lust developes more and more as she seduces many college girls in the neighborhood as well as wealthy and attractive stay at home wives. She begins to notices a certain purple sparkle in her eye and found out that if she can get her victim to spare at it she could control the thoughts of her victim.

One afternoon while boning the neighbor's wive on her bed in her room, she looks up at the ceiling and sees the old poster she hung up there of the busty superheroine. Lust overtakes her as she must have this heroine.
She beings to plan an extensive string of burgulary setups to lore the busty heroine out here way so she could entice her into a trap.

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Villain

Post the story
Your story outline is very intriguing and sounds very tasty. I hope you can pull it off.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Post Re: Cross-gender storylines?
Imagine Clawdette or Nightengale tied and blindfolded to a bed n getting reamed by a woman in Finister's itty bitty series.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 am
Profile YIM