Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm

Which villain would you like to see more of? 

Max Indeks 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Belinda Giolla 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Gothikka 40%  40%  [ 8 ]
Dr. Twisted 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Gilbert Petto 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Feelix Von Ick 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Dairy King 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Madame Mynx 20%  20%  [ 4 ]
Draven Ophidian 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 20

Forum Moderator

Post Which villain would you like to see more of?
One thing that the Metrobay Universe is flush with is despicable supervillains who all have an ax to grind with the Superheroine Squad. So which villain would you like to see more of in our stories? Please take a moment to vote in our poll, and then explain your vote by leaving a comment below!

- Doc

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Since I helped create the lovely Frankenbabe, I can't help but vote for Gothikka.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 am
HIPComix Artist

Max is such a delightful bastard. Gothikka is a dark, devilish beauty I'd love to see more of. Dairy King was a quirky, fun villain. Dr. Twisted hold a special place for me for obvious reasons. Gilbert Petto is someone who deserves a little fun in his life. Madame Mynx is another femme fatale who is extra spicy. Draven Ophidian is the wonderful criminal mastermind who just can't stay down or dead. Feelix is a nutcase mad genius whose pervert experiments are a joy to watch.

But I have to go with my favorite skunk-haired, bitchy, robot-hugging, anal-loving female mad scientist Belinda Giolla.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Madame Mnyx simply because of the villainess lesbian twist she comes with. :twisted:

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:35 am
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

Gave my vote to Gothikka. She's been heavily underutalized. I know we see Kikka in Original Sin, but Gothikka is just plain hotter, sexier, darker, and interesting.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

I voted for gothikka as well for the same reason.

Though i have to admit i'm really liking Madame Mynx's new costume :D

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the votes, and for the feedback!

I'll leave the poll open a little while longer for those who haven't voted yet. I know what there are more than 13 regular visitors to this forum, so don't be shy... let your voice be heard!

- Doc

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post Gothikka Rules
I found Gothikka very compelling as a Villiness. That evil Slut knows the depth of her power and only wishes to use it to the fullest. She has little regard for what was and will totally destroy the form and character of those she encounters and bend them to her use.
She used the Doctors device so will on the doctor herself I would wonder if she may want to find a way to transform other men and women to her sway. We havn't seen a Male to Female transformation in any strip. That might be interesting.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:21 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

I've always wanted to see Gothikka turning women or superheroines into supervillian minions modelled after classic horror monsters (Vampire, Zombie, Mummy).

Too bad I'm at a critical stage in my dissertation, or i'd write up a panel script script about a female superheroine or anrcheologist or anthropologist who gets turned into a Mummy Babe Minion that's heavy into MC bondage by Gothikka and Noctrissa...

Ah well, the future....

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:02 am
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Gothikka Rules
vestia wrote:
We havn't seen a Male to Female transformation in any strip. That might be interesting.

I have been resistant to do any sort of gender transformations, or its cousin, futanari (aka "dickgirls"), because to be honest I am unsure how that would go over with the viewing public at large.

In addition, while I am more than happy to cater to fantasies other than my own, I generally write about what I know and enjoy and it is sometimes difficult to step outside of that. Those particular fantasies aren't quite my area of expertise, if you catch my drift. That's not to say it can't be done, but I would need to think about it for a while.

- Doc

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

I created a poll to gauge interest in the idea Vestia mentioned. Click here to register your vote: http://www.hipcomix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9075781

As noted in that topic, the results of these polls are for discussion purposes only and do not guarantee any future storylines. I can't guarantee I won't get hit by a bus tomorrow, let alone what story I am going to work on. :P

- Doc

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post leto 17 sparked a memory
I was very young when "Electra Woman and Dyna Girl" was on weekend television in the 70's. When Ali Babba used the Metamorpho Spray on Dyna Girl she transformed into an evil villain in a matter of seconds. Black lipstick and black fingernails included. (No costume change or tit expansion mind you. It was kids television after all. he he)
These are the shows that put that little worm in my psyche at a young age and when Puberty set in.... watch out.... . Ever since then the stripping of a strongly moral an valiant mind for a pure evil and self serving base criminal is so HOT!
When Agent Starling was drugged and transformed into a pitiless canibal bride for Hannibal lecter he basically destroyed on person to create another in his image. That is why the book is great and movie Hannibal is rot. No rescue for the new villainous woman. Just a new core of evil placed into a once pure and nice body. She was now more breathtakingly beautiful because she knew her power and enjoyed it.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 pm
Profile YIM
Villain

Post adriene
Of course she is not as base as some of the Villains since she is always getting thwarted and brain fucked toward the end of the stories, something I find very hot, but what about Adriene. Is drawn very well, has very few scruples beyond her self preservation and has those hot "Tina Fey" glasses that make her extra smocking hot.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile YIM
Henchman

Post Re: Which villain would you like to see more of?
How about Professor Spellbinder? He has only been in the one request that I made. With all the junior supers attending Metrobay University, he could launch several plans against the city's wealth system (and the nubile co-eds of Somno Sorority).

Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 am
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

[quote="lordsomno"]How about Professor Spellbinder? He has only been in the one request that I made. With all the junior supers attending Metrobay University, he could launch several plans against the city's wealth system (and the nubile co-eds of Somno Sorority).[/quote]

I like this idea. Maybe in a "Grrl Power" spinoff type story, since we dont see some of the junior members as frequently as the some of the more prominent members of the Superheroine Squad.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

lordsomno wrote:
How about Professor Spellbinder? He has only been in the one request that I made. With all the junior supers attending Metrobay University, he could launch several plans against the city's wealth system (and the nubile co-eds of Somno Sorority).

Funny you should mention that. We were just talking about the ol' prof the other day. I would expect to see him show up in a brand new comic in the next couple of months or so.

- Doc

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

[quote="lordsomno"]How about Professor Spellbinder? He has only been in the one request that I made. With all the junior supers attending Metrobay University, he could launch several plans against the city's wealth system (and the nubile co-eds of Somno Sorority).[/quote]

Could you provide a link to that? Is this a story I cannot find in the members area? I would like to see that story!

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 am
Henchman

[quote="c0ne22"][quote="lordsomno"]How about Professor Spellbinder? He has only been in the one request that I made. With all the junior supers attending Metrobay University, he could launch several plans against the city's wealth system (and the nubile co-eds of Somno Sorority).[/quote]

Could you provide a link to that? Is this a story I cannot find in the members area? I would like to see that story![/quote]

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=90145

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 am
Profile YIM