Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Grime City Stories: Tasty Treats 
Evil Genius

This is awesome stuff! Thanks Fin and Dr. Robo!

I'm also looking forward to Unity and Uroboros new Mad Science story.

Technophyte might also like some of what's happening with Gothikka in relation to her sidekick Noctrissa after the good doctor Irene Webb was converted.

I hope to see her soon again too! Boy am I greedy!

Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 11/30: "Tasty Treats" #3
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Tasty Treatsâ€

Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

Awesome! There's some great seduction in there, amazing visuals, unique contraptions, and a few surprises. Lol. I wonder what Dairy King's ultimate plan is? :D Whatever it is, he's going about it the right way.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Awesome! There's some great seduction in there, amazing visuals, unique contraptions, and a few surprises. Lol. I wonder what Dairy King's ultimate plan is? :D Whatever it is, he's going about it the right way.

Agreed.

Oh and naughty Patricia for not wearing any panties underneath. But otherwise a hot seducing update. :P

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 am
Profile YIM
Super Villain

Now that is best way I've ever seen in turning a young heifer into a dairy cow. Its about time someone figured out a way to put those deliciously oversized Metrobay breasts to work. Way to go Dairy King and R.O.P.E.

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:43 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Holy cow! (pardon the pun) That's hot! I loved all the little details (I'm sure the lack of panties is deliberate), from the thrallium-cicle, to the rather cool magnetic binds, to the wonderful dynamic lighting, to arguably the sexiest tongue in Metrobay (lick away!). Excellent chapter. Unique, unexpected, and very sexy!

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:24 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Now that is best way I've ever seen in turning a young heifer into a dairy cow. Its about time someone figured out a way to put those deliciously oversized Metrobay breasts to work. Way to go Dairy King and R.O.P.E.

I like that they actually they finally put them to go use lol.

Would like a sample myself to go along with my cookies. :wink:

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:01 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Glad you all enjoyed issue 3. Let me tell you that there is plenty more action where that came from, featuring some of the most 'generous' heroines in all of Metrobay. Stay tuned!

- Doc

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

This most recent episode, was put bluntly, simply incredible.

I'll respond in greater detail later on the lovely cows:)

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:37 am
HIPComix Artist

Trishbot wrote:

Agreed.

Oh and naughty Patricia for not wearing any panties underneath. But otherwise a hot seducing update. :P

The sweet ones are usually the naughtiest :P

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:28 am
Faithful Assistant

I made this comment in the Dolls thread but I think it bears repeating here: actually *seeing* the milk flow via plastic tubes and transparent glass tanks would add to the experience for me.

Otherwise, superb work. Perhaps Patrica will be compelled to get a part-time job as a Tastee Treats girl to explain her absences while she's being milked?

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile YIM
Faithful Assistant

Its about time someone figured out a way to put those deliciously oversized Metrobay breasts to work. Way to go Dairy King and R.O.P.E.

I'm late - again - with the feedback but I've got to chime in with a "Well Done!" for Doc and Fin. I really enjoyed issue 3 and I'm looking forward to the herd swelling up, both in size and numbers. I note that the holding tank to Patrica's right is rather large. There's no way one cow, even a very well endowed cow, could keep that tank filled and the operation cost effective. A dairy is a volume business and R.O.P.E/the Dairy King will need several more...uhmm...head to turn a proper profit.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 12/14: "Tasty Treats" #4
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Tasty Treatsâ€

Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

Well I have to admit that I like the real Brown Sugar better...which leads me to wonder where she has to go in such a hurry with a green-tooth wireless calling the shorts... :twisted:

Nice little chapter...as some would say the plot thickens...

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:04 am
Evil Genius

Nice job, this makes me wanna become a Dollmaker that copies women :P

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:07 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

I love Mona. She's hot!

I'm happy for old Petto that he has such a nice toy to play with. He's deifnitely earned it!

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Faithful Assistant

...which leads me to wonder where she has to go in such a hurry with a green-tooth wireless calling the shorts...

I was wondering the same thing. A delightfully mind controlled and naked Brown Sugar stands ready to serve and, suddenly, she gets dressed :x and turns tail. Who summoned her?

Also, what or 'who' are Gilbert's other appointments?

Superheroine fetishists need to know!

Well done and thanks Doc and Fin!

Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:08 pm
Forum Moderator

pelusa1ca wrote:
...which leads me to wonder where she has to go in such a hurry with a green-tooth wireless calling the shorts...

I was wondering the same thing. A delightfully mind controlled and naked Brown Sugar stands ready to serve and, suddenly, she gets dressed :x and turns tail. Who summoned her?

Also, what or 'who' are Gilbert's other appointments?

Superheroine fetishists need to know!

Well done and thanks Doc and Fin!

I could tell you, but that would ruin the surprises we have in store, wouldn't it? Now where would the fun be in that? :wink:

This Sunday we'll get to see where Brown Sugar is headed... and I'm pretty confident that you won't be disappointed. Look for the cover page and more info later in the week!

- Doc

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

I haven't given my opinion on these stories enough. Sorry 'bout that Doc and Fin!

Well, like pretty much everyone else here, I loved it. You continue to do an incredible and successful job of integrating story, character, and sexiness into every single update, and this is no exception.

Gilbert is a fascinating character, being someone who isn't mean-spirited or evil by any means, but one who has been underappreciated most of his life and given the short end of the stick while the corrupt thrive and exploit him. It's interesting watching his fortunes rise and fall so dramatically.

Mona is, yes, a very sexy little plaything.... and the Christmas outfit is very fetching. Robo-ho-ho, right? Lol.

And, yeah, just where IS Brown Sugar marching her cute not-so-little butt off too? And what (un)lucky dame does Gilbert have an appointment with next?

Oh, the burning questions!

Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:07 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next