Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Grime City Stories: Tasty Treats 
Forum Moderator

Here is the cover for issue #9, the final chapter of "Tasty Treats". Enjoy!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=69194

- Doc

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Lovely picture, why is she now wearing bra and panties (not that I mind, I prefer her like that :wink: ) when she was not wearing any in the Milking unit lol :wink:

Any chance of Victoria Secret Show HIP COMIX style?

Not sure if there are enough styles of bras and panties/lingerie to go around for the heroine models :twisted:

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:47 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Lovely picture, why is she now wearing bra and panties (not that I mind, I prefer her like that :wink: ) when she was not wearing any in the Milking unit

Call it 'creative license'. It is easier to promote a cover off site if there is no nudity involved.

- Doc

Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

I agree with what everyone has said. And issue jam-packed with blondes and enormous boobs certainly has its appeal, and this one is very appealing.

I really like just how smoothly this issue transitions from the Mad Science crossover. I love her little forehead implant. And next issue looks fantastic!

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

This crazy thought popped into my head after looking at the last installment and the upcoming front page:

"I wonder what Kelly's breasts would have looked like after she gave birth to Tina."

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:24 am
Profile WWW
Arch-Criminal

This crazy thought popped into my head after looking at the last installment and the upcoming front page:

"I wonder what Kelly's breasts would have looked like after she gave birth to Tina."

The truth comes out; she actually started off as an A-cup and then ballooned to a JJJ-cup before settling on her current size. If there's any doubt Tina was nursed on the best bosom in Metrobay, one look at her own sexy figure should put all doubts to rest.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

dumbtime wrote:

The truth comes out; she actually started off as an A-cup and then ballooned to a JJJ-cup before settling on her current size. If there's any doubt Tina was nursed on the best bosom in Metrobay, one look at her own sexy figure should put all doubts to rest.

Holy cow. The mental image I just got after reading that nearly blew my mind. I got a fantastic sensory overload just thinking about large perfect breast being suckled. With the amount of nourishment Tina must have received from her mother's tits, there is no doubt into why her powers are so over the top, vast and unknown.

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Evil Genius

dumbtime wrote:

I VERY MUCH AGREE WITH THAT :twisted:

Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:55 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Forgive the tardy and brief response, but due to work issues i haven't been able to say much lately. Anyway, I really enjoyed this last chapter and I can't wait to see Ms Metrobay's sweet udders get pumped and drained :D

As always the Milkmaid is fantastic.

Is it just me, or does the Dairy King remind anyone else of a really devious and smarter version of Gomer Pyle? I bet he says "Shazaam!" when he gets off :D. I was certainly expecting him to say it each time he saw some new babes breast and when he was given the MilkMaid.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:32 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update 1/25: "Tasty Treats" finale!
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Tasty Treatsâ€

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

That was "udderly" fantastic! Bravo! I really enjoyed how relatively lowkey heroines got some spotlight in this adventure, and it was a nice odyssey following Ms. Metrobay around and watching her mix things up with everyone.

It was a fantastic story with fantastic writing and fantastic art, and I'm only bummed that there's going to be a break before we get to see any more of these wonderful heroines entangle themselves in the affairs of nefarious villains.

It may be a bit early, but I'm already heavily looking forward to the inevitable continuation of the Metrobay Mythos.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Ms. Metrobay and the Superheroine Squad were saved by power of her breasts. For once, instead of being part of that which makes her such a delectable victim, her massive mammaries actually assisted in saving the day!

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:37 am
Evil Genius

I had some milk n cookies after reading this comic :P

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:01 pm
Profile YIM