Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 pm

Grime City Stories: Hot Summers' Night 
Evil Genius

How about a demonstration of the Mindcontrol devices of the women that resemble the heroines at the booths at the fetish cons :P from Villainesses.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:11 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Finister wrote:
We need to set up a booth at some fetish cons and sell t-shirts with Dr Robo's phrases on them - ha ha.

"I am H.E.R."

"I Must Comply"

Brilliant! I think that's the best idea you've ever had, and that's saying a lot. :P

We could hire a couple of 'actresses' (coughstripperscough) and dress them up in Valient Grrl and Pink Pussycat costumes to grab some attention.

Who wants to buy a Jade Lightning "I had my ass reformatted by Finister Foul" t-shirt? Anyone?

I was eating some crackers when I read that. Trish had to do the heimlich on me. Man, I love this group of people. :D

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:12 pm
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

Finister wrote:
We need to set up a booth at some fetish cons and sell t-shirts with Dr Robo's phrases on them - ha ha.

"I am H.E.R."

"I Must Comply"

Brilliant! I think that's the best idea you've ever had, and that's saying a lot. :P

We could hire a couple of 'actresses' (coughstripperscough) and dress them up in Valient Grrl and Pink Pussycat costumes to grab some attention.

Who wants to buy a Jade Lightning "I had my ass reformatted by Finister Foul" t-shirt? Anyone?

Sounds like a "Win" to me. :D

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:38 pm
Forum Moderator

Okay, that may be the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life...

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Here is the cover for part two of "Hot Summers' Night":

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 2.jpg.html

This story is difficult for me to preview. You all KNOW what happens but want to see it again anyway, am I right? :wink:

- Doc

Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 9/7: "Hot Summers' Night"
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Grime City Stories: Hot Summers’ Night" #2 by Finister Foul and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 2.jpg.html

So what happens when your smoking hot girlfriend and her equally sexy MILF momma are hypnotized into horny slaves? It’s every guy’s dream, right? Well sure, until they are taken away by an evil living computer and transformed into mindless human robots! Come with us as we look back at the kidnapping and enslavement of two innocent Metrobay civilians through the eyes of a red-blooded American male. Feel the internal conflict as his head tells him that this is wrong, but his OTHER head tells him that it is oh so right!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ster-Foul/

Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:58 am
Villain

Post Great conclusion
A very satisfying end to this two chapter arc. One minor sticking point and it is just my anal retentive need to put things in order. I noticed Jade Lightning was Naked in this story. Now I like her tight and small little frame and endowments but since she was converted before the WhiteControl Unit and even the RoseControl Unit I believe that she should be in her Jade colored body suit. I think that this is the first time I am agruing about one of the estrogen units to be clothed. hehe

Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Great conclusion
vestia wrote:
A very satisfying end to this two chapter arc. One minor sticking point and it is just my anal retentive need to put things in order. I noticed Jade Lightning was Naked in this story. Now I like her tight and small little frame and endowments but since she was converted before the WhiteControl Unit and even the RoseControl Unit I believe that she should be in her Jade colored body suit. I think that this is the first time I am agruing about one of the estrogen units to be clothed. hehe

Are you sure Jade Lightning was even in this story? I didn't see her at all. You sure you're not confusing her with Snowflake, the OTHER one with pigtails?

Besides that.... new favorite chapter, right here. Page 23 is my favorite Finister image. Ever. Everything about it just looks so warm, curvy, soft, and delicious. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I would not mind in the very least if Patricia and Raquel entangled themselves in more misadventures in the future.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Thanks pelusa1ca, vestia and Mick, er Akonkid :P

The dark haired babe getting robotized is Patricia. You scared me for a minute - I had to see if I had accidentally included Jade - ha ha - lotza luv. I can see though where Jade and Patricia have similar faces.

Doc usually has to catch me on several details I forget. This time I got him - heh. I remembered that when Snowflake enters the main chamber she has Alpha Woman robot's saliva goop on her chest :)

But let's not mention my major massive control collar flub a while back - ha ha. Doc caught it after I rendered an entire update and we had to redo the whole thing.

But truly, it's very flattering that you all point out the details. Thanks a lot for the feedback!!

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 am
Bully

Fun little story. It's familiar ground of course, but I'm not sick of Sentius' evil scheme yet. This time we read the H.E.R. story from the perspective of nerdy police cadet Mick Jones, who watches, half-afraid and half-admiringly, as Sentius' machines turn his girlfriend and her mother into mindless cyborgs. I don't think the passive and horny Cadet Jones will turn out to be much of a cop, but Patti sets a new standard for cup size. And the orgy scene was hot as usual.

-Dixon

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 am
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Great conclusion
Akonkid wrote:
vestia wrote:

Are you sure Jade Lightning was even in this story? I didn't see her at all. You sure you're not confusing her with Snowflake, the OTHER one with pigtails?

Akonkid is right. The character entering from the left on page 22 (I assume that is who you are talking about) is Snowflake. She is headed toward a conversion chamber after her altercation with Alpha Woman on pages 289-299 of "Robotica Erotica".

I have to give credit to Finister here. Going back and essentially inserting this story into an existing one is not an easy task. Fin had to make sure all of the scenery was intact, and even had to rebuild a couple of characters like Snowflake and Ms. Metrobay who had received upgrades over the past year. That's why he's the best in the business, folks!

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

Definitely earns the "hot" in "Hot Summer's Night". Even though the events of "Superheroine Squad" aren't even a year old, it felt so nostalgic going back and seeing the H.E.R. drones busy at work and the poor heroines getting duped into being converted. The viewpoint of Patricia and Raquel was doubly hot and arousing.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of Mick. He brings a smile to my face. He's such a horny, inept, awkward young cadet.... competely unlike anybody else I know. :P Though Patricia will definitely need to give him a hard beating for that little tryst with Brown Sugar.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post I stand corrected.
I think it was the Petite stature and the PigTails that caused the confusion. The mind will fill in the blanks when offered simular images. I should know better then thinking you are capable of such an error of storytelling.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:32 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Vestia: No worries. I am happy to know that you care enough about our stories to notice any potential discrepancies like that. :D

Trishbot: The way I see it, Brown Sugar already gave Cadet Jones a 'beating' that he won't soon forget!

Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

As I've said in another post, do you guys want to give me a permanent erection?

I really like this story.

It's nice seeing it told with the action centering around the Robounits.

Patty and Raquel are beautiful, as is to be expected from Finister.

The robounit outfits keeping getting better and better in appearance, imho.

Its great to revisit a great story, albeit this time told from a different perspective, and seeing Solaria there with Snowflake marching right up next to her is great. Nice cameo by Rose Controlunit.

Robounit sex with Control Units is hot as usual.

The depiction of the women being converted into Robounits is great as well, with my favorite pic being 27, of Patti. She's absolutely smoking hot and beautiful! I really like the switiching back and forth between Mom and daughter, and also how you're able to always think up new ways to present the conversion process, as well as different portions of the conversion process.

I also like 30 as the robounits are stepping out and we get to see White Control Unit about to get up close and personal..On second thought perhaps 31 is my favorite, as Patti plays with her new 'Mommy' White Control Unit, while Chrissy's new 'RoboMom' makes her feel REAL good...

Speaking of Which, Finister does an excellent job of allowing us to tell the difference between Patti and Racquel AFTER they have become Robounits. Sure, mom's a bit more tan, but still, Its a testiment to character design that I can tell the difference instantly.

His facial designs are simply beautiful; I like how Raquel appears to have a somewhat slightly 'stronger' facial design giving her a sense of being older, whereas Patti is more soft and rounded making her appear younger. Perhaps its just in my head, but I swear I see it.

Dialogue and story narrator do a great job

:twisted:

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:54 pm
Forum Moderator

I really like this story.

It's nice seeing it told with the action centering around the Robounits.

Patty and Raquel are beautiful, as is to be expected from Finister.

The robounit outfits keeping getting better and better in appearance, imho.

Its great to revisit a great story, albeit this time told from a different perspective, and seeing Solaria there with Snowflake marching right up next to her is great. Nice cameo by Rose Controlunit.

Thanks, Leto! We have been experimenting with some first-person narration and we thought this was the perfect story to try it out. We wanted to take a look at the HER invasion from a different point of view, and thought that witnessing it through the eyes of civilians was the way to go. Glad that you agree!

Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
I enjoyed the new ministory about the robounits. The composition, artwork, and text were all done well as usual. I must admit however, that I was a somewhat disappointed with the content.

I was really expecting many more images dealing with the conversion of the two women and their subsequent functions as robounits. The dialog by the guy watching didn't thrill me either. I would have prefered to hear what was going on in the women's heads. Sure we hear what they are saying out loud, but is that truly what is going on in their minds before or during conversion? I'd like to know. I also think the gay sex scene was gratuitous and just didn't fit the plot, so I would have left it out.

I'm a fan of the series, but here is what I would have liked to have seen.

A) The bossoms of the women shrunk down to typical sizes and their figures more varied (but still attractive) to make the images more realistic, and ergo the story content more scary (as some of it was surely meant to be).

B) More images of robounit conversions.

C) More images of large groups of robounits performing various tasks and/or placed in storage for future use and/or assembled into some kind of army (as hinted at in the main story).

Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:15 pm