Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:26 am

Grime City Stories: Mesmerella 
HIPComix Artist

I already heaped about a half-hours worth of praise on Doc for this comic, but it's worth repeating. This chapter was phenomenal. It had everything you could really want from a good adult comic. Plenty of hot, sexy women in very stylish outfits, some great human, pop culture references, great dialogue, dynamite visuals, superb settings, little easter eggs for the fans, and some rather blatant, and incredibly enjoyable, sexual theatrics. Not a single rough spot here. Incredibly clever, very sexy, highly stylish, masterfully presented, and absolutely entertaining from start to finish. This might be my favorite chapter yet, and that's really saying something! Doc and Finister hit this one out of the ballpark!

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile YIM
Super Villain

I have been a big fan of the robotization themes in your writing Doc, but I've gotta say, I'm most impressed with your shorts that you have done with the Grime City series and the Early Metrobay series.

But I can't use word strong enough to represent how most outstanding this present work of art and writing really is to me.

And its like Fin draws the scenes exacatly how they need to be drawing with near-perfection.

I don't use this words lightly to flatter you two. I use them becasue they are the word to best fit how I see this work.

Thank you for the results of your efforts.

Bravo, Maestros, Bravo

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post It's Sunday! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!
It's Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!!!

Neat that Mesmerella is more a prankster than a criminal. I loved the last panel, Omega Woman's goofy expression and stumbling posture added a laugh.

I wonder what happened to Spellweaver and Enchantress? And if Mesmeralla left any hypnotic triggers in Omega Woman?

But now we don't see Mesmerella again for a while (I am assuming this is the end of the current story). Sigh. Consider bringing her back once in a while. She seems to have generated some forum buzz.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:48 am
Super Villain

I wonder what happened to Spellweaver and Enchantress?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Since Omega Womans going to forget everything that happened and no one knows they are missing, is Mesmerella going to keep her two new sex toys?

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Henchman

What a great character and story! I hope she returns again and again. Nice work!

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 pm
Evil Genius

Omega Woman and Spellweaver getting it on, the latter in that cute magician assistant's outfit. Nice, very, very nice!

Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:16 am
Forum Moderator

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. You guys are too much. We had a lot of fun with this story and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Finister really outdid himself with the great costumes and all those fun magic effects. The man's a rendering genius!

- Doc

Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. You guys are too much. We had a lot of fun with this story and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Finister really outdid himself with the great costumes and all those fun magic effects. The man's a rendering genius!

- Doc

Does that mean the story is finished?

P

PS: I hope not.

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:59 am
Forum Moderator

Does that mean the story is finished?

P

PS: I hope not.

Well, these Grime City Stories are intentionally only going to be a couple of issues each before we move on to the next one. So, the 'bad news' (if you want to call it that) is that "Mesmerella" is all wrapped up. The good news is that since we now know how popular the character is, we will most definitely be using her in future stories!

- Doc

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW