Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 pm

The Metrobay Chronicles: Original Sin 
Evil Genius

I get the feeling that Kikka was a Nazi out of convienence, that she saw it as a means to an end. That, and the funky leather outfits.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:29 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 6/29: "Original Sin"
Now available in the members area of HIPcomix.com… “Original Sin” #2 by Finister Foul and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... r.jpg.html

In the debut issue of “Original Sin” we met Kikka Brust and Feelix Von Ick, two of the most devious villains Metrobay has ever known. The secret society of wealthy perverts known as R.O.P.E. has hired these two freaks to help them discreetly take over Metrobay and run it as they see fit. Kikka (the strategist) and Feelix (the scientist) have devised a way to enslave beautiful women into their squadron of loyal enforcers, ready and willing to carry out the will of their masters. Now all they have to do is lure more sexy subjects into their trap, and Kikka has the perfect idea in mind…

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ster-Foul/

R.I.P. Michael Turner 1971-2008

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Yep, I still love it. Sexy girls, evil villainesses, scheming, brainwashing, humor, and strong writing and visuals. The complete package. Couldn't complain about it even if I tried.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:30 pm
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

I don't know where this "Hooterville" place is, but I see references to it everywhere, and given what I've seen so far of the people moving away from it, I really want to visit some day.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:15 pm
Site Administrator

I don't know where this "Hooterville" place is, but I see references to it everywhere, and given what I've seen so far of the people moving away from it, I really want to visit some day.

"Hooterville" was a fictional farming community in an unnamed midwest state used in two famous television series in the 1960s.

Petticoat Junction was the first show to be staged in this town. The spin off was the more famous Green Acres series.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:28 pm
Forum Moderator

"Hooterville" was a fictional farming community in an unnamed midwest state used in two famous television series in the 1960s.

Petticoat Junction was the first show to be staged in this town. The spin off was the more famous Green Acres series.

Actually, Kelly's home is technically in "Hooter County", the capital of which is Titsburgh. Either that or Cleveageland. Or is it Knoxxxville...?

- Doc

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

Qallunaq wrote:

*sigh*

And here I thought "Surely there can't be <i>that</i> many people who both see this website and know of or remember <i>Green Acres</i> or <i>Petticoat Junction</i>, thus forcing me to elaborate on a good one-liner."

Teach me, I suppose.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:04 am
Forum Moderator

Post Issue 3 cover
The cover page for July 13's "Original Sin" chapter (#3) has been posted to the free covers gallery:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 3.jpg.html

Check back this Sunday for the full update!

- Doc

Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 7/13: "Original Sin" #3
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s issue #3 of “Original Sin” by Finister Foul and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 3.jpg.html

In issue #2 we learned that the evil Kikka Brust and Feelix Von Ick are using a local beauty pageant as a front to capture and enslave gorgeous women into their obedient Zombot army. Now one of their employees, the young and naive Trudy Goodheart, has stumbled upon their wicked scheme and is in a race for her life to escape the villains before she becomes a Zombot herself! So what would happen if the Zombots tracked Trudy down and cornered her and Kelly West somewhere in the mansion? HIPComix is the only place where you can find out!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... =x5f0b886a

Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

This is a fun and sexy series that even grandpa may enjoy. This has almost a very noirish Mad Men as MC feel to it :D

Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Faithful Assistant

This was a great story...is there a reason it's stopped in the middle?

It seems like you've moved past it which is a darn shame. Please come back and finish this someday....

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Doc:

This was a great story...is there a reason it's stopped in the middle?

It seems like you've moved past it which is a darn shame. Please come back and finish this someday....

I promise that I haven't forgotten about "Original Sin", but I decided that I wanted to go in a different direction and take a break for a while. I can guarantee that we will finish it someday.

- Doc

Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:17 am
Profile YIM WWW