Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Akonkid & Doctor Robo present: "Unity" 
Forum Moderator

Post Akonkid & Doctor Robo present: "Unity"
Coming Sunday, June 8 to HIPComix... it's "Unity", by Doctor Robo and Akonkid!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 1.jpg.html

Just think... Akonkid's fantastic League of Liberty characters in a Doctor Robo MC/ASFR/HIP story. What can be better than that? Not much! :wink:

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 6/8: "Unity"
Now available at HIPComix.com, a new collaboration from Akonkid and Doctor Robo:

A new threat has come to Liberty Grove, one that promises to change the face of the League of Liberty forever! One night three of the League's most famous members - Kat Krusader, Emerald Tiger, and Golden Girl - are relaxing after a long night fighting crime on the city's mean streets. The next thing they know their world has been turned upside down... and these three beautiful heroines will never be the same again! Expect all of the deviant sci-fi action, gorgeous superheroines, and red hot mind control peril you've come to expect from Akonkid and Doctor Robo in their first 'official' collaboration... and you can only find it at HIPComix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/akondoc/

Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post An interesting Start
I love the way you started the "Unity" feature. The mother daughter combination is a flawless touch which always adds an erotic twist when the two women in question are so hot.
I think having Golden Girl already converted to give the Exposition is a well thought out move since it makes it obvioius that the conversion is strong and that the women are indeed under firm control.
Now we get to see Kat Krusader go through the process and not bat an eye when it is time for her ony daughter to be added to the collective. I can not wait to see the next installment.
Maybe you can have her daughter try to escape and Kat can hunt her down like she had no real feelings for her other then a tasty shell for "Unity" to inhabit.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

Wow...just wow...loved it and I have only had a chance to glance over it briefly.

Aliens, mind control and female slaves oh my!

I think that goes to an evil genius rhyme somewhere.

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:31 am
Arch-Criminal

Took you guys long enough.... :P Worth the wait! I loved the so very cold dialogue you gave the "robots". Great visuals too. Mmm, boobs.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Took you guys long enough.... :P Worth the wait! I loved the so very cold dialogue you gave the "robots". Great visuals too. Mmm, boobs.

Um, excuse me. They are called "biodroids". SOMEONE isn't paying attention... :wink:

- Doc

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

Sorry... I'm still new to this. :P I can speak Fembot, Human Robot, Controlunit, Slaveunit, Android, Gynoid, and Cyborg... "Biodroid" is on my list of things to learn. Lol.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Re: An interesting Start
vestia wrote:
I love the way you started the "Unity" feature. The mother daughter combination is a flawless touch which always adds an erotic twist when the two women in question are so hot.
I think having Golden Girl already converted to give the Exposition is a well thought out move since it makes it obvioius that the conversion is strong and that the women are indeed under firm control.
Now we get to see Kat Krusader go through the process and not bat an eye when it is time for her ony daughter to be added to the collective. I can not wait to see the next installment.
Maybe you can have her daughter try to escape and Kat can hunt her down like she had no real feelings for her other then a tasty shell for "Unity" to inhabit.

Thanks for the comments! We wanted to jump right into the 'meat' of the story to convey the immediacy of the peril our heroines face. I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

- Doc

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

The whole aliens take is a fantastic idea!

I really like the who aliens turning sexy superheroines into pliable zombiebabe biodroids. I look forward to more, as well as the motivations behind why, as well as learning more about Unity.

The outfits are very sexy, and I look forward to seeing the robotization process.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:01 am
Faithful Assistant

Awesome story and art, guys! I'm really enjoying it!

- BH

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:52 am
Super Villain

The title of this piece is perfect because the union of Doc Robo and Akonkid has been high anticipated and is a long time coming. Akonkid has kicked his poser game up a knotch and Doc's story telling is as good as ever. What more can us patrons of excellent superheroine peril as for?

The action is awesome as the pace starts off at a running sprint. The quick abduction of our heroines and conversion of Golden Girl makes me look even more forward to the conversion of Kat and Tiger and what will follow afterwards.

I must say "most impressive" to this beginning and I raise my glass to toast an excellent start to an excellent story. I will be having a hard time waiting for the next installation.

Metrobay Encyclopedia entry: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/Ameri ... zon?t=anon

Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

The title of this piece is perfect because the union of Doc Robo and Akonkid has been high anticipated and is a long time coming. Akonkid has kicked his poser game up a knotch and Doc's story telling is as good as ever. What more can us patrons of excellent superheroine peril as for?

The action is awesome as the pace starts off at a running sprint. The quick abduction of our heroines and conversion of Golden Girl makes me look even more forward to the conversion of Kat and Tiger and what will follow afterwards.

I must say "most impressive" to this beginning and I raise my glass to toast an excellent start to an excellent story. I will be having a hard time waiting for the next installation.

Glad you're enjoying it so far. I can safely say the best is yet to come. :wink:

Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Issue #2 publication date
Akonkid wrote:
Glad you're enjoying it so far. I can safely say the best is yet to come. :wink:

Speaking of which, issue 2 will be posted on Friday, July 4. That is fitting, yet ironic at the same time. Members of the "League of Liberty" being enslaved and losing their freedom on Independence Day? Perish the thought!

Here's the cover: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 2.jpg.html

- Doc

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 7/4: "Unity" #2
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s Issue #2 of “Unity” by Akonkid and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 2.jpg.html

It's the ultimate irony on this Independence Day... three liberty-loving superheroines losing their freedom to a mysterious visitor from the stars that calls itself simply… “Unity”. Abducted against their will, stripped naked, and thrown in a cold sterile prison, Emerald Tiger has learned that this alien being is in fact a sentient machine programmed to search the galaxy for perfect female slaves to bring back to its homeworld. What’s worse, Tiger’s friend and teammate has already been transformed into a mindless cybernetic biodroid – whose sole purpose is to assist in the capture of more League members – and next on the conversion list is her own mother Kat Krusader! Will Emerald Tiger find a way out of her hellish prison, or is she doomed to watch her helpless mom fall victim to the evil enslavement machines? Find out in Issue #2 of “Unity”, available exclusively at HIPcomix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/akondoc/

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post An Independance Day enslavement
I have to say Kat Krusader's conversion is a master stroke. I have not been so satisfied since Brown Sugar was added to the H.E.R collective in another of Dr. Robo's great stories on this site.
That pannel where she drops her head at the moment of surender and then awakens a part of the collective is right out of my dreams. The moment of no return. "UnityAlpha" is for me the best of the new collective. I only wish she had shed a tear before she was distroyed as a vibrant individual and took her place in the new Unity order.
By the by, I think that sort of half smile you have given her in her new form is kind of sexy. It sort of states that "UnityAlpha is sort of in a blissfull state of being in her converted reality. I saw some verbage of a simular nature in Doc's fantastic story "D.T.A. I hope all the members have read it.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:02 am
Profile YIM
Faithful Assistant

Great story and artwork, guys! I loved the slow struggle against conversion. The outfits/implants are hot too. It's all superb -- can't wait for the next installment!

- BH

Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:28 am
Forum Moderator

Thanks, guys. Akonkid put a lot of time and effort into this chapter and the results are obvious. We have been discussing an extension of "Unity" beyond the originally planned three issues, and it's nice to know that there might be some interest! :wink:

- Doc

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Hello. Extending Unity out beyond the three originally planned issues is a fantastic idea!

Unity is like The Hive series with Robots. I love it!

By Hive I am referring to a robotic version of Marvlin's old parastic Re-program series, not to mention the even more ancient William Lee one (remember that puppy?)

Please keep going with it :D

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:33 pm
Forum Moderator

Hello. Extending Unity out beyond the three originally planned issues is a fantastic idea!

Unity is like The Hive series with Robots. I love it!

By Hive I am referring to a robotic version of Marvlin's old parastic Re-program series, not to mention the even more ancient William Lee one (remember that puppy?)

Please keep going with it :D

Remember it? Of course! What do you think got me into making comics in the first place? :D

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

The cover for issue 3 has been posted in the free covers gallery. Have a look:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 1.jpg.html

The third (but NOT final) chapter of "Unity" will be published on Friday, August 1. Keep checking back here in the meantime for a couple of 'alternate' covers that Akonkid cooked up. They're definitely worth the wait!

- Doc

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next