Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Mad Science 3 
Arch-Criminal

Can get you guys GET any more awesome?... apparently so. Phenomenal job. It may have taken 9 issues, but the payoff was perfect.

Great visuals and great story and dialogue, as always. Really sexy to boot as well.

Now, back to the pictures for me.

Puh-lease, that was generic and lame. Here's how you do it:

Fucking fantastic!

It was SO worth the wait to see iron-willed Sparrow finally submit. Wow, that scene got me so wet. And the dialogue and narratives were super hot. "Only speaking when spoken to and only moving when commanded to do so. " Lines like that are awesomely awesome!

And then there's Uroboros, who as far as I can tell has tapped into some super genius part of his brain to conjure up consistently jaw-dropping images of some of the most voluptuous and attractive women in the medium. I honestly couldn't decide which of them I found hottest, from token maid babe Yvette to too-hot-to-handle Sparrow to gothic dream gal Dalia to Baroness-bitch Nyx; I'd probably agree to some fooling around with any of them. :P From Nyx's school-girl glee at Sparrow's "recruitment" to Blue Venus's vacant stare to Dalia's confusion, all their faces are just so expressive, readable, and even sexy (though those tits certainly help. :P)

This chapter will last me a long time. Probably one of my favorites, and it has some great set-ups for down the road (Nyx and Sparrow "get acquainted" take 2?).

I owe somebody a cookie. Anyone have a cookie? Lol.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Hey guys I was wondering if you noticed that Sparrow is similar former WWE Diva Lita. Spunky a sexy rebellious athletic tomboy

Here is a clip of her

ENJOY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GKBnFvs ... re=related

:twisted:

Last edited by Ashleychloroformed on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:57 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

What you have done with Blue Venus BorgBabe is fantastic! Cyren has great taste and I look very much forward to more of her work. The mental chip implantation sequence on Sparrow was also great.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:50 pm
Forum Moderator

Thanks everyone! Your comments are what make this 'job' (if you can call it that) worthwhile. Please keep 'em coming, and don't be afriad to tell us what you really think!

On a related note, I have some good news and bad news about "Mad Science 3". We will be wrapping up the series with issue #12. So the bad news is that there are only three issues left, but the good news is that there are still three issues left! :wink:

- Doc

Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

here is the link again as I didn't post it right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GKBnFvs ... re=related

Enjoy :wink:

Hope u guys see the similarities between former wwe diva Lita and Sparrow

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:30 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. As an artist, it's nice to know it's appreciated.

Working with someone as talented as Doc on the writing is always a pleasure, and I'm glad our work is enjoyed by such passionate fans.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:31 am
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/31: "Mad Science 3" #10
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Mad Science 3" #10 by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

A battle is coming. Two dark-hearted vixens - one human, one machine - are slowly building an army of obedient footsoldiers to carry out their every wicked whim. Caught in the middle are a small band of lovely ladies who are one by one falling victim to one vindictive mistress or the other. Sparrow and Blue Venus have already been transformed into obedient slaves, and are now good friends on opposite sides of this growing conflict. Will Notre Dame and Yvette be next? Well, yes. You know they will… but the fun for YOU will be watching it!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Science+3/

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bully

Interesting use of parallel narratives. You definitely get the message that Cyren and Mme. Nyx are equally depraved in their lust for control. This will be a battle between two evils, not good versus evil. And I'm glad that Notre Dame/Agent Green has ditched her trashy goth look, and become a sleek, brainwashed supersoldier.

-Dixon

Last edited by Dixon1981 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:23 am
Post Magnificent Science
Doc, you and Urorobos are two of a kind, both aces. This was a steamy climactic chapter in word and picture. Like I said last night, it's not just Uro's figures but his "camera" angles that make this sizzle. And with those sexy yet sensuously creepy robo-babe touches, you finally got to redo the "Superman 3" robotization sequence the way they should have. Thanks for continuing to push the envelope of erotic comic art.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:21 pm
Evil Genius

I love the storyline so far. The preceeding comments capture my views perfectly. I can't wait to see what happens next. Give me a day (I am insanely busy at the present), and I will compose a more full assessment of the work (I hope).

I just hope the robovixens (what an appriopriate title!) don't hurt the "regular "robosoldiers too much :D

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 pm
Villain

Post Robotastic
A few concice observations.

NotreDame is much better in her more sleek state as she first apperared. I think her mindfuck did her a world of good. I know she must be happier now she has a more directed life mission.

Sparrow had it comming and needed her attitude adjustment to help calm her conflicted bahavior. She looks so much calmer now she has a job she will love and a boss she adores.

The quick cut between NotreDame and Yevette and their unique body and mind modifications was a fantastic device of dramatic presentation. Just like in the classic films of the past. Yevette looks so much hotter in her present Silverhaired form ( at least It looks silver to me) and I think her new outfit is so suited to her new persona.

A question for the Dr. Is Adrien going to remain untouched by this all or is she in for some life altering procedures? I think that would be so hot if you have the time.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:10 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Thanks crew! I'll try to respond as best I can:

Dixon: While the 'goth' look was popular with some people, I too prefer Notre Dame looking healthy and well-rested. She spent enough time under Adriene's control. It's time to move on.

StarKnight: Superman III is my favorite Superman movie, probably for all the wrong reasons. I just wish it was the hot blonde and not the old bag who was sucked into the Brainiac-ripoff supercomputer.

Leto: I'll take a full assessment anytime. I'm a feedback whore. :wink: By the way, those Lambda footsoldiers don't stand a chance against Cyborg Venus.

Vestia: Adriene will have to pay for her sins at some point. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks again everyone. Keep those comments coming!

- Doc

Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Sadly, it will take me a couple more days, but I will respond with more.

I can't help but love those cute footsoldiers and the cyborgs!

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm
Villain

Post A kindred sprit
Starknight referenced that scene from Superman 3 which even at my younger age found me standing at attention. Even though that sort of infered Lesbian sister of the Robert Vaughn character was no compititon to the tasty blond of the same movie I found myself renting the VHS of the film just to see that part over and over. I now have it on my PC thanks to You Tube uploads.
I think my young mind was most likly twisted by such movies and cartoon mindcontrol and robot conversion fiction at a very early age. And they are still putting such fine quality work out. Marcy's conversion is a prime example of the theme in another strip we all know and love.
And after being exposed to all this I have to say.... I REGRET NOTHING.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:21 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Re: A kindred sprit
vestia wrote:
I think my young mind was most likly twisted by such movies and cartoon mindcontrol and robot conversion fiction at a very early age.

You and me both, buddy. You and me both. :D

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 9/14: "Mad Science 3" #11
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Mad Science 3" #11 by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

The stage it set. The sides have been evened. Cyren’s cyborgs vs. Nyx’s agents. Friend vs. friend, lover vs. lover, sex goddess vs. sex goddess. Cyborg Yvette and Cyborg Venus are on their way to capture more subjects for their mistress’s robotization machine. Waiting for them are Agent Blue and Agent Green, who know how to fight and will defend their Madame to the end. But, I’m sure no one wants to see four supremely buxom, half-dressed superbabes mix it up a little… right? Anyone…?

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Science+3/

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post OH FUCK NO!
I have to say those girls were working the their programming to the hilt but to then have them all cured at the drop of a hat is so a let down. If the seeds of evil are to spread they must have at least some comely little patch of soil to Germinate in. Must evil always fail and good succeed? I think a few of your readers might agree.
As for Adriene I was so hoping her escape would be thwarted by her own special conversion. In th pervious chapters of "Mad Science" she made a hot sexy Thrall. that is the unkindest cut of them all. I would hate you if it were not for all the good work you have done in the past.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 am
Profile YIM
Bully

Vestia is correct that this chapter does not accomplish much from a pure mc fetish perspective. But I think that Dr. Robo wrote this chapter to move the story along from the previous (fetish-heavy) chapter to next week's (probably fetish-heavy) conclusion. Meanwhile, this chapter uses physical action to pick up the pace, though it's mostly off-page. Madame Nyx's new minions take on Cyren's "robo-women" and are quickly defeated, but are inadvertantly rescued by an unlikely heroine. Implying rather then showing the violence, along with Doc's rather long-winded narration, is consistant with the series' breezy, campy style.

Mad Science! has always been about women turning other women into mindless cyborgs. I can spot two characters likely to get the treatment next, so I'm sure Vestia's patience will be rewarded on the 21st. I wonder how we'll be able to tell Adrienne and Nyx apart?

-Dixon

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:41 am
HIPComix Artist

Mad Science! has always been about women turning other women into mindless cyborgs. I can spot two characters likely to get the treatment next, so I'm sure Vestia's patience will be rewarded on the 21st. I wonder how we'll be able to tell Adrienne and Nyx apart?

-Dixon

That's easy! Adriene is the one who bares an uncanny resemblance to the sexiest vice presidential candidate ever:

Overall, good chapter. I liked the bit of action for a nice change of pace, though I'll miss mindless Sparrow....

Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:29 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Re: OH FUCK NO!
vestia wrote:
I would hate you if it were not for all the good work you have done in the past.

Umm... thanks?

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next