Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Mad Science 3 
Evil Genius

I'm an Echo and cybertrooper fan myself. I'm looking forward to seeing what's under their hoods:)

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 6/22: "Mad Science 3"
It's that time of the week, time for another edition of Mind Control Sundays. This week, it's issue 5 of "Mad Science 3" from Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 5.jpg.html

In the last issue we saw Madame Nyx, her loyal associate Echo, and their team of obedient Lambda Troopers storm Castle Gotzenbild and take Adriene Herrin prisoner in a quick and painless raid. Back at Lambda's fortress Adriene is put to work on a top secret project under Echo's watchful eye, and during a long night in the lab she tells Adriene all about how she became the sexy cyborg we all know today! Sadly, poor Yvette was left to wither away in the castle's dungeon, but she may not be as alone as we might think...

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... ros_World/

Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post Cyren and Yevette
I knew we hadn't seen the end of Cyren.. I had a sort of feeling she would make her way into the real world via some flesh conduit and I think our little former RoboMaid would be the perfect Vessel for her Mystress to inhabit via the headband. And then of course bring the other femme's to their knees. I hope I am close to the point on this one. I was wishing the last pannel would give us a taste of what is to come.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:38 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Good chapter. Looks like Echo might get some loving, which would be nice since its been so long for the girl:D

Cyren coming back is fantastic as well-perhaps she'll be better at handling Yvette this time around :wink:

Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:31 am
Villain

Post Why do you make us suffer?
I know patience is a vertue but your teaser covers for Mad Science 3 are full of promise. I can see the two seperate arcs going into such promising and hot erect... I mean directions. First we have Sparow being introduced to the threat of Saphic love in the next issue and then we see poor Plyable Yevette beind dominated by Cyren with the promise of acting as Cyren's serrogate if not a vessle for the Cyren intellegance. I am sure this done to torcher us for some sin of ours in the past. hehe
In any event lets not have some saved by the bell twists and let someone of the core group be sacrificed and lose her kind hearted soul to the alter of evil. We need to see her friends and lovers try valiently without purchace try to save her and become fodder for her new character.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:58 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 7/6: "Mad Science 3"
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s Issue #6 of “Mad Science 3” by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 6.jpg.html

The team that we all know and love has been fractured, split up by Madame Nyx and the Lambda Syndicate in an unorthodox divide and conquer strategy. While Professor Herrin is for--d to toil away in Nyx’s laboratory working on a top secret project, The luscious Lambda leader has seen fit to take Sparrow – handcuffed and gagged – back to her personal quarters for a little lesson in ‘debriefing’. Will Nyx get her way and force Sparrow to become one of her loyal minions? Or is the fiery redhead simply to be one of Nyx’s many doomed lovers? Find out in this week’s installment of “Mad Science 3”!

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

I know I've said it before, but doesn't Sparrow just have a perfect butt?

Seriously, great chapter with a lot of twists, turns, and setups that has me glued to this story to find out what happens next. Great job!

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:14 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

And that Blue Venus costume is just superb!! :D

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:30 am
Evil Genius

Hello. I really enjoyed the story this week. Since I always cheer for the bad girls, however, I do hope that Echo, Sparrow, Madame Nyx, and Adrienne all get together for a bit of fun.

I also get the feeling that Adrienne would be much more genuinely apprieciative of poor unappreciated Echo's fine attributes than Nyx has been.

And then there are those delicious cybertroopers. Cyren and Yvette could give them some fine reconditioning...:)

In any event, keep it up!

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:11 pm
Forum Moderator

Well, I don't want to spoil anything, but I have seen the advance renders for the next couple of issues and I can say with complete certainly that none of you will be disappointed. As hot as Blue Venus is in her heroine costume, she looks better out of it! That's not to mention the new look that we have in store for both BV and Yvette coming up VERY soon.

On top of that, we have something planned that will bring ALL of our main characters together before the story comes to a conclusion. The next update is on July 20, so stay tuned!

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 7/20: "Mad Science 3" #7
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s Issue #7 of “Mad Science 3” by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 7.jpg.html

While Sparrow is running (and fighting) for her life on Lambda Island, Cyren and Yvette are laying low plotting whatever mysterious scheme Cyren has up her virtual sleeve. Their relative quiet is broken by the appearance of Blue Venus, who is hunting down Sparrow’s last known location after the young crimefighter’s recent disappearance. Cyren, ever the schemer, sees this intrusion as an opportunity, and as issue #7 unfolds she has ordered Yvette to do what she does best to lure Blue Venus into a well-placed and uniquely sinister trap…

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Science+3/

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post New and Imporved Yevette
I have to say I love the new feature you gave Yevette. While it is not in the exact vein of WonderWomans assimalating of her sister Drew in a story we texted about online a few years back it is all the more effective. Our little French Maid is quite the little Soldier for Cyren. She may be more human the machine then she was in her previoius chapters but she is still a very loyal slave.l
That expression you folks gave Blue Venus was so well concieved it shows you understand the true nature of the theme you write about that I may never leave this group. Having seen the advance covers you have provided I have to say I can't wait for more. Thanks for the large portion you gave us although with something this hot you always beg for one more pannel.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:46 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Re: New and Imporved Yevette
vestia wrote:
I have to say I love the new feature you gave Yevette. While it is not in the exact vein of WonderWomans assimalating of her sister Drew in a story we texted about online a few years back it is all the more effective. Our little French Maid is quite the little Soldier for Cyren. She may be more human the machine then she was in her previoius chapters but she is still a very loyal slave.l
That expression you folks gave Blue Venus was so well concieved it shows you understand the true nature of the theme you write about that I may never leave this group. Having seen the advance covers you have provided I have to say I can't wait for more. Thanks for the large portion you gave us although with something this hot you always beg for one more pannel.

I appreciate the compliments, Vestia. I don't think we can receive much higher praise than that. Thanks.

I must say that Uroboros really let his artistic talent shine through in this issue. He really deserves most of the credit here. I gave him just a couple of minor suggestions, and he took the ball and ran with it. For an avowed MC novice he really hit the nail on the head with Blue Venus's facial expressions and body language.

- Doc

P.S.- By the way, you are correct. The best parts of the story are yet to come!

Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

I like how the story is developing; please keep up the excellent work.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:37 pm
Forum Moderator

I like how the story is developing; please keep up the excellent work.

Thanks! It's all steamrolling downhill now. I think you all are going to love the last few issues. I know I do! :wink:

- Doc

Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/3: "Mad Science 3" #8
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s issue 8 of "Mad Science 3" by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 8.jpg.html

The action is starting to heat up in the world of “Mad Science”! On Lambda Island, Sparrow has managed to escape Madame Nyx’s clutches long enough to search for her captive sister Notre Dame, but runs into a roadblock in the form of two bodacious bodyguard babes! Will Sparrow be able to use her fists and feet to fend off these sultry soldiers? Don’t forget… she’s completely naked!

Back at Castle Gotzenbild, Yvette’s dirty trick has put Blue Venus in an awkward situation. Now the bubbly blonde is defenseless against Cyren and her plan to raise an army of female cyborg warriors! Will Blue Venus be the first to fall victim to Cyren’s robotization machine? Find out in “Mad Science 3” #8, available exclusively at HIPcomix.com!

Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

The transformation scene of Blue Venus was awesome. Fantastic work!

Did I mention how much I like those bodyguard babes? I'm looking forward to finding out more about them.

BTW, the preview covers are fantastic! Every time you add another, I get all excited about seeing the next installment of the story. They reveal just enough to satisfy, without letting out too much that would dissapoint.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:18 pm
Forum Moderator

Great stuff! Keep it coming!

The transformation scene of Blue Venus was awesome. Fantastic work!

Did I mention how much I like those bodyguard babes? I'm looking forward to finding out more about them.

BTW, the preview covers are fantastic! Every time you add another, I get all excited about seeing the next installment of the story. They reveal just enough to satisfy, without letting out too much that would dissapoint.

Thanks, Leto! All the credit for those covers goes to Uroboros. He's one of the best in the business and it shows in every page that he does.

Stay tuned for the next few issues. The best is yet to come!

- Doc

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 8/17: "Mad Science 3" #9
Now in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Mad Science 3" #9 by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

Things are looking pretty bleak for our spunky redheaded heroine, Sparrow. She has been captured, knocked out, and imprisoned in an island fortress with little hope for escape. Her older sister and fellow superheroine has been brainwashed to serve an evil mistress and is but a shell of her former self. Her best friend and teammate has been transformed into a mindless cyborg programmed to capture other heroines and assimilate them as well. Now Sparrow is running for her very life, naked as the day she was born and fighting tooth and nail to escape a fate some might say is worse than death. Can Sparrow find a way out of this inescapable prison? Or is she doomed to a live of mindless obedience like her sister and friend? Find out in issue #9 of “Mad Science 3”, available only at HIPcomix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Science+3/

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:03 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Can get you guys GET any more awesome?... apparently so. Phenomenal job. It may have taken 9 issues, but the payoff was perfect.

Great visuals and great story and dialogue, as always. Really sexy to boot as well.

Now, back to the pictures for me.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:54 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next