Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Mad Science 3 
Villain

Post Mad about the Return
I have to say you folks know how to take your comics to the next level. You must be able to read the Perverted and Twisted minds of your readers.
The look on Yvette's face as she pulls the gun on the Kitten in Adriene's trap is priceless. From the early Chapters Yvette has been so mousy and now thanks to her Nano Infused body she is a bolder more determined villian, almost on Adriene's level of base behavior. I only hope we get some flashback panels to show how our Robot/Femme advanced to where she is today and how Dalia has become the more Plyable of the three.
Perhaps our newest victem should become Dalia's Plaything. It offers so many evil plot twists.
I was off in another galaxy (the real world) for a while but I heard the siren song and was compelled to return. GLAD TO BE BACK.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 4/6: "Mad Science 3"
Greetings ladies and gentlemen... issue #2 of "Mad Science 3" has been posted to the members area of HIPComix. You can get to it by clicking this link:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Science+3/

When last we checked in, the young superheroine codenamed "Sparrow" had received an urgent distress call from her older sister and fellow superheroine, "Notre Dame". Concerned for her sister’s safety, Sparrow rushed off to save Notre Dame from the unknown trouble that she faced. Unfortunately for the rookie crimefighter she was unaware that Notre Dame had been brainwashed by the evil Adriene Herrin and was now a willing henchwoman and slave to the fiendish scientist’s every whim. Sparrow was surprised by her sister’s ruse and captured, which is where we find ourselves leading into issue #2.

So the big question is, what will happen to Sparrow in the depths of Adriene’s dungeon laboratory? Will the brave heroine follow in her sister’s footsteps and fall victim to Adriene’s depraved experiments? Or will a familiar face appear in time to interrupt these perverse proceedings? Find out in issue #2 of "Mad Science 3". Illustrated by Uroboros and written by Doctor Robo, it is available exclusively at HIPComix.com!

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

I loved SParrow's Fire. I loved the way she was for--d to watch her sister go down and service her.

Plus I am hoping (really not) that there is an escape attempt from Sparrow or that her former partner manages to free herself.

Lastly I love how Yvette teased Sparrow :twisted: How she unzips her suit like she did with her sister in Mad Science 1 :wink:

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:50 am
Profile YIM
Villain

Post A very interesting progression
I have seen very little activity on the forum but I am glad you have read them and made them a part of your story telling. That one pannel where you explained how Yvette's lack of "mechanical enhancment" in the plot script showed me how you are taking the story in a differant direction then I had anticipated. She may not be the "NanoEnhanced" femmbot I grew to love in the past chapters but I like her more "Life's a bitch, and now so am I" attitude you have given her.
I also like how you have left out any regret or hesitaion on the part of Noir.... I hate wishy washy mind slaves. She is a twisted femme and because she loves her sister she wants to share the experiance.
And now Cyren is back and although I think I know what might happen I don't like to think I am wrong so I will keep it to myself. It is a promising development.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Thanks Ashley and Vestia for the comments. I am not too sure why there has been a slowdown in forum discussions lately. I hope it is just a fluke and not a reflection of the stories we have been putting out...

- Doc

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Issue #3
Hey everyone... I forgot to mention it earlier but issue #3 of "Mad Science 3" is up in the free covers gallery:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 3.jpg.html

It looks like the ladies of Castle Gotzenbild will be receiving a little company...

- Doc

Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:53 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

I really like the fact that Cyren is back and your design changes. I like the direction this story is going. Looks like a lot of sexy and fun surprises up ahead with multiple competing factions! I like it!

I also doubt that the metallic spine on the back of the blonde is just for show. I think we have a new and interesting method of control hinted at that will be absolutely awesome! Reminds me almost of something Tabico would think up...

Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:11 pm
Forum Moderator

Reminds me almost of something Tabico would think up...

Tabico, huh? That's some high praise. She's one of my favorites!

- Doc

Sat May 03, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 5/4: "Mad Science 3"
This week at HIPComix we have issue #3 of "Mad Science 3" by Uroboros and Doctor Robo!

The young, spirited heroine named Sparrow has gone looking for her sister, who last we saw had been abducted by an evil mad scientist and held captive in her creepy gothic castle. Even Sparrow herself has fallen victim to a fiendish trap when it is revealed that her sister has been brainwashed and now serves as a slave to the scientist's every devious whim! Now Sparrow finds herself in the crosshairs of the very same mind control machine that brought Notre Dame under Adriene's control, and it will take a miracle for her to escape with her free will intact. Will Sparrow get the miracle that she so desperately needs, or are her days as a superheroine about to end? Find out in "Mad Science 3", available exclusively at HIPComix.com!

Sat May 03, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post So close
I smell another Rescue just in the nick of time. I was so ready for the payoff on Sparow and her turn to the dark side. Just as her Buxum sister surenndered so quickly after her treatment ordeal in the previous chapters.
But I have learned to have some faith in your story telling skills and will have some patience. I am hopping Addrien had some progress in Sparows conversion and she will start to feel some loyalty toward her strong willed Misterss.
By the way Addrien needs to upgrade her security. hehe

Sun May 04, 2008 4:46 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Who says this is a rescue attempt? They don't look like heroes to me. What's to keep them from going, "okay, now that I have your attention, finish that girl's programming but make her loyal to us!" Or what's to keep them from strapping Adriene up to that machine, converting her, and inadvertently having her slaves following suit?

Besides, I wouldn't mind hearing Sparrow being a smart-ass just a little longer...

Sun May 04, 2008 11:52 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

I liked this chapter-its a teaser, but that's nice at times. I also like Lambda' Cos uniforms. very sexy!

I doubt very much this is a rescue attempt either. I think Nyx may be interested in expanding her own MC techniques. I'm looking forward to seeing if she has a lab of her own back at her base!

For one thing, I don't think the blonde's metallic spinal cord appendage is for show.

For another, i'd also like to see what's under those visors and uniforms on the oh so sexy henchwomen, (but perhaps not right away). Perhaps they're just helmets and latex, but there might also be something interesting under the hood, especially given the whole latex bdsm aspect of the uniforms in general.

Fianlly, Nyx also seems to share a bit of a Adrien's dominatrix personality, so I doubt those around her are able to 'enjoy' the status of just being employees, and get to 'enjoy' a rather more servile status.

:D

In any event, I enjoyed it alot.

Thanks!

Sun May 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Forum Moderator

Have no fear, my good friends. There is plenty more to the story. In fact, you could say it is just getting started. We haven't let you down yet, have we? :D

- Doc

Sun May 04, 2008 3:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post New biography cards
In celebration of the return of "Mind Control Sundays" we have posted three biography cards for three of the most recent additions to the "Mad Science" universe. Enjoy!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/200 ... S3Preview/

Sun May 25, 2008 12:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 6/1: "Mad Science 3"
Issue #4 of "Mad Science 3" is now available in the members area of HIPComix.com!

When last we left the ladies from "Mad Science", Adriene was in the middle of brainwashing Sparrow into an obedient loveslave when the power went out in Castle Gotzenbild, thwarting her evil scheme. Come to find out that the outage was no accident, instead it signaled the start of a full-scale invasion! This week we pick up with a squadron of spandex-clad beauties tying up our heroines for a trip back to their lair, and one sexy babe near and dear to our hearts won't be making the trip!

Don't forget that this week is the start of a summerlong series of "Mind Control Sundays", with a guaranteed mind control-themed comic from Doctor Robo each and every Sunday for the next few months. Next week we debut "Unity" #1 with Akonkid. Then on June 15: "Original Sin" #1 with Finister Foul, and on June 22: "Mad Science 3" #5 with Uroboros.

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... 5.jpg.html

Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Nice new cover! Some detailed cyberization/lab work seems to be in the works and that would be interesting to check out! Looks like we may alsop posssibly get some background on Echo.

The story so far is great, but I feel kinda sorry for poor Yvette getting left back at the castle...although Cyren is still running around...

I like how the secrets are being left to unfold and look forward to the next episode.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:56 pm
HIPComix Artist

Adriene's riding suit is incredibly sexy :)

Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:31 am
Forum Moderator

Nice new cover! Some detailed cyberization/lab work seems to be in the works and that would be interesting to check out! Looks like we may alsop posssibly get some background on Echo.

The story so far is great, but I feel kinda sorry for poor Yvette getting left back at the castle...although Cyren is still running around...

I like how the secrets are being left to unfold and look forward to the next episode.

Echo is a very appealing character and I think it will be fun to give her a little bit of the spotlight, at least for a few pages.

Don't feel too sorry for Yvette... we're not done with her by a long shot!

- Doc

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Adriene's riding suit is incredibly sexy :)

Something about a sexy villainess in tight pants with a whip in her hand get your heart all a flutter? :wink:

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next